• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
Don't post spiders brah!

it's ants which aren't as bad, tho the last shot is kind of uhh difficult to see i guess

but yea veggie, if you can pls don't post the spiders

Still wondering if I should play watcher 2 again or bother with 1 maybe. Did
roaches
side and was pretty indifferent by the end of it. Don't know if maybe I just missed something or what. Might expectations might have been too high. Then again I've read some of the books as well and it just hasn't stuck all that much. Maybe its just one of those things I just can't like no matter how much I try to fool myself. Already bought watcher 3 though, so ill be playing that regardless.
i haven't played roche's side, but i can't imagine roche's topping iorveth's, even tho like everyone else i like roche better

Three inch roach.. I can't even imagine it.
It ruined my night. Going to lay in bed and hope that there aren't any in here. I wouldn't consider myself a fearful person in general but bugs terrify me to no end. When I was younger my mother smacked a spider on our partially open backyard door. Hundreds of baby spiders poured out and a good portion of them got inside. Couldn't sleep well for days and I still think about it. Video game bugs don't really bother me though.

zkylon

zkylewd
It ruined my night. Going to lay in bed and hope that there aren't any in here. I wouldn't consider myself a fearful person in general but bugs terrify me to no end. When I was younger my mother smacked a spider on our partially open backyard door. Hundreds of baby spiders poured out and a good portion of them got inside. Couldn't sleep well for days and I still think about it. Video game bugs don't really bother me though.

fuck

Yeah, I can't stand roach either, especially my wife. She won't be able to sleep all night if there's even a single roach in my house. That sneaky sounds they're making at night are just terrifying.

Salsa

I kinda dipped my toe lately on the hate that goes on elsewhere about gaf and threads/users and man it's creepy

idk if this kinda stuff is better not discussed here and I certainly won't link to anything but man it's hella creepy to see people straight up remember posts I made years ago and making long-ass hate threads about it

Lain

Ori is definitely game I'm looking forward to playing a lot but maybe not just 20€ a lot.

Nothing wrong with waiting on a discount, especially if it's been already some time from the day of release but I feel that Ori is totally worth the asking price.
The game looks astoundingly great (I mean, pictures are pretty but in motion is something else), has a sublime soundtrack and the game-play is especially fun and tight.

derExperte

capturetssto.png

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I kinda dipped my toe lately on the hate that goes on elsewhere about gaf and threads/users and man it's creepy

idk if this kinda stuff is better not discussed here and I certainly won't link to anything but man it's hella creepy to see people straight up remember posts I made years ago and making long-ass hate threads about it

Nice thing at least is that I've only ever seen someone mention me on another forum (that I don't visit) when talking about tea.

I'm all like, "damn right you mention me when tea gets brought up."

Salsa

Nice thing at least is that I've only ever seen someone mention me on another forum (that I don't visit) when talking about tea.

I'm all like, "damn right you mention me when tea gets brought up."

I thought some people here were sad but you really need to be in some dire shit to have those kinds of grudges and go post elsewhere once you get banned or something

some people here are shredded to bits. it's pretty sad and kinda shocking

imout!

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
"FOV fix"?
Nope.
Nope.

I think the first fix in this post no longer works, but I think Flawless Widescreen still works.

The game felt so confined and restricted to such a small space when I played it at first, but TEW felt completely different after I remembered corrosivefrost's advice to use the FOV fix. It made things much less cramped and I could actually see what I was doing without the camera trying to go up Sebastian's ass getting too close for comfort.

Also get rid of the letterboxing since it just takes up more valuable screen space.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
I was sent an extra key that the rafflers were unsure if it was claimed or not. So I apologize if the key is a dupe!

ModBot said:
Instructions for CheesecakeRecipe:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (CheesecakeRecipe, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

header.jpg

Killing Floor 2 Beta -- MB-94DDD010915A9E2F - Taken by derExperte. 5 entrants total.

t1428636473z1.png

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I did, but the dude wants a "proper one" and he's not gonna be happy when I make it like one gif considering the game's been out forever

he's not the boss of me tho

Just take screencaps of the console OT at a super high resolution.

zkylon

zkylewd

yea i had some fun reading through that neofag subreddit, pretty entertaining

you should link me up, i love reading about people hating on you

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
I thought some people here were sad but you really need to be in some dire shit to have those kinds of grudges and go post elsewhere once you get banned or something

some people here are shredded to bits. it's pretty sad and kinda shocking

imout!

I remember being really taken aback when I came across the Neogaf subreddit. There were some really intensely hateful people there, and it seemed crazy strong for a subforum dedicated to a video game forum.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
so ground zeroes for 6.50 on nuuvem, probably already mentioned, but pretty good deal right?

should i bite?

Are you interested in only playing through once or maybe going through the different mission setups that still take place on the same stretch of map? I found it fun to play through a few times and mess around with the extra objectives, but it is a little limited. $6.50's not bad though for the somewhat short runthrough time.

zkylon

zkylewd
hmm, my general problem with ground zeroes is that i haven't played peace walkeru yet and i kind of set my goal to wait until magical pc (lol) release before going any further

i guess i can hold out a bit more since i don't have a videocard to play it on, anyways

_hekk05

Banned
hmm, my general problem with ground zeroes is that i haven't played peace walkeru yet and i kind of set my goal to wait until magical pc (lol) release before going any further

i guess i can hold out a bit more since i don't have a videocard to play it on, anyways

Ehh you have a bad video card or you don't have a video card? Cus my crappy laptop runs it pretty well.

Peace walker is pretty great. I unlocked everything on my psp. I know lots of people don't like it though.

zkylon

zkylewd
Ehh you have a bad video card or you don't have a video card? Cus my crappy laptop runs it pretty well.

Peace walker is pretty great. I unlocked everything on my psp. I know lots of people don't like it though.

uhh i dunno, i'm on the thing that comes with the motherboard

PSA: Tomb Raider gives an origin for Lara's dual pistol look and it's pretty good.

TR has been better than thi4f and RE6 so far. So that's something.

sega4ever

Very interesting interview with Falcom president:
http://www.hardcoregamer.com/2015/0...ihon-falcom-president-toshihiro-kondo/142623/
What a story, he was a big Falcom fan before joining the company, and started climbing up the ranks rapidly. I love how japanese companies give the president role to people who actually care about videogmaes.
It's sad that he had to pretty much pull the plug on PC support, but hopefully steam becomes a third pillar for them.

i wonder just how profitable the japanese vita market is compared to pc when falcom only seems to be supporting vita when it comes to new games (ys memories of celceta + tokyo xanadu).

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
PSA: Tomb Raider gives an origin for Lara's dual pistol look and it's pretty good.

TR has been better than thi4f and RE6 so far. So that's something.

My main issue with Tomb Raider reboot is just the name. Rename it something else and change the main character name and its actually great.

Top of page reminder that DRAGON THE GAME still exists.
My main issue with Tomb Raider reboot is just the name. Rename it something else and change the main character name and its actually great.

Origins of the Tomb Raider was probably their second choice, judging by TR2.

RE6 is way better than crappy tomb raider
The Ada campaign, maybe. But not the whole game. That would just be crazy talk.

The thing that surprises me most about TR is its weird Arkham Asylum-style mechanics; the battle damage, the new weapons doubling as puzzle-solving items, traversal that doesn't suck, etc.
I don't know about better, but RE6 was a lot more fun for me than the latest TR. That is one insane action sci-fi game.

TR has been Plot Armor: The Game so far, yeah. Oddly, you can't protect something that's immortal so their entire marketing campaign is confusing me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom