• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

pahamrick

Morning guys, no patch for PoE yet, fuck this shit, I wanted to play it later today, Gurumin or TiTs instead.

Patch 1.03 is built and in testing, so unless they find something wrong it should be today / tomorrow sometime I'm hoping. I'm waiting for it myself before I restart again.

Hugstable

Banned
Man Sen's Fortress was whooping my ass tonight. For some reason I feel alot weaker this playthrough going a strength character rather than a DEX character. Haven't really found many good strength weapons yet either, I eventually want to wield a badass greatsword. DEX builds you can usually get the Uchi hella early in Undead Burg Upper, but I've been stuck here with a Bastard Sword, haven't found any greatswords yet, or really anything good for strength. Wondering if I should maybe hit up Catacombs first for that damn Kindling Rite, but I probably have less chance surviving there than Sen's haha.

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
Man Sen's Fortress was whooping my ass tonight. For some reason I feel alot weaker this playthrough going a strength character rather than a DEX character. Haven't really found many good strength weapons yet either, I eventually want to wield a badass greatsword. DEX builds you can usually get the Uchi hella early in Undead Burg Upper, but I've been stuck here with a Bastard Sword, haven't found any greatswords yet, or really anything good for strength. Wondering if I should maybe hit up Catacombs first for that damn Kindling Rite, but I probably have less chance surviving there than Sen's haha.

Weeellll, there's always:
The Zweihander in the graveyard, and the Claymore on the Drake bridge. You could buy a Bastard Sword too. And if you have the Master Key and 20 str, you can always two hand the Dragon Tooth. Or as I like to call it, Daddy's Little Problem Solver.

edit: I literally just told you to buy something you mentioned in your post. I am smart today.

tmarg

So I take it it's impossible to buy a gift copy of scholar from someone who can get it for $20?

I've spent all day trying to get my order of Danky Kang to go through, so I haven't really been paying attention.

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
Oh :(

First free with Plus and I can't play it, now free with IGN and I can' t grab it. I hate you, Never Alone :l

But the game is playable! I mean, excluding that infamous known bug, there are none I saw.

I have peered into the far future and seen that it will bundled shortly. Probably.

Deques

How much was Scholar of the First Sin upgrade gonna cost?
It cost for me €24.99, but I don't own DS2 and it looks like I can buy it... I am confused

But the game is playable! I mean, excluding that infamous known bug, there are none I saw.

I read the forums, and there are lots of bugs, you might encounter them or not, but they are there, not gonna risk it, I would sudoku myself if I had to restart the game after like 20 hours.

Compsiox

Banned
Got any pics?
qftOrBh.jpg

uW3HmdG.jpg

HqyjVKf.jpg

XSIYEoj.jpg

iStMfhN.jpg

SpQmIZG.jpg

AQsxSO2.jpg

v1WItPR.jpg

Yes there was a wall of TF2 hats. Don't think I could take pictures. Could only take pics of things they said I could.

• I got to see their mocap room.
  • Play with Steam controllers
  • See their audio recording room
  • See what a Cabal looks like (working room that has mobile desks)
  • Work out rooms
  • Cafeteria
  • I also found out the specifics on what they look for in a person that they hire

and more...

def sim

Cool pictures, Compsiox!

How much was Scholar of the First Sin upgrade gonna cost?
It cost for me €24.99, but I don't own DS2 and it looks like I can buy it... I am confused

The price depends on whether or not you have the season pass. You should be unable to complete the purchase if you do not own DkS2.

zkylon

zkylewd
i was feeling like finishing the last dungeon on recettear but for some reason my code randomly broke

i should've been a doctor, this life is too hard

4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

4 being unenterable by guests. Classified stuffeses.
do they have ramps so they can push their desks if they have to work with someone on a different floor?

because if they don't that's a major bottleneck they have there

Compsiox

Banned
i was feeling like finishing the last dungeon on recettear but for some reason my code randomly broke

i should've been a doctor, this life is too hard

do they have ramps so they can push their desks if they have to work with someone on a different floor?

because if they don't that's a major bottleneck they have there

Elevators big enough to fit a desk and one person.

zkylon

zkylewd
Elevators big enough to fit a desk and one person.

so every time someone needs to move they take up all the elevator space, blocking transit for the rest of the company.

what if two desks need to be moved at the same time

that wouldn't be a problem with ramps

no wonder the new main page is so shit

Compsiox

Banned
so every time someone needs to move they take up all the elevator space, blocking transit for the rest of the company.

what if two desks need to be moved at the same time

that wouldn't be a problem with ramps

no wonder the new main page is so shit

Pretty sure that wouldn't happen often. Pretty sure they have to be dedicated to a room for at least a day in order to know if they want to stay or not.

dex3108

Nice pics but Valve needs to freshen things up. We are seeing those same pics for years now :D

On the other note i really don't get why Nintendo is getting with many bullish things they do. In last year they locked on disc content (you need Amiibo to unlock it), splitting games in two and you need to buy other half to play other path (at least according to that Fire Emblem thread), popular Amiibo figures as certain store exclusive, F2P heavy games on 3DS, supply shortages, locking demos behinde Amiibos and many other things.

And if any other publisher/company does only one of those things whole hell breaks loose on GAF :D

49/70 achievements completed in RE5.

Really getting the feeling I'm gonna have to buy the overpriced DLC. I can't just leave the game alone at 50/70.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom