• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turfster

The wording is extremely vague on the reports (thanks Kotaku and the streamers that tweeted about it I guess), it could also be having to copypaste the serial into the launcher in cleartext or something.
Still, the blame lies squarely with R*'s social flub =p

... Livestreamers have had their GTAVs stolen from them when Social Flub popped up the serial or something?
I... I can't...

Bad Phawx. *sprays with the bottle*

Hahaha.
I watched that stream as well earlier. He didn't even noticed it at first, that's the best part of it.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (bobnowhere, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Cubicity -- MB-5E088909BAA163AA - Taken by nightstorm
House of 1,000 Doors The Palm of Zoroaster CE -- MB-D0F2C0BAACD81D52 - Taken by someguyinahat

Anyone played Corporate Lifestyle Simulator? I didn't realize it was even out.

Isn't that the game where the Dev changed the name of the game to try and avoid giving steam keys to bundle buyers? Then threw a massive wobbly on twitter?

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
How many games are you actively reported? I've only done it for a few that were obviously outright ripping off another game and can count on one hand how many times I've done it.

Maybe 10 or 20 that were just concept art, maybe 10 or 20 that were troll submissions, a bunch of copyright infringement, that time that one guy submitted Need for Speed Shift like 20 times in a row, and a few like the 9/11 simulator that may or may not have been sincere but that I figured I'd report anyway.

But there are also a bunch of no votes that I'd have reported if Valve responded to reports about stuff that's just horrendously shitty.

Shadownet

Banned
Hey I forgot who was making that SteamGAF game. But remember the survey we all had to fill out? What website did that person use?

(I need something similar for a project)

_hekk05

Banned
Wait gtav won't work if your windows account has a non-alphabet or non-number character in it?

Why would that even happen unless they were specifically checking it?

*tinfoil hat on*

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
Wait gtav won't work if your windows account has a non-alphabet or non-number character in it?

Why would that even happen unless they were specifically checking it?

*tinfoil hat on*

it's just probably one of the 75 layers of DRM doing something naughty ;)

Hey I forgot who was making that SteamGAF game. But remember the survey we all had to fill out? What website did that person use?

(I need something similar for a project)

It's being made by Cheesecakerecipe and he used Google Docs to create the survey iirc.

Edit: I'm too slow.

Maybe 10 or 20 that were just concept art, maybe 10 or 20 that were troll submissions, a bunch of copyright infringement, that time that one guy submitted Need for Speed Shift like 20 times in a row, and a few like the 9/11 simulator that may or may not have been sincere but that I figured I'd report anyway.

But there are also a bunch of no votes that I'd have reported if Valve responded to reports about stuff that's just horrendously shitty.

Their policing of Greenlight, responses to complaints (or lack thereof) likely suffers from the same drawbacks their customer support has, Valve's flat corporate structure. I don't know if a few more explicit categories for content submission abuses would make a difference.

Wow, I could just sit there and watch tv in gtav.

Must be a pretty exciting game then.

Anteater

RQyGPwd.jpg

you people are weird ;)

i'd be one of those weirdos if i had money!

how is gta5 running so far for you guys?

Phawx

Debating the merits of the new AMD drivers. I've never tried their beta drivers before.

This is quite literally the first time that I can think of that AMD had managed to put out optimized drivers within the same time frame as Nvidia.

Most likely AMD was to blame for the delays.

Is there a verdict on gta5 requiring quad cores or not? Was doing some perusing of the steam forums and someone seemed to say the game was running fine for them on a dual core. Any others?

So do I need to write Nuuvem about only getting a Kombat pack key for my Premium edition of MKX or is this something they know about and are working to fix?

MUnited83

For you.
So do I need to write Nuuvem about only getting a Kombat pack key for my Premium edition of MKX or is this something they know about and are working to fix?

I think you should write to support anyway, but yeah, there have been a few people reporting the issue on twitter so they are likely aware by now. I did send a message to their support email either way about it.

Phawx

You're making Jim Sterling sad.

If you truly wanted to add to your collection, I suggest you make your own games. Steam will accept almost anything, so it's practically free.

The game would be called PlusOne

Edit: JEEZ Steam DL faster. 10GBs in 2 hours is atrocious.

baterism

This gonna be good.

Are the fatalities really that hard to perform anyway?

Well, if I remember correctly there was a thread in GAF about every game should have buyable short-cut because adult have less time or yada-yada something like that.

That's sad, but I'm not surprised at the slightest. If there's a DLC on DoA5 to make me not always getting my ass handed by Gen-Fu, perhaps I will consider it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom