• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Dogg

no need to be sorry ... we all know it's gonna get delayed again ;) they already had one more round of "sorry we're gonna delay it again, here have some screenshots" last week ;)

T-40 minutes.

Oooh I can't wait.

In other GTA related shenanigans...
yZmpsYr.png
Thoughts? Any input?

Yeap trailer will be released today in around 30 minutes (16:00CET)
Nice! Tbh I don't know what I am expecting. I saw lots of nextgen trailers and videos, so it will be only more of the same after all.
I found it weird that videos were released of QB when it was still newly announced and then some months later it was revealed that development just started... -_-

redlacs

lengthen your message to at least 1 characters - check

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away an item. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

PGP3OVL.png
Bloodrayne 2 (GOG) -- MB-33BFFEDA4E00315E - Taken by Jawmuncher

Ok, saw the stream. Basically you lose 4 durability out of 4 every enemy you kill. So in this case you kill 10 enemies and your weapon will break.

Can't understand the durability talk I read so often these days.
It looks pretty much identical and I had never a problem with that in my 150 hours.

There's literally a bonfire every few minutes. That debate is way out of proportion.

Tizoc

Remember when everything was 2015?
Now everything is 2016 :p

Not that I care personally, hardly any AAA games interest me atm, outside of Ys.

Maniac

Banned
i vote for peter molyneux seeing as maniac has played 300+ hours of godus

Stfu you liiiiaaaar
Wait, is that true?

So, Maniac is a...maniac?

No. He's lying...

It's just 100+...

;_;

How could anyone play 175 hours of Godus?

Maniac, are you part of 22cans? I want in!

I did idle atleast a grand total of 50-60 hours just to get those cunty shitty "Belief" points early on in the alpha when it was... Shittier than it is now. Mind you, back then the terraforming was really good. Now it's... Shite.

I was also somehow entertained enough to flatten the entire map just above sealevel. It was glorious.
I lied, it was only 175 hours
Good, thank you for clearing the air.

I've made so many questionable life decisions... What the hell am I doing with my life!? ;_;

madjoki

http://www.funstockdigital.co.uk/na...inja-storm-3-full-burst-steam-key-pc-download

#FUNISHOT

3.99 GBP or ~5.5€

No special way, just copied my Steam code and pasted it in. It's not taking my Warband or Fire & Sword keys if that makes you feel any better.

Editions sold in Russian-speaking territories:

Mount & Blade: Warband (StarForce)
Mount & Blade: With Fire & Sword (StarForce)
Eador: Genesis (StarForce)

Well no, it really depends on HOW you play and WHERE you play. Because there are location where you hit walls very often. Otherwise yes, it's not a big deal if you play normally (aka just killing dudes).

Still, it's a HUGE bug and they NEEDED to fix it. But From didn't bother and they also implemented this in this remastered.
Is it really a huge bug when in over 100 hours I had my weapon break twice? And that only because I backtracked on foot through several areas and got into acid pools.

For me the durability aspect of the game was not a hindrance during my whole playthrough and I used melee mainly. So I did hit walls and corpses all the time. The bonfire are placed very generously.

In fact, durability was a much bigger problem in DS1 and it got basically taken out equation in DS2.

DS2 was fun but it had its fair share of problems. Bosses are the biggest for me. Durability was not one for me.

chronomac

So I was out of town for 2 days. What did I miss?

I saw that Dirt 3 shed GFWL and got trading cards and there's a new Humble Indie Bundle. Any other big items?

chronomac

A Humble extra:

ModBot said:
Instructions for chronomac:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (chronomac, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Super Splatters -- MB-901E30374FDAB3AC - Taken by Purkake4. 2 entrants total.

t1427984096z1.png

Sarcasm

Welp page loads fine but video (prob something I have blocking it).

Also the preorder bonus was changed to the 14th? Is it the same?

PRE-PURCHASE BY APRIL 14 AND GET $1,200,000 IN-GAME PLUS A BONUS $150,000
Pre-purchase and get $1,200,000 in-game ($500,000 for Grand Theft Auto V and $700,000 for Grand Theft Auto Online).

Accoun

Hey, I have that Ep1 issue of PC Zone (first thing that caught my eye in the picture). I bought it on a school trip to London. I remember the cashier lady giving me kind of a weird look and checking out the cover. I thought "wait, they have ratings for magazines or what?", but she just mumbled "OK, Black & White 2" (it was a demo on the cover disc, featured on the jewel case) and sold me it normally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom