• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turfster

people are reallly really really averse to read the previous page, aren't they?

Or the page before that.
And the one before that.

Gamesplanet's spring sale day 6 new flash sales
  • Evil Within 66% off
  • Batman Oranges 75% off
  • GTA Franchise 80% off
  • Lotr War in the North 75% off
  • Styx 60% off
  • Dishonored 75% off
  • Emergency 5 Deluxe 52% off
  • Total War Rome II Emperor 77% off
  • Metal Gear Rising Revengeance 80% off
  • Resident Evil 6 75% off
  • Tropico 5 73% off
  • The Whispered World 75% off
  • Lara Croft's Oshiri 56% off
  • Enemy Front 75% off

Dsyndrome

*grumble, grumble, grumble*
Was that the wind?

I read through all the Euro+ and East coast posts when I get up in the morning, better use of a half hour than reading how new employee Frank didn't know he couldn't bring his camera phone into the clearly labeled industrial area.

Sharkiller

I finished installing the H110 :D but a bit noisy :(

fUKkI0Y.jpg

Steam Accounts Must Spend $5 to Become "Full Accounts"

In an effort to combat phishing, Steam accounts must now spend $5 to become "Full Accounts"

"We've chosen to limit access to these features as a means of protecting our customers from those who abuse Steam for purposes such as spamming and phishing. "

Limited users are prevented from accessing several features on Steam, including but not limited to:
Sending friend invites
Opening group chat
Voting on Greenlight, Steam Reviews and Workshop items
Participating in the Steam Market
Posting frequently in the Steam Discussions
Gaining Steam Profile Levels and Trading Cards
Submitting content on the Steam Workshop
Posting in an item's Steam Workshop Discussions
Accessing the Steam Web API
Using browser and mobile chat

More Info on the Support Page about Limited User Accounts:
- https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=3330-IAGK-7663

all those user reports finally paid off
jbzcH0F5U6uMjI.png

by the way, that star wars trailer from earlier today, psh. do they honestly expect people to believe that the game actually looks like that? on a ps4 no less. they might bullshit the blind fanboys who desperately want to believe but they won't be bullshitting me. also disappointing that theres no space combat, even the psp had space combat... the fucking psp. props to them for adding split screen tho

iosefe

by the way, that star wars trailer from earlier today, psh. do they honestly expect people to believe that the game actually looks like that? on a ps4 no less. they might bullshit the blind fanboys who desperately want to believe but they won't be bullshitting me. also disappointing that theres no space combat, even the psp had space combat... the fucking psp. props to them for adding split screen tho
NeoGAF
BELIEVE

debbie downer plz

NeoGAF
BELIEVE

debbie downer plz

they'res believing and then theres what they showed. that was straight up cgi. maybe, MAYBE it will look half as good on pc at max but no way it looks identical to that not even on pc(not cause pc can't handle it, im sure some folks even in this community have rigs that can handle better, but because they won't go through the effort of making it look that good n max)

they'res believing and then theres what they showed. that was straight up cgi. maybe, MAYBE it will look half as good on pc at max but no way it looks identical to that not even on pc(not cause pc can't handle it, im sure some folks even in this community have rigs that can handle better, but because they won't go through the effort of making it look that good n max)

I also don't think it will look as good, but your last post is just full on negativity which fits with debbie downer. :p

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
well then .... looks like creating scambots is going to get pretty expensive ;)

Valve's finally getting something done about that, huh? This actually feels somewhat quick for them. Even though the problem has been around a while, it's really only gotten unbearable over the past few months. I can't even remember the last time I had a legit friend request. I'm proud of you, Valve!

also about my past week...

Speaking of proud... <33

Kagemusha

ModBot said:
Instructions:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome CE Steam Key -- MB-06DE531880961431 - Taken by drakaenae
House of 1,000 Doors: The Palm of Zoroaster CE -- MB-7DF2CFE1E680B62F - Taken by Akuosa
KnightShift -- MB-1A40068DD7D3731E - Taken by TheMadMan007

35 hours for my first complete run of Dark Souls. Oolacile was completed as well. Sword and shield is usually boring, but the Black Knight sword was super pimp so whatever. Solaire was a bro till the end.

Overall, pretty good.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of WinterDemons, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Deep Dungeons Of Doom -- MB-21934C1A465AF3F0 - Taken by Blu(e). 12 entrants total.
Last Knight: Rogue Rider Edition -- MB-C7B2BC20C4AC8B03 - Taken by Bayonetta. 10 entrants total.
The Old City: Leviathan #2 -- MB-FFDC7C196613C3AF - Taken by alr1ght. 27 entrants total.
The Old City: Leviathan -- MB-3F38469A1B2D3652 - Taken by Cth. 33 entrants total.
BlazeRush -- MB-2E4546548A9D888F - Taken by Boss Doggie. 3 entrants total.

t1429341082z1.png

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Wait, if I buy Dungeon of the Endless now, I get the Deep Freeze DLC for free? I can't seem to purchase it.

iosefe

Guess who just did karaoke and flawlessly hit the high note in Under Pressure?

and guess who did it sober and at 2 in the morning

I need Rock Band 4

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Oh so it's free weekend that's preventing me to actually buy the games...

what the fuck? So I guess to buy them, I have to purchase them as gift?

So, soon will be my birthday. I won't say when because I'm not used to celebrate my birthday, but sadly this year it's important because I'll get old (30, lol), So I thought to do this giveawat before of that :p
GFWL key, will activate on Steam. Enjoy.

Happy birthday! (/^o^)/

Well, as I wrote it's not my birthday technically, so you can avoid that :p

I know, but having it soon is good enough for me. :p

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Guess who just did karaoke and flawlessly hit the high note in Under Pressure?

and guess who did it sober and at 2 in the morning

I need Rock Band 4

Hold the last note of Painkiller without losing pitch, then meet me somewhere

Rock Band is the best <3

So, soon will be my birthday. I won't say when because I'm not used to celebrate my birthday, but sadly this year it's important because I'll get old (30, lol), So I thought to do this giveawat before of that :p

Happy almost-birthday, Snake!

happy birthday!

does that mean the GFWL key that came with my copy of resident evil 5 steam will give another copy?

Dsyndrome

Happy early birthday, may 30 treat you like 25!

Dr Dogg

Well it's been out less than a week but GTA V has managed to climb up into my top 25 games by playtime on Steam. I'm at about 27 hours with about 18-19% completion. Going to be challenging Black Flag, Watch Dogs and Sleepy Dawgs in hours spent soon. Come to think of it my top 25 mainly consists of Open World games. Huh either they're playing to the strengths of being time sinks or I've got issues.

Oh and Happy future B'day PunishedSnake!

I should probably finish Sleeping Dogs

You should, go make it your weekend goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom