• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

BorntoPlay

So, soon will be my birthday. I won't say when because I'm not used to celebrate my birthday, but sadly this year it's important because I'll get old (30, lol), So I thought to do this giveawat before of that :p
GFWL key, will activate on Steam. Enjoy.

Happy birthday!!... great giveaway...=D

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
That's definitely studio magic

(i don't know if I can, will try tomorrow)

My real goal is to sing Lost Horizon's Highlander (The One)

My group makes me do it every time we play, it's most certainly possible :3

I almost always lose my voice after a Rock Band party night because of how brutal the shifts in vocal delivery can get between songs. Always worth it though!

Anteater

Strider is so much fun once you unlock all dem skills, blasting through a level deflecting shit and air dashing like a pro with everything exploding everywhere.

dex3108

Far Cry 4 story finished. I must say i enjoyed FC4 more than FC3. Bunch of smaller tweaks and improvements made big difference. I got good ending
(I haven't killed anybody from three main antagonist)
and even though story is not best ever it is better than FC3 and in the end i liked Pagan Min. Buy game for 15$.

I would love to see full mod support in future FC games. Franchise has amazing potential for mods with right tools. From creating new stories and quests to new weapons and maps. They already have good map editor.

I finished installing the H110 :D but a bit noisy :(
Would be a shame if it started leaking.
Don't want that thougt to linger in your head... but think about it!
:p
But for real. Nice cooler and mobo.
35 hours for my first complete run of Dark Souls. Oolacile was completed as well. Sword and shield is usually boring, but the Black Knight sword was super pimp so whatever. Solaire was a bro till the end.

Overall, pretty good.
Only 35 hours in your first ever playthrough? Wow. Did you rush it?
So, soon will be my birthday. I won't say when because I'm not used to celebrate my birthday, but sadly this year it's important because I'll get old (30, lol), So I thought to do this giveaway before of that :p
It is only a number buddy. We could have been using other calenders in which you are younger or older. Don't get your head caught up!
You are a cool dude and remember. Men start looking much nicer with age anyway ;)
I don't have any friends, so I rarely got to play rock guitar band hero.
Haha, it's the same I think when I see cool local-mp games. Gang Beats will never be fun for me :(
Ahah, 30 did indeed seem old some time ago. When I was like 10.
I'll be 30 in 2 years ç_ç
You are at least younger than me! That counts for something! ;)

Danj

Does this mean that jshackles' Steam Invite Spam Filter is no longer needed? Or will the spammers still get through these restrictions somehow?

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Does this mean that jshackles' Steam Invite Spam Filter is no longer needed? Or will the spammers still get through these restrictions somehow?

I imagine that will be pretty effective. It's restricting to games purchased on Steam so they can't feed bots cheap bundle keys to sneak around the cost requirement. Some scammers may still bite the bullet, but now that there's a cost involved it should cull the herd quite a bit. At least until the next goofy thing comes around that botters will try to game the system with.

get a room, you two!! ;)

ibrOtg5C82XkC.png

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Ah yeah, that happens with free weekends. Usually have to stick them in your inventory as a gift to redeem later or wait for the free weekend to expire on Sunday to pick em up.

Which is weird, since this is the first time that has happened to me. I was able to buy free weekend stuff before normally.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
I imagine that will be pretty effective. It's restricting to games purchased on Steam so they can't feed bots cheap bundle keys to sneak around the cost requirement. Some scammers may still bite the bullet, but now that there's a cost involved it should cull the herd quite a bit.

pretty much this ... essentially - from now on, each scambot would cost them $5 to create ;)

zky
wmPciTq.gif

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
zkylon and Cheesekake sitting in a tree

l-e-w-d-i-n-g

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
lol i'm trying to have a normal thread thing here dang it cheesy

we should play this mp :>

Multi for DotE was a tad buggy when I last tried, but no harm in trying again! I think the worst part was really how the party didn't have a shared pool of resources anymore, but each human player had a smaller pool to work with. Really made the starting floors a pain. Maybe they fixed that though?

l-e-w-d-i-n-g

I will be very disappointed if there is no fanart of this after SteamGAF Academy comes out~

Arthea

tyty

i kinda meant to play the first one ps1 a million years ago but i dunno why i never did

is so3 any good?

i kinda started playing a random fire emblem game on emulator but not really feeling it for some reason

it lets you do this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sZgJz7tQdY
if you play long enough (><)
you decide if it's cool

that can be considered spoiler, be warned.

edited: I thought Punished Snake is at least 60!
but you are still quite young, congratulations on that ;)

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of PunishedSnake, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (PunishedSnake, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Resident Evil 5 -- MB-52DA0CCF8837717A - Taken by The Dear Leader. 23 entrants total.

t1429351105z1.png

zkylon

zkylewd
Multi for DotE was a tad buggy when I last tried, but no harm in trying again! I think the worst part was really how the party didn't have a shared pool of resources anymore, but each human player had a smaller pool to work with. Really made the starting floors a pain. Maybe they fixed that though?
yea but i think this update is like all multiplayer stuff

you know how to play it, you read it and explain it to me

l-e-w-d-i-n-g
I will be very disappointed if there is no fanart of this after SteamGAF Academy comes out~
<3

sdasdlkafjlkaj

it lets you do this
you decide if it's cool

that's like a pretty massive spoiler of like something that could be the coolest shit ever if i found it while playing and that like shows absolutely nothing lol

wtf

also it looks lame as fuck because i don't know what the hell's going on just lots of numbers flying up

that might be the single worst attempt at getting someone hype in the history of hype

lol

Sölf

it lets you do this
you decide if it's cool

edited: I thought Punished Snake is at least 60!
but you are still quite young, congratulations on that ;)

Reminds me I should play this game again. I only finished the second planet (the normal fantasy/RPG planet, where you probably spent 10+ hours if you are there for the first time xD) and had like... 10-20 hours playtime? And then I saw that there is a speedrun for the game that finishes the game in... 4 hours? 5 hours? xD

Arthea

you must be not a combo person, zky, combo count gets me every time (><)
granted I've played a game, so it doesn't look lame to me
oh well, you can't win everybody for tri-Ace, but no harm in trying, no?

I wouldn't be so sure, they easily got around previous restrictions, which were exactly the same like now except gifting doesn't count and $5 must be spent directly.

zkylon

zkylewd
you must be not a combo person, zky, combo count gets me every time (><)
granted I've played a game, so it doesn't look lame to me
oh well, you can't win everybody for tri-Ace, but no harm in trying, no?

what about me gave you the impression that i was a combo person lol

Arthea

Expect this on Monday.

beautiful, simply beautiful

what about me gave you the impression that i was a combo person lol

IDK, I've seen the signs? (><)
you actually should play SO2, if you never played Star Ocean, that game is content treasure trove, if you'll like it, you more or less can play it forever. I think I had something like 250 hours clocked into it.

Sölf;160615711 said:
Reminds me I should play this game again. I only finished the second planet (the normal fantasy/RPG planet, where you probably spent 10+ hours if you are there for the first time xD) and had like... 10-20 hours playtime? And then I saw that there is a speedrun for the game that finishes the game in... 4 hours? 5 hours? xD

I usually don't do speedruns, not my cup of tea, but that game is a damn long one, if you do side stuff even more so.

zkylon

zkylewd
IDK, I've seen the signs? (><)
you actually should play SO2, if you never played Star Ocean, that game is content treasure trove, if you'll like it, you more or less can play it forever. I think I had something like 250 hours clocked into it.

i mean if it's like 250 hours of dungeon crawling or grinding no thank you

Arthea

i mean if it's like 250 hours of dungeon crawling or grinding no thank you

much more than that, it has wicked crafting system, for example.

edited: btw, I'm ecstatic SO5 is announced, I just wish we got it on PC too...
edit2: it's so unfortunate that Japan is not into PC gaming like at all

edit3: I see 2015 GOTY got released too
anybody played ManaCollect already? So far all reviews are very positive

zkylon

zkylewd
you will regret those words, I won't forget!
you're just terrible at selling that game

like knowing it's made by tri-ace is a win cos i liked valkyrie profile 1 so much

but i really liekd the characters and story in that one, as well as the whole time limit thing

Art imitates life images art.

Or some such bull.
i picture in my head some like perfect blue scenes with like flying smiling warren chasing you with a pointy umbrella

Sölf

I usually don't do speedruns, not my cup of tea, but that game is a damn long one, if you do side stuff even more so.

I also don't do them. No patience for them. But yeah, I knew it would be long. After this second planet you still don't have all party members. And yeah, with the side stuff... it's friggin long. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom