• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
hold shit the gta 5 pc trailer thread right now lmao

Shaquille-ONeal-Cant-Stop-Laughing-As-He-Watches-Funny-Online-Videos.gif

fantomena

I will personally never visit 4chan due to it's anti-feminism and misogny.

Not that it's a problem, the layout gives me epilepsy.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Oh god, DS2 Scholar of the First Sin is totally rebalanced for co-op play. I just ran around to grab the first couple bonfires before bothering with the bosses and all the added enemies are usually a step up or two from the group they are placed into. It's gonna be so good.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
I approve of this OP.

Also saw that Dirt 3 finally got GFWL removed, guess it's time to play it :D
And that the new version of DS2 is out, but I totally don't understand the update paths, is rebuying it the only way to get DX11 and all that?

This texture edit is giving me life
What is this mod I need it in my life for reasons

Sini

Rockstar reduced GTAV price by 5 in EU2 region about week ago, but today they reverted it back to 60. What the hell?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Rockstar reduced GTAV price by 5 in EU2 region about week ago, but today they reverted it back to 60. What the hell?

The tier three sub went up yesterday. That'd be why -- the pricing wasn't adjusted to match tier two.

Nabs

Made it up to the 45fps page of that gta thread. I don't know if I can continue.

Oh god, DS2 Scholar of the First Sin is totally rebalanced for co-op play. I just ran around to grab the first couple bonfires before bothering with the bosses and all the added enemies are usually a step up or two from the group they are placed into. It's gonna be so good.

I made it up to that 3rd bonfire last night. I.. I might bite.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I approve of this OP.

Also saw that Dirt 3 finally got GFWL removed, guess it's time to play it :D
And that the new version of DS2 is out, but I totally don't understand the update paths, is rebuying it the only way to get DX11 and all that?

What is this mod I need it in my life for reasons
Tutorial
Asuka Outfit

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member

Most likely? Increased demand due to release window and new marketing push. The game is coming out on the 14th*.

*Insert repurposed HL3/E3 delay joke.

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
So War for the Overworld released today, and we don't have an OT for it? Criminal, that's simply criminal. I wish I had the time to do it, but work is keeping me too busy today... :(

Damn, all those reviews in the Scholar of the first sin page.

Well, it is not like I can't sympathize with them. This smells Scamco all over it.

Tizoc

Humble ARGGGHHHH!! bundle
TIER 1: 1$
  • Cook, Serve, Delicious
  • QP Shooting - Dangerous
  • Velocibox
TIER 2: BTA
  • Woah Dave!
  • Tales of Maj'eyal
TIER 3: 8$
  • Wings of Vi

Wings of Vi is a rather interesting uber hard 2d action game.
Don't like the anime-ness of it fool you, it will make you break your keyboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom