• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
im pretty sure 4chan is the worst, most insensitive website out there. a couple of boards won't change that.

Do you feel the same way about Youtube because of the comments there?
Facebook, because hate groups use it to organize?
Email, because if Hitler were alive, he would totally send out chain mails?

It's all the same internet with all the same humanity on it, man. Don't be a siteist.

Nabs

You can now pre-order Titan Souls for $13.49. It comes out on the 14th.

There's a demo on the store page. I wonder if that's just a download of the prototype.

derExperte

There's a demo on the store page. I wonder if that's just a download of the prototype.

Didn't someone somewhere say 9,99? Why would the internet lie to me?

Regarding the demo:

Titan Souls started as a game jam project between Mark Foster, David Fenn, and Andrew Gleeson for Ludum Dare 28 under the prompt “you only get one” leading the single shot, single hit point the game has become known for during development. That original prototype is the basis for the new Titan Souls demo, remade with the final visual style, soundtrack, sound design, and gameplay updates found in the full game.

Grief.exe

admittedly i haven't checked out 4chan since like 2008 but from what i've seen it's pretty bad.

I haven't really ventured outside of /g, but I can vouch for the legitimacy of the board.
It's SFW, the discussion is solid, and you can learn a great deal.

There is very little actual technology discussion on GAF.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

Prototype Redux Demo
TS_Comparison_v002.png

Titan Souls started as a game jam project between Mark Foster, David Fenn, and Andrew Gleeson for Ludum Dare 28 under the prompt “you only get one” leading the single shot, single hit point the game has become known for during development. That original prototype is the basis for the new Titan Souls demo, remade with the final visual style, soundtrack, sound design, and gameplay updates found in the full game.

Started playing Tits, I like it a lot, only did the first training mission and I'm not sure I like the combat ( how do you do the special attack with a controller? I had to use the mouse to click the red ball ), but the game is super charming, Estelle <3

Oh awesome, thanks for this news. Been waiting for this for a while, hope it delivers!

Dr Dogg

Can you folks remember when The Last of Us on PS4 having a toggle to cap the framerate at 30fps or let it go unfettered and mostly reach 60 was heralded as the best thing since tummy rubs? Now when it's comes to GTA V it's back to the same 'soap opera' arguments (I honestly don't think most peeps are aware that TV recorded on video tape was at 50/60hz with only the high budget shows being 24-30 as they were recorded on film which is stupidly expensive in comparison). All this over a teeny weeny trailer too.

MUnited83

For you.
I haven't really ventured outside of /g, but I can vouch for the legitimacy of the board.
It's SFW, the discussion is solid, and you can learn a great deal.

There is very little actual technology discussion on GAF.
/vg/ has quite a few threads full of information on games, mods, etc. It's quite nice.(especially the emulation thread)

/ck/ is great for people like me who love cooking. People are generally helpful there.

Tizoc

Can you folks remember when The Last of Us on PS4 having a toggle to cap the framerate at 30fps or let it go unfettered and mostly reach 60 was heralded as the best thing since tummy rubs? Now when it's comes to GTA V it's back to the same 'soap opera' arguments (I honestly don't think most peeps are aware that TV recorded on video tape was at 50/60hz with only the high budget shows being 24-30 as they were recorded on film which is stupidly expensive in comparison). All this over a teeny weeny trailer too.

You could add that option to Sunset Overdrive and GAF would complain about it even then.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
/vg/ has quite a few threads full of information on games, mods, etc. It's quite nice.(especially the emulation thread)

/ck/ is great for people like me who love cooking. People are generally helpful there.

/gif is great place to find funny and useful graphic interchange format pictures.

Arthea

Started playing Tits, I like it a lot, only did the first training mission and I'm not sure I like the combat ( how do you do the special attack with a controller? I had to use the mouse to click the red ball ), but the game is super charming, Estelle <3

trust me, Trails was made in mouseheaven, you really really want to play it with a mouse, I hardly can name a game that implements mouse better than Trails. Not saying you can't play it with controller, you can, but why would you? I don't remember controller controls at all as I switched to mouse early on and never went back.
Also Estelle is totally adorable :)

trust me, Trails was made in mouseheaven, you really really want to play it with a mouse, I hardly can name a game that implements mouse better than Trails. Not saying you can't play it with controller, you can, but why would you? I don't remember controller controls at all as I switched to mouse early on and never went back.
Also Estelle is totally adorable :)

Thanks, changing to mouse then :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom