• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

derExperte

so.. you mean like in 90% of adventure games?

Anyways, thanks for input, I'll be ready for worst. ;)

http://steamcommunity.com/app/304460/discussions/0/613937942923727051/ is pretty much in line with my experience playing the alpha.

There's no real gameplay in "Qora", it's just following a path and watching some cutscenes. I was expecting some real exploration but it's an extremely linear game, there are some secrets or things you can find but those lack depth.

There are some obstacles in the path(pits or rocks) but to overcome them you just have to press a key and watch an animation.

At the end I had to cut through high grass which was filling multiple screens, don't know if that's still in the game but it was painfully dull.

didamangi

That's what I did. Buy the Steam key, register to account. Download from Steam but don't run. Delete contents of the Riddick commonapps folder. Download GOG copy, install to Steam's Riddick commonapps folder.

DRM-free Steam version.

That's what I was thinking too, glad to see it worked :)

I'm going to reinstall Windows on my computer. Are all Steam saves in the cloud or do I need to back them up manually?

It's better to use GameSave Manager just to be safe anyway.

fantomena

Just found it. Basically you need to be in their newsletter. If you are, you should receive a mail saying you now own 300 points. With those points, you can grab Hatoful and Gods by paying only 0.04€. You can use those points with any other game, anyway, not only those two titles.

Well, Ive been receivng their mails since 2013 and nothing here.

They probably hate me for unkown reasons.

zkylon

zkylewd
ibdsURthWNqT72.png

guilty!

also won this yesterday but already had it

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Tiny & Big Grandpa's Leftovers -- MB-470D4E303A953A06 - Taken by GaussTek

also titan souls looks badass

wish it was dirt cheap lol

denx

Finished Hotline Miami 2 in Hard mode. It was pretty damn brutal at times, and in some levels (especially
Ritcher's
) it felt like getting through them was a up to luck at times. Still, it felt pretty satisfying when I completed it
and everyone got nuked again
. Can't wait for the level editor.

I almost bought Euro Truck Simulator in Space Elite Dangerous a couple of months back. Glad I waited, now I can pick it up when it goes on sale.

That OP is godtier.

This is a great extra, yo.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Zero-Crescent, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Cook, Serve, Delicious! -- MB-340D0E4B7F379CA7 - Taken by factorone

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Yes, but licenses/etc. mean it is never gonna happen. So people should give up on that.
Have licenses ever effected a game removing GFWL before? I mean it's not a rerelease and they had no issues with Dirt 3. And your original post didn't really point to that anyways. You simply stated that Dirt 2 wouldn't be fixed because we got Dirt 3 as if they were interchangeable.

Kiru

That's what I did. Buy the Steam key, register to account. Download from Steam but don't run. Delete contents of the Riddick commonapps folder. Download GOG copy, install to Steam's Riddick commonapps folder.

DRM-free Steam version.
Btw this is what I found on reddit:
Here's an interesting little tidbit: Both the Steam and GOG versions have TAGES. However the GOG version also includes a special dvm.dll in the Win32_x86 folder that is a TAGES loader which intercepts and bypasses all TAGES calls (therefore making it unnecessary to install TAGES, which the executable does automatically if it doesn't find it on your machine.) If you copy that dll to your Steam install and overwrite the existing one then your Steam copy becomes cracked just like the GOG version. Make sure you do this before you run it for the first time or it will install TAGES. If that happens, just manually run the TAGES installer from here and it will remove all trace of TAGES from your machine.

source: I own it on both Steam and GOG and compared the two installs.

Also still looking for someone who would buy it from Gamestop for me for 2 CSGO Chroma Keys.

zkylon

zkylewd
ok anita sarkeesian just convinced me to give sword and sorcery another shot

i found it kind of boring at first but i'm a bit intrigued now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom