• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawmuncher

Finished Evil Within The Consequenced DLC.

Is that the last DLC? And what happen to The Keeper DLC which was suppose to release shorty after luanch?

That's just challenge rooms unless they're radically changing it. Which they might since it was supposed to be the first released.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
This gets my vote.

lol kinda like

STEAM | May 2015 - Who fuckin' knows anymore

Also nice avatar change, way better than the last

Jawmuncher

OMldyij.gif

It's been too long since I have bought a bundle.

I stopped compulsively buying bundles a few months ago and I feel like I jumped out at the right time. It went downhill fast and it's not stopping.

Backlogger

I'll never understand buying some of these bundles outside of having a larger library.

you folks be crazy.

I pretty much bought every bundle for an entire year one year and grew my game list by around 1000 games if not more. I still buy bundles occasionally but only if it has at least 1 game I really want or has 2-3 games that I kind of want and doesn't have a lot of duplicates. I feel like I have saved more money this way. If I had more spending money I would probably still do it. I liked doing a lot of giveaways on GAF for the dupes, but having kids makes you have less money it seems so here we are. ;)

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Has as much chance as the MCC.
I'm still waiting on the MCC to PC that'll never come.

Oh, ye of little faith.

I'm not holding my breath unless they use it to push the Windows 10 game store stuff.

It's safe to assume that first-party titles released post-Win10 will have Xbox App integration, although when it comes to "second-party" projects, MS may be willing to let indies decide. The elephant in the room is whether or not MS will continue to release its games on Steam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom