• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

baterism

It's April 25 and I'm now 25 years-old. :eek:

I'm getting old.. When will the scientists invent this?

Happy birthday fellow Indonesian!
Age is hardly the one that you should concern. Be safe on the road bro!

----------------------

The excess from paid mod debacle will corrode Valve goodwill till the end of time.
I have never seen a community that flipped switch almost overnight light PCMR guys. No more Gaben-sama, just Gaben-san or Gaben or Demon King Gaben, lol.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
CDYUDZoWAAAUulv-l.jpg
CDY4PKNUsAAJg2F.jpg
CDY4PKoVEAI8Ee0.jpg
CDY4PLHUgAASp75.jpg

source

donny2112

New gameplay for lego Jurassic world showing off the first film.
http://www.pcgames.de/LEGO-Jurassic...orschau-zum-naechsten-Lego-Abenteuer-1157308/

Wow. Bonus versions of the chase levels have you playing the role of the dinosaur, and dinosaurs are controllable as characters. This game is gonna be awesome.

Edit:
And wait. Why is Better Call Saul a Netflix Original in Germany?

Oh, right. Guess they don't have an American Movie Classics channel over there. So does that mean other Netflix Original shows are just foreign shows without a network U.S. distributor?

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Messiah, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Messiah, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Crypt of the Necrodancer -- MB-E59564ACE8BF4A0B - Taken by tioslash. 87 entrants total.

t1429974156z1.png

Hahaha that's exactly what I did when I played The Sims 2...drinking those things everyday just to avoid the old age.

Happy birthday, kid :p

Happy birthday fellow Indonesian!
Age is hardly the one that you should concern. Be safe on the road bro!

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!

Thanks guys.

I've only been here for a few months, but it's been a blast. Thanks steamgaf.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Man that aggressive guy in the modding thread

Why is he comparing his modding work (Sonic) over a different modding environment altogether (TES)?

Thanks guys.

I've only been here for a few months, but it's been a blast. Thanks steamgaf.

happy bday dude

tumblr_nap5bmxKyg1s7swf7o1_r1_500.gif

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (NingenJanai, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Pixel Piracy -- MB-55E749A867C3142E - Taken by ExoSoul
Deadly Premonition -- MB-AFECAB5B3A129785 - Taken by TheLight
Alien Breed Trilogy -- MB-FD734C02BE1BE081 - Taken by thereisnoif
House of 1000 doors family secrets -- MB-B8144493CC13DAE4 - Taken by xGreg
Space Legends: at the edge of the universe -- MB-C71EA3546AC003D9 - Taken by rainking187

I got interested to see final fantasy 4 after years coming out on steam.... but they didn't learn their lesson from ff4's port. The UI on that game is absolutely terrible. It was designed for screens that are so small you need huge bubble text to read and select. And now when you play it on a monitor or TV (tv for me) the UI is just... so annoying to deal with.

madjoki

Man, this Nuuvem deal for Arkham Knight is really tempting. Someone talk me out of it. I can't remember the last time I pre-ordered a game or bought a new game at release for that matter.

It will be bundled with nvidia GPUs and available for cheapish.
Let's hope anyway.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
I feel like I don't say this enough but you are all awesome people and I for one find it fitting that we're in community ;3

no, it's horrible ... people apparently stopped reading my posts after we were moved to community ; _ ;

The biggest problem is that Valve just sort of unleashed this Pandora's box into the world and seem to be expecting it to regulate itself, which is simply not completely possible. And they obviously don't have the capability or desire to curate it themselves, like they do with Dota/TF2/CS:GO cosmetics.

Valve doesn't seem to care so long as they get your money, washing itself of obligations while plunging the modding community into ethical and legal grey water.

It's extraordinairly disturbing to say the least. As an idea, it's maybe not horrible and possibly a good thing in some cases, but the initial implementation has been so atrocious that it has forever sullied the concept in the minds of many.

*In response to the the Garry's Mod post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom