• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
Please tell me that's not an April's fools joke.

SbzjYKx.jpg

dex3108

You guys think it's worth getting GTA V on Steam vs. getting it for $23 cheaper on Greenman? Only thing I want off Steam is the friends list, I figure it'd be easier to use taht for making heists etc.

You should be able to use Steam Overlay. But based on latest UPlay and Origin games there could be issues.

You guys think it's worth getting GTA V on Steam vs. getting it for $23 cheaper on Greenman? Only thing I want off Steam is the friends list, I figure it'd be easier to use taht for making heists etc.

If it helps, heists....well anything related to GTA 5 online massively sucks.

It is the worst parts of single player (drive to a location, do something boring, drive back) without the story bits that hold it together.

Get the game, play the story, dick around with mods (probably) and move on.

Locust

How much is it on GMG? You can get a Steam copy for ~$46 or less from vietnamese traders.

Been a rough year personally for me so far, but hoping things turn around for the better in April. Glad April Fools jokes can give a little bit of levity, lol at the op.

Ah.... okay guys, tried to giveaway a key from humble through ModBot and it came as this:

ModBot said:
Instructions for Supaidaman:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Something suspicious is going on with giveaways today. Trust no one.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Supaidaman, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Football Manager 2008 -- MB-E1D716805F635029 - Taken by billmcdougal. 4 entrants total.

t1427901112z1.png

Uh... it's not Footbal Manager. Is this an April Fools thing? Anyway, any problem, just send me a PM.

Thing is, I'm using this post as an thank you for wishing me well on my birthday (16th March), specially to FreshVeggie who gave me Rush on Steam. Thanks dude!

But, most importantly, I'm posting here to ask for a little of help and I don't want to create a whole new thread for this. Through this entire month, I've been suffering with Panic disorder. I'm already on therapy, talked with my parents, surprisingly haven't lost my job and taking medicine.

Even so, I'm still at a point where there are days that I can't over my insane fears and go to work (today is one of these days). SteamGAF is the one I lurk around the most and I think you all are nice guys, so tell me: Have any of you suffered (or is suffering) with constant anxiety? If so, how do you deal with it??

I'm really feeling down these days but I'm not giving up on life or my objectives just yet so I guess I'm still "fine" :v

Feel free to send PMs to me about it.

HoosTrax

Checked out Adventure Capitalist last night:

It's a pretty simple game that, once you've invested an hour or two in it, you can just close it and let it do its own thing (you don't even need the game to be open to be able to accrue profit -- it seems to constantly update/store your progress on a separate server). You basically chose from ten types of businesses to buy (the more expensive ones of course earn more money), with each successive one of the same type being slightly more expensive. And you can buy upgrades that boost the profits you earn from a certain type of business. There is some strategy involved, as far as finding the optimal way to spend your money to gain money even faster.

It's kind of like those browser-based war games from the 90s where you would log in a few times a day to check on things, and use any resources you had gained over time to buy new things. Worth checking out since it's minimal time investment, and of course, free to play.

(thanks to Arthea for letting me know about the new Steam thread -- originally posted this in the March)

ooh i forgot that its aprils fool day. Trust no one(except for nintendo direct where Iwata will say "Thank you for you're patience, you can go download Mewtwo for Super smash bros 3ds and wii u as soon as this direct finishes."

please, god. :(
There's two pictures i have seen that are absolutely ridiculous.
Not even gonna bother posting them.

no post them, i wanna see ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jawmuncher

So basicly Ciri, Yennifer and random NPC hair style repurposed XD

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/11051865_10152868143374331_3657839334140574891_n.jpg?oh=ca07f9b988e5605f04801622aec8981f&oe=55703DBD&__gda__=1438065624_340c2e0f0740162fcbfc4d81e030bbb3[IMG][/QUOTE]

Smug as fuck Geralt is the best.
[IMG]http://abload.de/img/untitled2pdapt.png
I would totally use that as a avatar if I cared enough to drop Regina.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom