• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
I couldn't imagine South Park in Spanish.
Simpsons, yes, because I've seen a ton of the Spain ones when I visit. A few Mexican ones, too, when I got their broadcasts.

A Fish Aficionado

Its probably the bloodborne talking. Ignore my weird choice of words.

I would've just thought you were just from Florida.
Florida_Gators3.jpg

_hekk05

Banned
I would've just thought you were just from Florida.

Nah most people who call others gators with a straight face come from San Francisco.

I was actually there last year and ate next to a couple in some chinese restaurant. The woman did a lot of weird passive aggressive staring or something because it was a weird meal.

Also the first time I've seen people request weird stuff from the chef like fried rice with only rice and egg. I don't even

About the only thing I don't care for in Dishonored is the notes and audio logs. I've done that in every Bioshock already. But, the game is otherwise aces.

Salsa

it'll happen

everyone hyped about Bethesda being at E3, assuming its fallout 4

watch it be Dishonored 2

muahahah

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
I thought the whalepunk world was kinda neat, and was always kinda psyched out by Pierro's voice because he sounded like Otakon. Always meant to pick up the DLCs, but I haven't really been in the mood for that slice and dice for a while.

dex3108

Well if they pull Doom, Dishonored 2, Fallout 4 and TES tease announcements on E3 nobody will care about other conferences XD

_hekk05

Banned
I particularly loved Lady Boyle's Last Party. That one was a treat to play through.

How did you deal with her in the end?

I kidnapped her and gave her to her stalker, where presumably she spends the rest of her life in a sex dungeon or something.

Forgot what the other options were.

zkylon

zkylewd
But it was a fun game. I didn't care much for the quality of the story. The setting and atmosphere was great.
yeah gameplay was great, not without its issues, but overall really good.

the visual style and the setting was also very cool

but like the story itself was so lame

Wasn't there a BDSM dude? That scenario was great.

Also I like that fact that you can pickpocket the enemy assassin guy (forgot his name) and creep him the fuck out.
hmm not sure about the bdsm dude

there was a brothel level (because there is a brothel level in every game for some reason) so might've been there?

i don't even remember half the characters

I uh, forgot that part.
haha exactly

why is everyone pulling a zky nowadays?

I did it because he's my husbando.
what's ya mean

pulling a zky

I thought the whalepunk world was kinda neat, and was always kinda psyched out by Pierro's voice because he sounded like Otakon. Always meant to pick up the DLCs, but I haven't really been in the mood for that slice and dice for a while.
yeah the whalepunk thing with the half life 2 guy and character art was all so nice and creepy

I kidnapped her and gave her to her stalker, where presumably she spends the rest of her life in a sex dungeon or something.

i killed all the maids and butlers i could find and stored them in a dumpster and all three boyles in there too

sadly there's like a body cap so they kept disappearing but i dunno it was fun trying to see how many i could fit in there

it'll happen

watch it be Dishonored 2

muahahah

i wish

Miguel81

Same. I just loved the bright atmosphere after spending so much time in grim settings. Eavesdropping on the guests and trying to find the target was fun.

Grief.exe

When Skylake comes out, I might just do one of these mITX builds in an ncase. The case design just looks phenomenal and there is something appealing about having your entire set up in such a small space.

V4nW0.jpg

XBP

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 8 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (XBP, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Super Splatters -- MB-CCF7FBE276112373 - Taken by Saty. 1 entrants total.
140- -- MB-8695AAB540A5035D - Taken by titch. 1 entrants total.
Outlast -- MB-53040CDAFFDA6F71 - Taken by crazyrabbits. 11 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Thief -- MB-E6DDBBC55077E75C - Taken by SalsaShark. 4 entrants total.
Hitman Absolution -- MB-C6BBD98992060708 - Taken by DmAc2k6. 3 entrants total.

Supreme Commander 2 -- MB-7A448AEB328A6D9C - Taken by Eila. 2 entrants total.
Contraption Maker -- MB-CE2F6A687C3157D9 - Taken by SalsaShark - Taken by Naked Snake. 2 entrants total.
Startopia -- MB-D7B3C566987D8ACF - Taken by Deception. 1 entrants total.

t1428485144z1.png

When Skylake comes out, I might just do one of these mITX builds in an ncase. The case design just looks phenomenal and there is something appealing about having your entire set up in such a small space.

V4nW0.jpg

The most problematic thing about these small cases is a good airflow and good fans.

_hekk05

Banned
Same. I just loved the bright atmosphere after spending so much time in grim settings. Eavesdropping on the guests and trying to find the target was fun.

It was certainly interesting because you could walk about with a bunch of aristocrats in plain sight wearing a creepy mask and it was all OK.

I also killed the guy in the duel. You got nothing on me son.

Derp

V4nW0.jpg
I've never been a fan of mITX builds, but that is one beautiful case.

it'll happen

watch it be Dishonored 2

muahahah
They aren't going to hold an entire conference to announce one game (that isn't even developed by Bethesda). BGS will have to have a presence and announce something otherwise it'll be the biggest waste of an opportunity and make no sense. Where will the BGS game be announced then? The Game Awards? You don't gather this much attention and do something this big to announce your most anticipated game at an entirely different conference that doesn't get anywhere near as much attention as this. On top of this there will have to be other stuff, like maybe Doom, Battlecry, etc... Consider the effort and cost that goes into something like this and how much of an audience they're going to attract (remember it's their first, so it's supposed to be a big deal).

dex3108

Can somebody explain me what is difference for R* if you buy GTA V for 30$ now from Nuuvem and waiting 6, 8, 12, months and buying game from somewhere else at 50% off? They are getting that 30$ either way but some people still think that is wrong to buy it now.

Eila

What software do you guys use for stuff with no gamepad support? It's been so long since I last wanted to do that I forgot what I did. I think it was joy2key or something?

_hekk05

Banned
Can somebody explain me what is difference for R* if you buy GTA V for 30$ now from Nuuvem and waiting 6, 8, 12, months and buying game from somewhere else at 50% off? They are getting that 30$ either way but some people still think that is wrong to buy it now.

Nuuvem keys are rockstar social club keys. Steam sells steam keys.

A Fish Aficionado

V4nW0.jpg

That looks great. Not so "1337 gamerz11!"

I hate glowing shit, all the angles!, and the rest of that.

what's ya mean

pulling a zky
talking in lowercase.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
That looks great. Not so "1337 gamerz11!"

I hate glowing shit, all the angles!, and the rest of that.

I've always wondered why "Gaming Gear" takes the absolute worst from tacky automotive design and angular futuristic design and blends them together into something that looks like something you'd see on kids' TV in the 90s.

OsKJfBU.png

"Check out my new Alienware brehs."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom