• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Not bad. I supported Netherlands. They were so close!

lol. Spain was so embarrassingly awful.
Pfffft

You guys didn't have the political balls to change to metric but you did have the political balls to remove all the 'u's you could.

But we'll be cool as long as you call your language american rather than english.

We saved your ass during two world wars.plz.

Arthea

No, they actually didn't.
They promised she'll return in Spring. :D

they did promise in March, I can't find where now, because I don't remember, but I remember March specifically being mentioned, it was when 13-2 released.

edited: I just was assured in sales spy topic that we are getting Clannad on steam. sharing good news

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Err no. I live in SG, and the only thing that happened during WWI was a mutiny.

Also Singapore technically didn't exist yet.

Oh, well c'mon lets just make fun of the brits.

Alice Morgan is a badass. Not much when you get a 6 foot plus guy get other people intimated by a redheaded psycho.

Lain

Lightning is no Noctis, she doesn't need years to return, something must have happened to her.
for the moment I thought maybe SE decided to make a better port, but I quickly dismissed this thought as utterly ridiculous, you can't improve on perfection that is Lightning.

I like your way of thinking.

I just want to say that I am happy that Alice Morgan has returned.

You should check out The Affair if you haven't already. Pretty good show and she was in it.

There was talk of a season 4 for Luther but I don't know what happened to that. Or were they doing a movie instead...

Phinor

There was talk of a season 4 for Luther but I don't know what happened to that. Or were they doing a movie instead...

More Luther is coming but not season 4 as such, it's a two-part miniseries coming out later 2015. They begun shooting at the beginning March so it's definitely happening.

And obviously American remake is necessary too so that's what Fox is trying to do. Pfft.

milena87

More Luther is coming but not season 4 as such, it's a two-part miniseries coming out later 2015. They begun shooting at the beginning March so it's definitely happening.

And obviously American remake is necessary too so that's what Fox is trying to do. Pfft.

Didn't Fox put the project on hold? Because they couldn't find a proper leading actor?

I don't understand this new trend of American remakes... the series already exists, why not just watch that one?

Parsnip

it'll happen

everyone hyped about Bethesda being at E3, assuming its fallout 4

watch it be Dishonored 2

muahahah

It's actually both.

edited: in case nobody noticed, March is over... and Lightning didn't return.
shouldn't we be worried or something?
Did they ever say March? I've only seen them promise spring 2015, and it's still spring.

they did promise in March, I can't find where now, because I don't remember, but I remember March specifically being mentioned, it was when 13-2 released.

Citation needed.

That's good to know. Although just two episodes is :(

Didn't Fox put the project on hold? Because they couldn't find a proper leading actor?

I don't understand this new trend of American remakes... the series already exists, why not just watch that one?

Idris Elba is Luther. No one else can do it without unfavorable comparisons. And if came down to asking him to do the remake, why wouldn't he just continue the original series instead?

derExperte

R6fQkLm.jpg

Won't be playing the PC version for a looong time but I'm weirdly excited to see/read impressions from PC GAFers who haven't played anything of it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom