• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Because a section of gamers do eat that shit up; it sells.
But I've always liked a clean aesthetic. Especially if it is something I'm going to look at for multiple years.

I've always wondered why "Gaming Gear" takes the absolute worst from tacky automotive design and angular futuristic design and blends them together into something that looks like something you'd see on kids' TV in the 90s.

OsKJfBU.png

"Check out my new Alienware brehs."

Lol, I remember watching that show.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
why is everyone pulling a zky nowadays?

I did it because he's my husbando.

They don't use capital letters in South America. It's one of the very few remnants of the region's Inca cultural heritage and Quechua language.

A Fish Aficionado

They don't use capital letters in South America. It's one of the very few remnants of the region's Inca cultural heritage and Quechua language.

loool.

Some of my Mexican ancestry can be traced back to the Purepecha people, but I'm mostly Spanish.

Arthea

So it was DeusEx, kinda overdue, no real surprise there. can't wait for glorious movietrailer
They probably will announce a new HItman at E3 too and TR is already in works
What we won't be seeing anytime soon if ever is new Thief. What reminds me, I still have to play last one and see is it as horrible as steamgaf insists.

A Fish Aficionado

fun fact

in spanish you're supposed to put question marks at the start too

as in

¿Are all of you cunts?

No mames guey.

I know, I just don't have it default. Makes my conversations with relatives odd. Good thing accent marks, question marks and ñ are not part of chat language.

Salsa

it's terrible

I mean I use ñ cause it's inevitable if you're talking spanish but fuck accents and opening marks

neverrr

A Fish Aficionado

It took me almost a year and a half to play Dishonered. Why? I'm lazy and I didn't know it was going to be so fun.

Arthea

¡ You need to put exclamation marks at the start too !

I'm too lazy for this shit.
also I'm amazed anybody uses any language with any extra letters/signs, that's so much hassle!

edited: in case nobody noticed, March is over... and Lightning didn't return.
shouldn't we be worried or something?

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Someday I'll replay Dishonored in full and actually make use of all those creative kills one can do with freezing time, possession, and windblast.

Summoning a rat, placing a wire trap on a white rat, possessing the white rat, and then sneaking into to assassinate the main target simply by running into him/her always seemed like a good idea.

Miguel81

Hope you enjoy!
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (dante81, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition -- MB-C0EDF3291F27668F - Taken by nightstorm

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Why all of you hate Bioshock Infinite.
I loved it, DLCs are also super-good.

No hate on my end, I simply would have gotten much more out of it had it been more story based and discovery like an adventure title, and not FPS action.

I still enjoyed it and I'll be playing it to completion again on Steam.

A Fish Aficionado

If you told me that includes all dlc, cheevos and subsequent playthroughs it's okay-ish but I'm guessing that it was just one, singular, playthrough..

Yes. I'm cheap.

Will probably do a complete replay when I get my new lappy. damn delays.

I'm too lazy for this shit.
also I'm amazed anybody uses any language with any extra letters/signs, that's so much hassle!

edited: in case nobody noticed, March is over... and Lightning didn't return.
shouldn't we be worried or something?

Worry not, spring has just started.
I'm guessing a May release date.

A Fish Aficionado

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of XBP, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 8 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (XBP, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Super Splatters -- MB-CCF7FBE276112373 - Taken by Saty. 1 entrants total.
140- -- MB-8695AAB540A5035D - Taken by titch. 1 entrants total.
Outlast -- MB-53040CDAFFDA6F71 - Taken by crazyrabbits. 11 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Thief -- MB-E6DDBBC55077E75C - Taken by SalsaShark. 4 entrants total.
Hitman Absolution -- MB-C6BBD98992060708 - Taken by DmAc2k6. 3 entrants total.
Supreme Commander 2 -- MB-7A448AEB328A6D9C - Taken by Eila. 2 entrants total.
Contraption Maker -- MB-CE2F6A687C3157D9 - Taken by SalsaShark - Taken by Naked Snake. 2 entrants total.
Startopia -- MB-D7B3C566987D8ACF - Taken by Deception. 1 entrants total.

t1428485144z1.png

_hekk05

Banned
We're actually the truer version. Don't make me get rhotic on you.

Pfffft

You guys didn't have the political balls to change to metric but you did have the political balls to remove all the 'u's you could.

But we'll be cool as long as you call your language american rather than english.

Arthea

Did they specify the year? maybe they meant March 2016

Lightning is no Noctis, she doesn't need years to return, something must have happened to her.
for the moment I thought maybe SE decided to make a better port, but I quickly dismissed this thought as utterly ridiculous, you can't improve on perfection that is Lightning.

zkylon

zkylewd
When Skylake comes out, I might just do one of these mITX builds in an ncase. The case design just looks phenomenal and there is something appealing about having your entire set up in such a small space.

V4nW0.jpg

i dunno looks like a microwave or something

i like that it's small tho

This been posted before?

Gurumin cards are live now.

FUCK

talking in lowercase.
i suppose..

well like there's very little south american blood in me so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom