• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a garbage dump. No other rules apply, you may claim as many as you want (there are no limits or throttles), and keys you win won't be counted as wins for your record. Do not SELL these keys for a profit.

xheRJRF.gif
Sinister City -- MB-EF3EF281C65F4C81 - Taken by trailmix16
xheRJRF.gif
Damnation City of Death -- MB-6BD84A599E194FB9 - Taken by freshVeggie
t1cxE6r.gif
but
xheRJRF.gif
Stronghold 3 Gold -- MB-FF2D7A691F3C6025 - Taken by nja

Dr Dogg

I think they should give all these graphics settings a consumer friendly name indicative of what the setting does.

TXAA = Temporal Anti Aliasing

HBAO+ = Horizon Based Ambient Occlusion Plus

FXAA = Fast Approximate Anti Aliasing

MSAA = Multi Sample Anti Aliasing

Now I don't know if it's just me and my love of tweaking but once you get past the acronyms the full names pretty much tell me all I need to know what each will do.

lashman

TXAA = Temporal Anti Aliasing

HBAO+ = Horizon Based Ambient Occlusion Plus

FXAA = Fast Approximate Anti Aliasing

MSAA = Multi Sample Anti Aliasing

Now I don't know if it's just me and my love of tweaking but once you get past the acronyms the full names pretty much tell me all I need to know what each will do.

in other words - you're a nerd ;)

Are there any traders that have Deadpool for less than $100? TF2Outpost traders are insane to charge that much, even if it is removed.

Dsyndrome

I was digging around in my old PC physical games to find Stalker in order to redeem on GOG and was looking at stuff I've bought in the last 15 years, came across Cryostasis. Thought about getting it cheap on STEAM since it had to be cheap now, totally removed.

Why'd the game get removed? I know it was unoptimized as shit and ran crappy on a system I bought in 2012, but it seemed fun and won a few awards from what I remember. I feel like I'm about to be hacked just for looking for a STEAM key to buy.

Grief.exe

So both GTAV and Killing Floor 2 are looking amazing.

That is following a month that saw Skylines, Ori, Hotline Miami 2,
Reign of Kings
, and Pillars of Eternity.

Slow down. I can't play all these releases!

lashman

That is following a month that saw Skylines, Ori, Hotline Miami 2, and Pillars of Eternity.

naaaah ... come on, everyone knows PC gaming is dead ;)

fantomena

That is following a month that saw Skylines, Ori, Hotline Miami 2,
Reign of Kings
, and Pillars of Eternity.

Haha, I have all of them installed (except for GTA V and Reign of Kings), but only finished Ori.

Accordign to my PR guy I'll receive my GTA code before tuesday. Hope it's a Steam code though and not a Rockstar code.

Dr Dogg

I hope there's action this time. I was promised choice and all I got was a stealth game.

Modern big budget game design doesn't do choice it does compromise. Well that or the multiple choice Endingtron 3000 which incidentally Human Revolution had.

Come on now. There exactly 0 second of gameplay.

But the trailer, even if it's CG, is meant to be representative of the game it's portraying and that was straight up action all the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom