• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

steam | April 2015 - Orange, you glad it’s morningbus? “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF

Edit: oh for fuck's sake!! but mine has the cover pic, so pffffffffffffffffffffffff

Dr Dogg

I believe in DICE. Maybe not their netcode but they work that shit out eventually.

More importantly I wonder what Derrick has to say about Deus Ex: Mankind Divided?

lashman

I believe in DICE. Maybe not their netcode but they work that shit out eventually.

More importantly I wonder what Derrick has to say about Deus Ex: Mankind Divided?

I'll let you know ;) keep checking your steam messages from time to time :p

Last game was cool so I will wait and see but the big bald white dude with a robot arm doesn't look like a great antagonist to me. Just looks like another lame boss fight waiting to happen. Hope they can avoid the micro stutter of the last port.
when is new deus ex due?
Just before the Final Fantasy XV team bankrupts the company. Montreal paying the bills.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Anyone know for how long you get throttled when you have done too many failed key activation attempts on Steam?

Half an hour. If you hit the limit again within half an hour of the lockout being being lifted then it's an hour.

What does it mean if you see a Steam cloud icon in your library but it has a slash through it? Does that mean there are no cloud saves?

It signifies that there's a mismatch between the files stored locally and those stored in the cloud. If you run the game you'll be given the option of which to use.

Turfster

when is new deus ex due?

"2016"

Cyberpunk 3776 keys now available for Groupees BAGB 8

Indiegala Hump day bundle
TIER 1: 1$
  • Velvet Assassin
  • Sinister city
  • Legendary
TIER 2: 2.89$
  • The Detail
  • Real Boxing
  • Alchemy Mysteries
  • Cargo Commander
  • Crayon Chronicles
  • Damnation City of Death
  • Home
  • Stronghold 3 Gold
  • Sruvivor Squad

lashman

primertrailerde_1423364b.png

how subtle ....

_hekk05

Banned
Man when the guy said this should be your fight as well it was a clear invitation to go I never asked for this.

Disappointed in you SE.

Also illuminati in the game lol. Hopefully it'll be good.

Dsyndrome

Hopefully they give you equivalent experience for doing a murder-spree run as ghost/stealth in Deus Ex. Half of the badass shit in the trailer would net you like 50XP, where as tranq-gunning everyone would give you 1.5 plus the Ghost 1000XP at the end.

We are extremely proud and excited to present you today with the announcement trailer for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, which is coming soon on PC. Switch off the lights, turn up the volume and make sure to watch it in full screen and 1080p!
Man, 2016 isn't soon :/

Grief.exe

Hopefully someone has the comic already updated.

You are already dead.jpg

Visceral dead, Bioware and Dice shells of their former selves.

I'm sure GAF will jump all over Battlefront, but I just can't see buying EA games going forward.

We are extremely proud and excited to present you today with the announcement trailer for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, which is coming soon on PC. Switch off the lights, turn up the volume and make sure to watch it in full screen and 1080p!

Man, 2016 isn't soon :/

1080p? What is this, 2008?

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
oh please - everyone called it around the time Hardline was announced ;)

If we said this every time someone gives credit to Jim Sterling for one of his incredibly obvious or play-to-the-crowd opinions, we wouldn't even have room to post our anime gifs.

Jawmuncher

You are already dead.jpg

Visceral dead, Bioware and Dice shells of their former selves.

I'm sure GAF will jump all over Battlefront, but I just can't see buying EA games going forward.

1080p? What is this, 2008?

For the majority of people yes, yes it is.

Knurek

Marlow Briggs is surprisingly awesome.

Just wish there was less screen grime, kind of hard to see all the action at times.

Easily the best PC God of War clone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom