• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2016 - HL3 releasing today. Left 4 Dead 3 and Persona 5 this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbd23

17.2 GB download for Dark Souls 3

will be the first game on my new ssd. :D

oh man im gonna need a different steam grid image for this

I had the same issue at first as well because I have turned off automatic updates of apps. Make sure the "Store"-App is up to date, this fixed the issue for me.
But yeah, absolutely agree with this. Downloading KI was probably the slowest download ever.

I downloaded mine right away before most people knew it was out and it was a very quick download.

Jadax

Best Souls area is Anor Londo - I was so tired of the generic giants/bland Sen's Fortress, and was about to call it gg for the day, then the eagle flew me to Anor Londo - and I just played on all night that day!

And I mean...who can forget them jugglies!

773135A0951618DB1984EF2A2C913D6CBCF45A82

Best Souls location is hands down Boletarian Palace.

There are two dragons, a fallen king and his failed protector, a grief-stricken prince, an absent legend, a witch and an executioner.

It also has the strongest sense of a lived-in location. Of the many things Dark Souls did better than Demon's, the switch to exploring something closer to ruins was a misstep. Demon's felt like being thrust into a continent's developing decline, which felt so vital.

Best Souls location is hands down Boletarian Palace.

There are two dragons, a fallen king and his failed protector, a grief-stricken prince, an absent legend, a witch and an executioner.

It also has the strongest sense of a lived-in location. Of the many things Dark Souls did better than Demon's, the switch to exploring something closer to ruins was a misstep. Demon's felt like being thrust into a continent's developing decline, which felt so vital.

it was also so much more tense given that you had to finish a stage in one go. There was something to having to have the perfect run through not only a whole stage but also take down a boss at the end, too.

Dark Souls felt like baby souls after demon's

Asgaro

Those two people are the same people. Darth Kupi made the second account after he was blacklisted (?) for taking 21 games form one mega-giveaway and continued to enter giveaways (with both accounts it seems) and redeeming them to his main account. Some funny stuff, too where he would reply to a reply to his comment from one account with his other account.

ayy

Panama NeoGAF Papers.

Best Souls area is Anor Londo - I was so tired of the generic giants/bland Sen's Fortress, and was about to call it gg for the day, then the eagle flew me to Anor Londo - and I just played on all night that day!

Anor Londo is one of the few times my jaw dropped last gen, that place came out of no where.

this is like the worst weekend ever

DS3 downloaded on my steam, and I can't play all weekend because Namco decided Monday is a good time to release games. WHAT THE FAAAAAAAAAAAAAK

Yeah, pretty much. Luckily my weekend is kind of busy, so I wouldn't be missing on toooo much gaming time.

Maybe we'll play more Tales from the Borderlands instead this weekend.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
I alway's got lost navigating through 3-1 :(
Oh man, such a unique and haunting place. Loved it. And by love I mean I sprung up in pure horror every time the tentacle witch popped up.
Shrine of Storms though :eek:
My man! World 4 is love.

I would love to see Demon's Souls on Steam. Or more likely; a remaster. I'd like that too.

When I went there for the first time there was an message in front of the door that said "Impressive Chest Ahead" or something

ExoSoul

Banned

Oh you sweet summer child...

Best Souls area is Tower of Latria. Fact.

4-2 was pretty good too in terms of abiance, specially the boss arena but FromSoft is yet to make something that surpasses Latria (although Valley of Defilement 5-3 comes close)

zkylon

zkylewd
I liked Blighttown.

yeah i liked blighttown too, and tomb of giants

and world 5 is my favorite in demons

and i kind of like the blighttown+tomb of giants area in dark 2 also

i understand everyone else hating them but i love how stressful they feel heh

Bought DS3 from GamesPlanet and started pre-loading it. Can't wait.

Though a part of me wishes I had got it on PS4 since I wanted a physical copy :/

Dr.Social

Banned
Leftovers

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Divekick -- MB-397E437881A14C96 - Taken by Red Hood. 1 entrants total.
header_292x136.jpg

INK -- MB-11047594350A59FD - Taken by Kuroyume. 3 entrants total.

t1460141238z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom