• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2016 - HL3 releasing today. Left 4 Dead 3 and Persona 5 this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
dzqyKE9.png

yea i should buy a ssd

idk if redownloading it would be faster lol

Downloaded mine to SSD, it started saying an hour and now 5 minutes later it says there's 2 minutes left.

Easy_D

never left the stone age
You can't imagine how damn jelly I am of you getting to play DS3 tonight, I won't be able to for literally months :lol. Not having a job sucks dick.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
60fps maxed on the tutorial area, hopefully it carries on throughout the game. Also, no I wont turn back tutorial message on the ground, I aint afraid of no ice lizards. Will dive in for realsies tomorow tho

Endruen

Any Mexican who can sell me Dark Souls 3? I'm not latinoamerican, but I have a friend who is and I'm getting it for him.

Lucky Mexicans. I would've instantly snatched that up.

Oh well, guess I'll preorder the latest Groupees bundle which will include Resonance.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Damn, PC performance threads like DS3's really scare me from buying a rig and making that my main gaming platform

So many hoops

zkylon

zkylewd
ok i died already

playing it on low-ish at pretty solid 60 fps on my not so super computer (2500k, 960 gtx, 8gig ram)

looks super pretty

60fps maxed on the tutorial area, hopefully it carries on throughout the game. Also, no I wont turn back tutorial message on the ground, I aint afraid of no ice lizards. Will dive in for realsies tomorow tho
Same. I'm happy how well it performs (for now). Like spin told me on Steam, I would have liked more AA but SweetFX should migitate it once mods hits.
Also, no Playstation button icons to choose. That hurts. I don't like the Xbox buttons :'(

Ghazi

Signed up for Greenman Gaming and they locked my account to pounds, I live in the US and use no VPNs. Apparently I can't change that, but when I sign out they display everything in USD. What a garbage website, never buying anything from them.

ok i died already

playing it on low-ish at pretty solid 60 fps on my not so super computer (2500k, 960 gtx, 8gig ram)

looks super pretty
It looks and runs beautifully on my 970 so far. Weird hitches when it saves sometimes, though, and bloodstains don't work at all.

...And as to why I'm here instead of playing? I have died 20+ times in the first area and need a break.

zkylon

zkylewd
k beaten the first boss

impressions so far are:
- pretty decent performance even on my aging computer and it looks really pretty even on low.
- first boss was pretty good, took me a bunch of tries, i enjoyed his moveset
- there's a new thing that makes the game zoom out a bit for larger bosses that's kinda nice for the camera woes, although it's not 100% fix it
- im not sure about the menus, i think i liked them better in dks2
- not sure what i feel about the sword arts, i beat the boss without using the shield but i didnt use the sword arts either. will have to see

im gonna try invading some ppl and create a new character that's a bit more serious

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Curious what % of games have you beaten on your Steam accounts?

You can minus online only, ones that came packaged, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom