• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2016 - HL3 releasing today. Left 4 Dead 3 and Persona 5 this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

That's a bit premature, isn't it? The game isn't even out yet. Although, I am cautious myself since it has been in development for a very long time.
He has a warren avatar
Ignore and dont take too seroiusly his superfluous ranting and driveby posts :v

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
He has a warren avatar
Ignore and take too seroiusly his superfluous ranting and driveby posts :v

tumblr_msyolyp3BY1syhampo1_400.gif

I wouldn't mind a Doom game, or even an Unreal Tournament game in modern gaming "language". But I think we are getting to the point in which we ignore the good things about those games, and just focus group the hell out of them, and force them into a mold of what a modern shooter should be.

I will llove to be proven wrong and have this be hella fun. But I'm a pessimist.

data

Has anyone here tried the zen mode in Bejeweled 3? The options on it are so weird, and I feel so dizzy from 10 minutes of playing it. Feels like I'm being brainwashed.

Want to play Grim Dawn, game not even boot into title screen stuck in black screen

Have you played it before, or is this the first time?

Had this myself at one point it's probably an issue with the graphics settings. Open the directory and run repair.exe or delete the config file to reset all the settings.

zkylon

zkylewd
beaten a third boss and i feel a bit sick of all the violence and blood and entrails and also my hand hurts so i've officially played too much dark souls for tonight

man it's pretty good, the level design is pretty enjoyable, it twists and turns and loops around and you unlock shortcuts and all that fancy stuff. nothing too surprising so far, but there's time and it looks gorgeous. the enemy types so far have been pretty varied too which is really appreciated, and the difficulty so far feels right

the bosses have been pretty great imo, a bit on the easy side, for me at least, but they've been pretty different and they've had predictable attacks and nice arenas and all feels pretty fair and unbullshitty which is nice. i've done so far
first knight dude, icedoggie and fatty tree

enjoying it a lot, i'd call in sick tomorrow if i didn't have a deadline, ughhhh

Here's mine! A genderbent Geralt of Rivia:

XKScaxO.jpg

The shitty jpg quality doesn't do her yellow eyes justice. They really pop in game!

that's pretty good, gj

my character is pretty generic, would be nice if there's an option to fine tune later on like in dks2

also silly gender change cos i loved doing that

giphy.gif

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (bobnowhere, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rhino's Rage -- MB-E9002D7D93C24A21 - Taken by Dusk Golem

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
So, DOOM open beta is already up for pre-load on Steam? I click the "Play Game" button but no download starts.

The app is set to prerelease, so unless you were in the closed beta, you can't actually download anything.

kagamin

Here I am playing THE iDOLM@STER SHINY FESTA as soon as I stopped playing Dark Souls III for 2 minutes. Man I have my priorities straight.

Arthea

yo, I've heard you like Dark Souls.
Seriously how come steamgaf is such a DS fangirls club?

In other old news: Fractal is kinda OK as far as relaxing games go, gets boring rather fast, though.

fertygo

Have you played it before, or is this the first time?

Had this myself at one point it's probably an issue with the graphics settings. Open the directory and run repair.exe or delete the config file to reset all the settings.

I played it before, not touching it since an couple patch

Lain

Love You to Bits
Nice Music and artstyle for this submission.

Versus: Battle of the Gladiator
I'm not into PvP games, but this looks kind of neat.

Melee Spaceship
This one looks kinda neat too, at least for the minimalistic pixel art and the music.

Zia and the goddesses of magic
This one looks a bit generic, but the fighting shown in the trailer piqued my interest somewhat, with the timer and supposedly creating certain magics based on the sequence of buttons hit.

Chunks is the Vive's Minecraft from Rust dev Facepunch
Facepunch, the developer of Rust, has been working on Chunks for the HTC Vive for about 10 months. It is unashamedly Minecraft-like, to the degree that it was codenamed Vivecraft. But though Minecraft is a sure thing for the Rift, its future on the Vive is uncertain.

In Chunks, "you can build cities and monuments while you're the size of a giant, then shrink yourself to walk inside what you built." That excites me. The thought of exploring spaces built by my own fair hand almost convinced me to buy-in to VR before my bank balance got the better of me.

Ozium

Does Bully work in W10

yes I didn't have any crashes on two different systems using Win 10... don't know if the crashes are actually Win 10 related or if people like to pick an easy target.. plus who knows what some people on the internet do to their OS or what spyware crap they have that might interfere with normal processes

Balthuk

I haven't visited the thread in a while as I've really scaled back my purchasing (both impulsive and planned). It's a mix of lack of time and just the necessity to save financially.

I think my only foreseeable purchase soon will be Overwatch. I know it's a non-Steam game, but is anyone else going to be playing it?

I'm trying to get my friends on the overwatch hype train but they just won't! The trailers look amazing to them, the gameplay looks amazing, yet they don't want to spend the money. Please friends, please!

Been watching some videos of Jalopy. It's pre-release builds but it looks super janky. Think I'll wait and see some impressions before picking it up. The core concept looks fun to me and it's only $12 or so.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
yes I didn't have any crashes on two different systems using Win 10... don't know if the crashes are actually Win 10 related or if people like to pick an easy target.. plus who knows what some people on the internet do to their OS or what spyware crap they have that might interfere with normal processes
Hmm... maybe it's graphics card based then?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
When you are out of estus, almost dead, have been exploring for ages, just killed some big fat guy and are in a whole new zone and then discover a shortcut opening to the begining where you can rest...

giphy.gif

these fucking games man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom