• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2016 - HL3 releasing today. Left 4 Dead 3 and Persona 5 this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneEightZero

aka ThreeOneFour
Darksiders link on Steam frontpage doesn't work for me. I wonder why.
More curious than anything, I already have 1, 2 and the 2 DE.

It seems like they don't have the landing page for the bundle ready yet.

That, or it's improperly linked.

MadGear

Wow, just yesterday I was packing up my leftover 360 games when I found my copy of Darksiders 2 and wished that I bought the PC Version instead. Great timing :)

Isn't a mobile i7 pretty much an equivalent of desktop i3?

https://www.cpubenchmark.net/cpu_lookup.php?cpu=Intel+Core+i7-4750HQ+@+2.00GHz&id=1957

Sure thing.

SamLake.gif

if someone could put that Sam Lake face on my cat midget that would be amazing

Red Hood

Banned
My DS3 Foil Card is worth 1,70€. I thought i'd be more tbqh

What were you expecting? When the first cards began to surface yesterday, normal cards were pretty expensive, but that was to be expected because very little people had access to DS3. But today, hundreds of thousands of people are playing DS3 and as a result getting cards, which makes cards less rare and thus less valuable.

Beat the first boss in DkS3, died like 10 times on the way trying to get a good config for the Steam Controller

I also have the sound bug.

zkylon

zkylewd
6 bucks for tales from the boredlands is a steal

best game telltale's ever made

not sure if i want to go for the bta and get the wolf among us

i liked tales from the boredlands a whole bunch but idk if that makes me like the telltale style of games yet

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
meh the humble additions are trash, but that telltale bundle is amazing (well not for me)

6 bucks for tales from the boredlands is a steal

best game telltale's ever made

not sure if i want to go for the bta and get the wolf among us

i liked tales from the boredlands a whole bunch but idk if that makes me like the telltale style of games yet

It would be if I didn't own the rest of the TT Games in the BTA and lower tiers. Gonna pass.

Wolf Among Us is pretty good and Tales from the Borderlands is fantastic. Too bad I already own everything in the lower tiers, as that's a really good bundle.

FLD

Damn it, why didn't they include the second season of Sam & Max? It's the only one I don't have! Definitely grabbing it for Borderlands and GoT, though.

But what could the bonus games be? I mean, all the big ones are there already. Minecraft seems unlikely as does Michonne. What does that leave? Jurassic Park? One of their more obscure titles like Strongbad or Hector or whatever?

cyba89

But what could the bonus games be? I mean, all the big ones are there already. Minecraft seems unlikely as does Michonne. What does that leave? Jurassic Park? One of their more obscure titles like Strongbad or Hector or whatever?

Maybe Tales Of Monkey Island.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Any sites that list the new games on sale on steam? Can't tell which ones have been recently added on steam

Dsyndrome

Any sites that list the new games on sale on steam? Can't tell which ones have been recently added on steam
There's a All New Releases tab; if you're talking about new sales throughout the week, they usually pop up in the top right, also think Cheapassgamer keeps track of that stuff.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
I paid $7 for the middle tier, so slightly higher than average. Will I get the new games next Tuesday automatically?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom