• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2016 - HL3 releasing today. Left 4 Dead 3 and Persona 5 this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adnor

Banned
GAF finally works. I've been using a proxy all day because for some reason GAF was the only webpage my internet connection didn't want to load.

Khronico

ModBot said:
Instructions for Khronico:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Chivalry: Medieval Warfare -- MB-EB5778E0FEA96885 - Taken by Iron Badger
Knight Squad -- MB-900DF440E143F430 - Taken by Kifimbo
Here you go nerds

bloke

hope the keys are workin'

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

SWR JST DX Selective Memory Erase Effect -- MB-D8A38357CDF0AD01 - Taken by drakaenae
ETHER VAPOR Remaster -- MB-C604ED8742A28012 - Taken by fuzzy123

Does anyone think that there will be some sales on the VR games anytime soon? I really want to play Adrift and stuff, but I could hold off a bit if there is a sale in the pipeline.

Ozium

Does anyone think that there will be some sales on the VR games anytime soon? I really want to play Adrift and stuff, but I could hold off a bit if there is a sale in the pipeline.

the hardware just came out why would there be a sale any time soon?

gotta milk those rich day 1'ers dry

Balthuk

For some reason I don't wanna play Shadowrun: dragonfall atm, so is Jade Empire an rpg I can play to fill the gap, or is continuing dragon age: origins a better choice?
So far I know that origins is pretty enjoyable but it's a far far longer game.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
So upset DS3 keeps crashing on me. I've been waiting years!

Phawx

Ucchedavāda;200797232 said:
Speaking of Darksiders 2, you can get the deathinitive edition for free if you already own the standard edition, via this website:
http://ds2dekeyredeem.nordicgames.at

Edit: shortsFortallPeople points out that you also need to own the DLC to get the free upgrade.

Thank you kindly! worked for me without even having to enter a steam key.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
TT

ModBot said:
Instructions for alr1ght:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (alr1ght, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Poker Night 2 -- MB-C8E0719748A929B4 - Taken by Lone_Prodigy. 6 entrants total.
Sam & Max: Devil's Playhouse -- MB-922A62A8EF4CF918 - Taken by mp1990. 9 entrants total.

t1460513194z1.png

fallout

sounds like they have a good mentality moving forward

good on them for taking the feedback the right way, hope they make right by their players
I think the biggest challenge Slain! will have is just making the necessary adjustments in the time they've given themselves with the new programmer. I admire their intentions, but the game's in pretty rough shape at the moment. It'll be tough to turn that around (which I'm sure they're aware of).

bede-x

Can anyone with some technical knowledge explain why Darksiders runs fine, as in 60fps, from Big Picture mode with Vsync turned on (you have to exit the game to turn it on), but when I try the same from the normal Steam client there's huge frame time spikes all the time? Why does Big Picture influence the game differently from the normal client?

Tenrius

So upset DS3 keeps crashing on me. I've been waiting years!

Increasing the pagefile size worked for me. I did have constant "insufficient memory" warnings though along with crashes. I have 8 Gb RAM with only about half of that normally available (integrated video and system shit) and the pagefile size was just 2 Gb. Apparently DS3 is really demanding in the RAM department. I'm not sure if all of that applies in your case, especially if you're running the game on an actually decent PC and not a three year old laptop like me lol.

Only issue I've had with Dark Souls III is the occasional stutter/split second freeze up when it autosaves...and it's not every time so no idea why it happens and why it doesn't happen

Hoping that gets solved soon

kulapik

Hidden object games away! Also one that isn't!

ModBot said:
Instructions for kulapik:

I am giving away 13 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart -- MB-23304C6FC4D5A230 - Taken by voodooray
Mind Snares: Alice s Journey -- MB-979E9B926BEC8437 - Taken by Ozium
9 Clues: The Secret of Serpent Creek #2 -- MB-7B1F95B3AFCE9E0D - Taken by Lashley
9 Clues: The Secret of Serpent Creek -- MB-A84A6F60FF6A3131 - Taken by Baron_Calamity
Left in the Dark: No One on Board #2 -- MB-BB8599507A24E1AA - Taken by Costa1774
Dark Arcana: The Carnival #2 -- MB-0557F235867D316F
Mind Snares: Alice s Journey #2 -- MB-5E16ADD30454662A - Taken by alr1ght
Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart #2 -- MB-BB529C4F0BA5385F - Taken by ussjtrunks
Dark Arcana: The Carnival -- MB-2E7DABA39E4B5C95 - Taken by Baron_Calamity
Nightmares from the Deep 2: The Siren s Call #2 -- MB-44F0AB7A02E7566F
Nightmares from the Deep 2: The Siren s Call -- MB-8A5086BD2DCF0D10 - Taken by Baron_Calamity
Left in the Dark: No One on Board -- MB-04904084FF902154 - Taken by nightstorm
Avalanche 2: Super Avalanche -- MB-07228F7CB42C1BFA - Taken by Eila

e90Mark

ModBot said:
Instructions for e90Mark:

I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (e90Mark, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Puzzle Agent 2 -- MB-C9C4BB22ED64C131 - Taken by Dr.Social
Sam & Max: Devil's Playhouse -- MB-9AA42DA6F8E6B8F1 - Taken by Henry Swanson
Puzzle Agent -- MB-66B885D531E010D7
Back to the Future: The Game -- MB-0CEF0C9A770AD447 - Taken by anastef
I just wanted the other games not listed here.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Father_Brain, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Poker Night at the Inventory -- MB-0B803899AC998666 - Taken by Lone_Prodigy
Back to the Future: The Game -- MB-F887B0CA1EBFE44F - Taken by Regginator

mp1990

Banned
Quick question, are Nuuvem keys region locked? They would come in handy on the near future, considering I live in Brazil.

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Delicious Waffles, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Puzzle Agent -- MB-7C29FE7846D90195
The Walking Dead: Season 1 -- MB-4B75F2403FE094E6 - Taken by Red Hood. 5 entrants total.

t1460509294z1.png

:)

Regginator

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Father_Brain, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Poker Night at the Inventory -- MB-0B803899AC998666 - Taken by Lone_Prodigy
Back to the Future: The Game -- MB-F887B0CA1EBFE44F - Taken by Regginator

thnx! does telltale have a sale or something?

iosefe

after the Last humble sale featuring TellTale games, i logged into my old telltale account to redeem some Tales from the B'lands to find that the promo code i used back in 2011 for a free Episode 1 of Back to the Future, had entitled me to all 5 episodes.

now seeing this bundle, i really should finish it up.

Ozium

I'm not that far into the 52 games thing this year.. dunno how Knurek or Arthea does it, maybe I'm just lazy...

looking at last years though I had a lot of smaller titles and like 5-6 hidden object games..

hmmm

I should play a hidden object game.

Tenrius

I'm not that far into the 52 games thing this year.. dunno how Knurek or Arthea does it, maybe I'm just lazy...

looking at last years though I had a lot of smaller titles and like 5-6 hidden object games..

hmmm

I should play a hidden object game.

I've finished 17 games so far, but I'm not doing the challenge haha. Might get there indepdendently, though. Quite a few longer games, too (see here: http://backloggery.com/memorycard.php?user=Tenrius if you're interested).

I still don't know if I'm playing Dark Souls or Resident Evil.

That's how I pretty much always feel, but with 10+ games at times.

donny2112

The TellTale Humble Bundle is awesome. Already have what I want from it, though, so will be passing. Hope this means TWD S3 is starting soon, though!

The TellTale Humble Bundle is awesome. Already have what I want from it, though, so will be passing. Hope this means TWD S3 is starting soon, though!
Later in the year don't expect it until at earliest October. Anyways great bundle indeed would recommend to everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom