• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2016 - HL3 releasing today. Left 4 Dead 3 and Persona 5 this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not that far into the 52 games thing this year.. dunno how Knurek or Arthea does it, maybe I'm just lazy...

looking at last years though I had a lot of smaller titles and like 5-6 hidden object games..

hmmm

I should play a hidden object game.

I had about 4 or 5 in my 52 last year. Best one was the Sherlock Holmes: Hound of the Baskervilles.

Dsyndrome

One more reminder in case anyone wants to enter for Doom 4.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Dsyndrome, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

DOOM -- MB-2CE8877885251D20 - Taken by Backlogger. 107 entrants total.

t1460523812z1.png

Momentary

Banned
I just spent over 3 hours in the beginning of the game trying to get a set of armor. That first Lothric Knight in the game dropped a helmet when I killed him the first time. I knew there was more to be had from him! I wouldn't have done it if it wasn't for the fact that there was a bonfire right on top of his head and that this game has infinite spawn rates. ARRGGGHHHH!!!!

septicore

Feels bad that I never finished Dark Souls 1, haven't started Dark Souls 2 and now everybody is playing Dark Souls 3.

Just gonna continue entering the Gungeon, such a fun game.

Dsyndrome

Fuck that Frost Knight bastard in the basement of the church, used too many Embers trying to finish his ass.

Decided to come back later after exploring some more and got a Fire Gem. Used an infused weapon against him that ended up taking off less damage per hit... but still won! On to the Road of Sacrifice.

Feels bad that I never finished Dark Souls 1, haven't started Dark Souls 2 and now everybody is playing Dark Souls 3.

Just gonna continue entering the Gungeon, such a fun game.
Playing through ds2 which i never finished cause all the dark souls 3 hype. Just beat the first boss today(which I previously beat on ps3), beat it on my first try too.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Fuck that Frost Knight bastard in the basement of the church, used too many Embers trying to finish his ass.

Decided to come back later after exploring some more and got a Fire Gem. Used an infused weapon against him that ended up taking off less damage per hit... but still won! On to the Road of Sacrifice.
I got him to fall down the elevator when he chased me back there lol.

Watch the Previously Recorded for Stardew Valley and I didn't even know the game had combat. I haven't played it or seen much of it but, I said "Oh I might get that eventually, since it's a Harvest Moon type game."

Actually kinda surprised me in this video half way through. I was like "Holy shit what, why?" looks lame but, it's passable. Just odd to me.

Dark Souls should use a Sports game numbering convention now.

Dark Souls 2K17
Dark Souls 2018: Sun Bros Edition

Dark Souls Street
Dark Souls Street Vol 2.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Dsyndrome, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Dsyndrome, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

DOOM -- MB-2CE8877885251D20 - Taken by Backlogger. 107 entrants total.

t1460523812z1.png

Backlogger

Oh wow, Darksiders 1 only goes to 1920x1200 in settings? Seems the only way to hack to higher res requires a hex editor? Ugh. Might as well just grab this on the Xbox.

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
The greatest meltdown ninty could inflict this e3 is announcing their games for steam/pc release as well

Finally, the ability to make and play Mario levels on PC. At long last!

Just imagine if they started releasing their retro libraries as well.

So I just installed Windows 10 and steam, and went to restore one of my games that I've had backup end a few years ago (TF2)Problem is it only copied 1GB and it's downloading the rest which is 8GB. I don't know why. Hmm any way around this?

Tizoc

Finally, the ability to make and play Mario levels on PC. At long last!

Just imagine if they started releasing their retro libraries as well.
I mean heck having their library of nes and omwards titles in a legal manner has got to be appealing to many

Dr.Social

Banned
If Nintendo actually brought their games to PC you know they would start their own download service, you would never see their games on Steam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom