• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2016 - HL3 releasing today. Left 4 Dead 3 and Persona 5 this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Steam just kicked me from DkS3

Comeon now

yup. it puts you back where you were if you log back in imediatly (happened to me) but its not coming back up so....fuck

edit: yeah it did, even offline. cool

Dammit, even after 3 games (De, DkS, DkS2 and the DLCs) there's still no game that can match Dark Souls for me. I had to grind 4 levels to get a bit better stats, but the feel when you use your instincts to navigate to some direction despite having tons of souls and no flasks and finding a shortcut back home just cannot be beat.

There is literally no other game that gets my heart going like the Souls series.

drakaenae

0.06 - M̱̱᷉i̱̱͚̱̚s̱̞̱ṯ̱̓e̱͏̱ṟ̫̱Glitch: » New Gleam Reward: 90000 x Free Rage Parking Simulator 2016 Steam keys - 3 of 3 actions required - Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/449630/ - https://gleam.io/wEmHO/free-parking-simulator-steam-keys

Free game, not too many actions either.

And another:

0.06 - M̱̱᷉i̱̱͚̱̚s̱̞̱ṯ̱̓e̱͏̱ṟ̫̱Glitch: » New Gleam Reward: 9933 x Huge Variety Pack Giveaway! - 5 of 6 actions required - https://gleam.io/pOp4g/huge-variety-pack-giveaway
What is M̱̱᷉i̱̱͚̱̚s̱̞̱ṯ̱̓e̱͏̱ṟ̫̱Glitch? Is M̱̱᷉i̱̱͚̱̚s̱̞̱ṯ̱̓e̱͏̱ṟ̫̱Glitch a bot or program?

So, I've just read that there's an 'online fix' which enables pirates to play online together with legit owners in official server of Dark Souls III. That doesn't sound good.

What kind of hardware do you have? I find this game is hard to get good performance out of at 1440p, I can't imagine trying to push 4K textures.
I have a 770. I think 4K is the resolution of the textures, not the required screen resolution. I saw game debate comparing the textures running on a 750ti at various resolutions.

madjoki

What is M̱̱᷉i̱̱͚̱̚s̱̞̱ṯ̱̓e̱͏̱ṟ̫̱Glitch? Is M̱̱᷉i̱̱͚̱̚s̱̞̱ṯ̱̓e̱͏̱ṟ̫̱Glitch a bot or program?

It's a bot

Anno

Any idea why putting in a Reshade preset for DS3 would cause my Steam controller to go haywire and no longer work with the preset I gave it? I'm curious how the two can overlap at all.

Backlogger

I have a 770. I think 4K is the resolution of the textures, not the required screen resolution. I saw game debate comparing the textures running on a 750ti at various resolutions.

Hmm, I will have to try out the high res textures tonight and see how it performs on my crappy R9 290 at 1440p

And yeah I'm dumb, you don't need a 4k monitor to benefit from higher res textures.

Anyone have this fucking annoying issue where downloads start and then stop? I've been sitting here waiting for DkS3 to download and I've literally had to babysit the fucking download button.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a garbage dump. No other rules apply, you may claim as many as you want (there are no limits or throttles), and keys you win won't be counted as wins for your record. Do not SELL these keys for a profit.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Rage Parking Simulator 2016 -- MB-D062B5DF0ED06F53 - Taken by Jalal. 1 entrants total.

t1460593058z1.png

battleborn is a lot more fun when you can play at a steady framerate! :p i heard that you can increase the pov or w/e but i didn't see it in the settings :( pretty neat that you can play it at 120fps or above but it jumps around a lot for me (from 80-120) so i just decided to lock it at 60

MUnited83

For you.
You guys think that's bad?

My steam library is now entirely composed of two things:

The Saboteur shortcut
Kodi shortcut

dat feels when steam steals all your gamez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom