• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2016 - HL3 releasing today. Left 4 Dead 3 and Persona 5 this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
yea i have quite a bit more than those games, tho relatively few compared to a lot of people here

duno why only those got updated

i dont understand anything

Clearly preparation for the summer sale ARG.

image.php

zkylon

zkylewd
honestly i'm not a big fan of air cos the close button is stupid but i'm a bit tired of the greyness of metro and i'm not in a pixelvision either

i kind of loved pressure cos it looked like a 90s program but the dude discontinued it to work on pressure 2 which is yet another shitty material design thing so i guess that's that

MUnited83

For you.
OH BOY

Remember the 0kb updates? It seems they somehow "erase" the previous one.

So my steam is now redownloading again all of the latest updates.

EVERY

SINGLE

ONE

OH BOY

Remember the 0kb updates? It seems they somehow "erase" the previous one.

So my steam is now redownloading again all of the latest updates.

EVERY

SINGLE

ONE

Welp. Hold onto your butts.

I haven't seen anything yet, but I got the 0kb updates so I'm bracing myself.
Edit: And here they are. Bah.

Seems like steam may be bundling redistributions, DirectX etc..., and are removing them from the individual game directories freeing up space. Or shit just flew off the rail. One of the two.

Lomax

Weird. My steam never went down and isn't downloading any updates either.

Try to launch something (at least something with an online component). For me all seemed normal until I did so, at which point it wouldn't start and I had to restart Steam, and then I got all the "updates." They were quick and don't seem to have caused any issues for me though but it looks like I was one of the lucky ones.

The real madness here is that my 50% off discount on Skullgirls 2nd Encore isn't live yet.

latest

Mine is, maybe restart? I own all the existing DLC if that makes a difference.

GaussTek

Seems like steam may be bundling redistributions, DirectX etc..., and are removing them from the individual game directories freeing up space. Or shit just flew off the rail. One of the two.

I remember using a Steam cleaner app of some sort to automatically remove all those redistributions some time ago, so I'm guessing this "glitch" has something to do with that?

I remember using a Steam cleaner app of some sort to automatically remove all those redistributions some time ago, so I'm guessing this "glitch" has something to do with that?

Possibly?

Ok the 0byte update clears out the _CommonRedist in each game directory and then a little later it redownloads everything in the _CommonRedist again! ???????????? On purpose? Stuff up? Will we ever find out? Probably not.

1135148-eyes.gif

zkylon

zkylewd
i kinda feel bad for invaders, i keep getting summoned to defend ppl that are already playing in coop so i end up leaving them to 2v1 so they at least have a shot

sometimes we'll just duel for the host's amusement which is fun too, specially when the other player is not doing flasks so we can have ourselves a proper spar

Only 3 games installed, no updates; winning.

625 card drops remaining

No new foils, got three of the same card; idling.

End of semester approaching, shit ton of projects; struggling.

Slaughtered exam today; excelling.

Still broke; dreaming.

Nete

No game updated or checked on my side. Gabe doesn't love me :(

On the other hand, with all the Dark Souls 3 talk I've decided to finally play DS2. Time to waste an hour deciding what class create and her looks :p

Ozium

I steamed some mussels and then put them on top of some fettucine and poured white wine /butter/capers and shit sauce I made and then I was eating it and it was so good and I was eating voraciously and managed to spill some on me, and then I was like wtf m8 u already spilled once so then I just let it flow maaaaan

edit: not actual shit but shit as in 'shit like that' like how you make a white wine sauce, which I assume everyone knows

Kifimbo

Doing some housekeeping. Some of these keys might or might not work, so here is a garbage dump giveaway. Sorry if your key doesn't work.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a garbage dump. No other rules apply, you may claim as many as you want (there are no limits or throttles), and keys you win won't be counted as wins for your record. Do not SELL these keys for a profit.

Huntsman: The Orphanage -- MB-68D1DA2A89C47A57 - Taken by Mikurden
Hammerfight -- MB-9FCBCFE77257EB74 - Taken by Lashley
King's Bounty: The Legend -- MB-54481B501E9A2932 - Taken by Natty1
Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad -- MB-F527F851E8DCF34B - Taken by fuzzy123
Beat Hazard -- MB-2E7B8B19FBCBABE3 - Taken by Lashley
Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 -- MB-AFAC77CDC0953D5B - Taken by rainking187

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom