• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2016 - HL3 releasing today. Left 4 Dead 3 and Persona 5 this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Easy_D

never left the stone age
Sold me some Steam trash and got enough Steam cash to buy me a copy of Betrayer, it's really cool (and on sale for 3 Euros) so I recommend anyone interested to check it out.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
that "bedroom UI" looks super slick with all the games on the shelf. Man I still need to get toejam and earl 1 & 2, its the only megadrive games I dont own on steam

madjoki

that "bedroom UI" looks super slick with all the games on the shelf. Man I still need to get toejam and earl 1 & 2, its the only megadrive games I dont own on steam

Maybe they update it to use those "complete the set" bundles :)

I have like one from every of current packs.

MUnited83

For you.
Sold me some Steam trash and got enough Steam cash to buy me a copy of Betrayer, it's really cool (and on sale for 3 Euros) so I recommend anyone interested to check it out.
It has been on several bundles for that price or less. In fact, its probably in a Bundle right now :p

I still haven't been able to use gyro for anything

Does that mean we can technically get that streets of rage fan made game on steam?

gyro is pretty tricky to set up from my experience, i got it to work with fallout 4 where if i full press the left trigger the gyro activates and acts as the right stick for better aiming.

Tellaerin

This is just some miscellaneous stuff (dupes, mostly) that's been gathering dust on my desktop for months. I figure 90% of you guys already have everything here, but if you don't, help yourselves. (I think these are all still good, but apologies in advance if something doesn't work.)

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 21 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Tellaerin, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

X-Blades -- MB-F7E372E1617CA45B - Taken by gabbo
Bionic Dues -- MB-1ADB3940D03A50FD
Indie Game Battle -- MB-E41F1075A7B3A6CA - Taken by FiveElementNinja
East India Company Gold -- MB-091209A5C7FB6A63
Litil Divil -- MB-7F15CF52024BE3B8
Enemy Mind -- MB-D6290077D9395231
Pressure -- MB-29FE716C57C12380 - Taken by rainking187
Two Worlds II -- MB-E59AD9A1BB2B65A7 - Taken by UnderWaterTree
Time Gentlemen, Please! & Ben There, Dan That! -- MB-CC44DBF5B9DF9327
Afterfall Insanity -- MB-1E4CB3BE720AFBDC - Taken by ExoSoul
xheRJRF.gif
Uriel's Chasm -- MB-3946C457E38F8051 - Taken by Purkake4
Data Hacker: Initiation -- MB-3ADF85170223AFC9 - Taken by voodooray
8-Bit Boy -- MB-DD7D5E089511EE87
Bit Odyssey -- MB-13F20E0BCDB47997 - Taken by user237
Skyborn -- MB-540584C46FAC2BA0 - Taken by neonglow
Enclave -- MB-F30519DC3154355B
Bloo Kid 2 -- MB-B9C483150911B672
Chip -- MB-AA2E10038CFD185E
Really Big Sky -- MB-7532EE1F1F4969E7 - Taken by bloke
Particula -- MB-5C38B01F0B9867EF
Weird Worlds -- MB-2A2FCEFCC033FCA1 - Taken by Lashley

Kriken

Did Modbot seriously not repost my raffle? Did I put that in wrong?

Oh well, reposting myself

Instructions for Kriken:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Kriken, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

header.jpg

Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair -- MB-57166CD6C4DD1BBC - Taken by Parsnip. 39 entrants total.

t1461195954z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of M.D, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (M.D, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Back to the Future: The Game -- MB-3CECE630D3D4CE5A - Taken by Gez. 5 entrants total.
Sam & Max: Devil's Playhouse -- MB-F0AB4DC0DD7BF1B7 - Taken by Jawmuncher. 2 entrants total.
Puzzle Agent 2 -- MB-E1360A77F47D9796 - Taken by Shalashaska. 2 entrants total.
Poker Night at the Inventory -- MB-D5603FDD12674681
Puzzle Agent -- MB-27FD4A3651E84B61
The Walking Dead: Season 1 -- MB-CEA3B142BADCC9B0 - Taken by diabolusinmusica. 8 entrants total.

t1461198896z1.png

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Now you've got me wondering what good StarFox-style rail shooters are available on Steam.

We're still kinda waiting for one. URL="http://store.steampowered.com/app/10120/http://"]Aces Of The Galaxy[/URL] is okay at best/

The good stuff we get tend to go the free range style like Strike Suit Zero or Kromaia rather than on rails.

Edit: Actually the SEGA Mega Drive/Genesis stuff is there, though obviously a bit dated. Galaxy Force, Space Harrier, Super Thunder Blade

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
For a first timer to Banner Saga, good idea to play on hard?

No, definitely not.

Combat is the worst part of the game imo, the final boss fight being the worst.

You can change the difficulty at will in the pause menu btw

gabbo

This actually makes emulation on steam somewhat interesting. Toning down the encounter rate of those old Genesis rpgs would be a good start.

Isn't that against the spirit of it?

How come there's no buzz at all about P·O·L·L·E·N? No one seems to notice it's released and no one is talking about it. It looks pretty cool, but I can't find any reviews other than Steam user reviews to go on wether to get it or not.

header.jpg

http://store.steampowered.com/app/393750/

Looks interesting, but im not interested in VR, so a regular edition better be worth looking into

Yeah, that happens with her. Also, I giggled at the detail of putting a bottle spilling a too much white looking water over her on one scene.

I was also talking about
the scene in chapter two when multiple girl characters walk in wearing bikinis one after another, with the camera lingering.

And it turns out that I could've avoided that scene I was raging about earlier if I didn't have a particular item my inventory.
Seeing Hyoko naked
is not a fucking reward, Spike.

Also, don't use spoiler tags on images, it doesn't work on mobile.

Endruen

I was also talking about
the scene in chapter two when multiple girl characters walk in wearing bikinis one after another, with the camera lingering.

And it turns out that I could've avoided that scene I was raging about earlier if I didn't have a particular item my inventory.
Seeing Hyoko naked

Huh, I don't remember seeing that scene, guess I missed it.

Yeah, I know, but it's the only way to post it without pissing everyone for spoilers/nsfw images.

Nabs

Paint it Back (Picross) just got an editor with Workshop Support: http://steamcommunity.com/games/385250/announcements/detail/930367184365626307

Create is where you paint new paintings, validate/playtest, then upload to the community where they'll be playable from the Play section. This is basically like a really simple paint program, but there's a few things to keep in mind, particularly that you're creating a painting that also needs to be a fun/challenging puzzle. Check this guide here for more info.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Huh, I don't remember seeing that scene, guess I missed it.

Yeah, I know, but it's the only way to post it without pissing everyone for spoilers/nsfw images.
You could just, you know, link the image instead of using image tags and just say it's NSFW/spoilers.

edit: beaten

Real talk, these trials in Danganronpa 2 are long. Seriously, even the first trial had an intermission of sorts.

I'm twelve hours in and have only finished the first two chapters.

Kriken

I was also talking about

Seeing Hyoko naked

...I'm glad I missed that

I would double dip and get Danganronpa 2 but man those mini-games. Maybe they would work better on PC than the Vita but those mini-games. Fuck'em to hell.

gelf

Does that mean we can technically get that streets of rage fan made game on steam?

That wasn't a rom hack though and I'm no expert but I feel like it would be a lot of work to port Streets of Rage Remake into mods of the original roms.

Romhacks do exist that fix some of the issues with the original western version of Streets of Rage 3, it would be nice having those officially supported.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom