• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2016 - HL3 releasing today. Left 4 Dead 3 and Persona 5 this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Sonic 4 Episode 2 is really a weird sequel/hybrid to Sonic CD and Sonic 2? And, wait a minute, it's actually kinda good?

Episode 1 was such a piece of shit that i'm finding the fact that im actually enjoying Episode 2 to be both a shock and a relief. If only Sega had started Sonic 4 with Episode 2 so that people wouldn't have been against the whole Sonic 4 thing like they were after E1.

Surprised From hasn't included native DS4 support in Dark Souls 3 considering their close ties with Sony.

It's possible they aren't aware of their popularity on PC.

Is there a KB/M prompts option for Dark Souls 3?
I've watched some PC gameplay, all of them have XBox prompts. Do everyone playing on a controller?

Hektor

I've watched some PC gameplay, all of them have XBox prompts. Do everyone playing on a controller?

While I can't answer your question the latter is definitely true. I can not imagine playing this game with keyboard and mouse.

Grief.exe

Not being able to switch between Xbox & PS button prompts is the real atrocity. No mods in sight either.

Be patient, I have a feeling they are coming.

I'll test when I get home if know one answers your question.

I was playing for a bit with M/KB the other day, but I wasn't paying attention. It's actually viable.

Momentary

Banned
Wolflame is out for you shoot'em up lovers! $5.39.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/448160/?snr=1_4_4__106

ss_1d6e478f226d393fd3808145285671d0aeaf41f2.600x338.jpg

I'll test when I get home if know one answers your question.

I was playing for a bit with M/KB the other day, but I wasn't paying attention. It's actually viable.

For what it's worth I have seen keyboard commands when I alt-tab off of it. They change on the fly, so if you just move your mouse or whatever....Should update w/ Keyboard prompts.

Uzzy

Finally got Dark Souls 3, but I'm more interested in getting Danganronpa 2 and The Banner Saga 2. Guess I'll be buying yet more games this week.

So SteamGAF... what if the PC announcement of FFXV was delayed to be announced at the same time as PS4 Neo version ? :")

If it means that the generation of being held back because weak ass consoles came out is finally over then good riddance. At least our poorly optimized PC ports will look the part now

Rocket League is FUN FUN FUN. Been playing for about an hour now. Good on them for having a free weekend.

if this is your first go at RL then have fun. It was one of my GOTY in 2015!

Lain

This one passed Greenlight just some days ago, if I'm remembering correctly, and it's ready to release in a few days:
One Thousand Lies

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
Apparently Hex: Shards of Fate's servers are on fire again since i just saw an announcement from the devs, that's unfortunate because i haven't even tried the game yet.

Hope so. Dark Souls 1 became better by ability to mod.
Rocket League is FUN FUN FUN. Been playing for about an hour now. Good on them for having a free weekend.
Oh? I should give it a try. All the talk about it made me interested. Now that I'm done with DS3, it's a good time.

Wait it's not showing as a free weekend on the store for me.

Eila

Hope so. Dark Souls 1 became better by ability to mod.

Oh? I should give it a try. All the talk about it made me interested. Now that I'm done with DS3, it's a good time.

Wait it's not showing as a free weekend on the store for me.

I imagine it'll show up after the store update. I just ran the free games script on steamdb and I got CoH 2 and Rocket League free weekend.

Lain

Games to polish your cooking skills?

Gochi-Show!

Gochi-Show! for Girls

This looks interesting:
Nostation「下一站」
6105E1B7540A0B93B67A8CBCEC32D53770C4B0D5

What is NOSTATION?

Nostation is an open-world scenario based game.
The player will board on a train with five other passengers but none one knows the start and destination of this train. This will be an unpredictable trip. Driven by your actions, the train will stop four times and each time only letting one passenger off at each station. With only four stops and six passengers aboard, who will end up trapped on the train forever?

I totally dig the visual style and the music they picked for the trailer.
The Mind's Eclipse

This feels like the puzzle part of Zelda to me, but it's been a long time since I last played a Zelda game.
Bryte

This could be interesting:
WILL: A Wonderful World
Description

WILL: A Wonderful World is an innovative interactive novel style puzzle game. Playing as a god, you wield the power of shaping the fate of the mortals who seek your help.

Stories are told through messages and prayers sent to you from the mortals. Unlike most visual novels in which you are mostly taking multiple choices tests, you are able to change the characters’ fate by rearranging snippets of stories in their messages. In other words, you advance the game not by making subjective choices on their behalf, but by changing the objective events that happened to them.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
new indie gala but im too lazy to list the games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom