• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2016 - HL3 releasing today. Left 4 Dead 3 and Persona 5 this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

mp1990

Banned
Seeing all the people here who still don't have Rocket League is disappointing.
The reason why I still haven't tried Rocket League is silly as hell (even though I'm pretty sure I got it back when it was in PS+), but I'll keep myself committed to it till the day I die.

Did Ex-SNK devs work on this game? I'm getting Aero Fighters vibes from the trailer.

Nope.
Pretty much all of Astroport's games are developed by the same couple of guys. IMO all of their games have been great. They tend to create titles that mirror the classics of yesteryear. Satazius = Gradius, Gigantic Army = Assault Suits Valken/Cybernator, etc.

Aero Fighters was made by Video System, who then went on to form Psikyo. Their games tend to have a really distinct bullet color (usually orange). They haven't made a shooter in nearly 15 years

From the store-description Wolflame is more a love-letter to titles like Raiden, Raptor, and Twin Cobra.

EDIT: Not interested in Rocket League at all. I would rather spend my time playing as many games as possible, instead of just one.

Eila

Anime games took all my money.
I regret nothing

If we don't buy them, who will?
Also, game launching on PS+ didn't rub me the right way. And I didn't know how it'd run on my weak setup. Glad to have found out it's really easy to hit 60 fps despite it being an UE3 game. Must be very well optimized.

Lain

This could be the perfect party game:
Trapper's Delight
AE780EA3B25CDE82B08D729ECBA73B6FEF6ECB05

Competitive Multiplayer Trapping Action
Surprise your friends with a nice deadly trap!

Trapper's Delight is a competitive multiplayer game where players create a gauntlet of lethal contraptions and secret traps. Once all of the traps are in place, players have to try and navigate the traps in real-time along with the other competitors.

[...]

To score points in Trapper's Delight, players will need to reach the goal safely. So it's in your interest to create the most devious traps possible to stop the other players making it to the end. Just make sure you can navigate past them too!

More Greenlight stuff.

This is a very colorful shooter/platformer. Video makes it look pretty nice:
Lost Socks: Naughty Brothers
218F9DFAC68037449DAA470BBDD4A82DC20AB11B

Ahhh fuck it, while I'm at it...

Clinton vs Trump clicker game:
Campaign Clicker
Where's Bernie?

oh boy, the poison area in dark souls 2... I thought the rotten area WAS the poison area :| time to prepare for a lot of bs deaths

It'll go by much faster. I actually did the areas in reverse so I thought that that area was the only poison area until I got to the Black Gulch later in my playthrough.

Also, fuck 2016 for taking Prince

Arthea

is greenlight really improved so much lately, Lain, or there are just even more games there, leading to more good games?
I couldn't stand the amount of trash in there, so I don't visit it anymore.

I just bought a new laptop, should I try Rocket League or something? How demanding is it? My new laptop is pretty good, so I probably should just try it. Is there any way at least to check mechanics or straight up multi?

Eila

is greenlight really improved so much lately, Lain, or there are just even more games there, leading to more good games?

I just bought a new laptop, should I try Rocket League or something? How demanding is it? My new laptop is pretty good, so I probably should just try it. Is there any way at least to check mechanics or straight up multi?

It has offline exhibition matches as well as a single player season mode.
I just played like two matches vs bots and then jumped online. It's not that hard to get.

anyone played Pixeljunk Shooter Ultimate?

I finished the first game years ago and according to the Ultimate features you can import your save so you can start on the PJS2 stuff right away. Just wanted to know how one goes about that, like do i need to redownload PJS1 and play it so that the save is on my HDD or does PJSU pull my PJS1 save from the cloud?

Lain

No idea. I only look at Greenlight from time to time (when I remember it exists or when something in the activity makes me want to go look if there is something else that could be interesting).

Ahegao Academy: Normal Boobs Club

I'd play it.

Vuze

Shadownet just added me and got me a replacement gift for some giveaway of his that I won like... two years ago?
That was pretty random... but nice. :0

It was Danganronpa 1

Shadownet just added me and got me a replacement gift for some giveaway of his that I won like... two years ago?
That was pretty random... but nice. :0

It was Danganronpa 1

Did he replace his racist views with something more reasonable though?

that's the real question we ought to ask ourselves

zkylon

zkylewd
slow day today?

Finally beat the Pontiff :-o
nice

that's a cool boss fight, was pretty fun and was the beginning of my use of shields in dks3

sadly i couldn't just parry my way through the whole game :p

i wanna kill that dancer asshole tonight

i'm so mad at her lol

hey guys?

what the fuck is Tree of Savior and where did it come from?

It's a korean MMO, think or look up ragnarok online. It is basically the spiritual successor to RO. One of my lads been talking about it for several months. Lots of classes, some staff from RO, etc etc. Kinda blank whenever the bugger talks about it to be honest, MMOs are not my thing anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom