• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2016 - HL3 releasing today. Left 4 Dead 3 and Persona 5 this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lomax

The only funko pop I've ever seen that I really liked was an oversized ghostbusters stay puffed marshmallow man. Otherwise they are just weird to me and completely unappealing. The way they've crossed almost all forms of entertainment is pretty impressive though.

zkylon

zkylewd
It's pretty linear for the most part? I'm taking way longer because i'm focusing on multiplayer, but just going through the game is a breeze.
i wouldn't say a breeze but i haven't been having serious trouble. like i've gotten stuck at bosses but day later or after a few relaxing hours i beat them

it's mostly that i'm really slow at games and i just like doing blue sentinel/sunbro stuff

I saw pictures of some FNaF Funko Pops that had painted eyes, and they looked like a thousand times better than the rest of the ones I've seen. I think they'd be a lot more appealing without the soulless black eyes.

sadblob

1ec3797543.jpg

I'm okay

zkylon

zkylewd
hmm, hard

definitely dark 1 and demons are my favorites, i'd put demons first and dark after cos demons was my first and it just blew my mind and changed everything

so far i can't say if i like dark souls 3 better than 2. i have some really big peeves with dks3 but it's also some of the best level design in the series and so far i've enjoyed the boss fights so idk. i also like dks2 a lot more thanks to the dlc and i feel like judging dks3 without that is probably a bit unfair. but idk, dks2 has fucking spidercove so i feel like it should be last lol

so probably

demons > dark 1 >>> dark 3 > dark 2

FLD

Theyll pick up during summer sales

I don't know if that's a sure thing. I feel like getting front page spots during sales makes a big difference. Like, XSEED almost never get them and I've kept an eye on their numbers the past few sales and they barely went up.

Tizoc

I don't know if that's a sure thing. I feel like getting front page spots during sales makes a big difference. Like, XSEED almost never get them and I've kept an eye on their numbers the past few sales and they barely went up.
They also need to show up in the que thing like the one from the winter seal that gave you cards
Iirc the creator of d fender's quest got quite a sales boost from their game being featured there

I finally finished all the Souls DLC. It was pretty good and Artorias is hands down the star of the pack.

Looks like I'll finish Souls 3 and then get the DLC for 2 this summer sale before getting the season pass for 3 at some point.

kurahador

And that it's coming to PC or at least PS3 in the west. I really don't want to have to wait a few years until I pick up a PS4 for it.

Hopefully Atlus sees the light of bringing it to Steam after remembering how successful Rock of Ages was for them.

Cutting off one platform (PS3) for release would be the stupidest thing they could do after 2 years delay.

Maybe Sega being quiet on any new PC ports for the past few months despite the successes of Valkyria Chronicles means Persona 5 is indeed coming to PC.

dex3108

I tried Mirrors Edge Catalyst Beta on PS4 and it is much much smoother there then on my old PC. Almost all time it is 60 FPS and there is no freezing. Even load times are better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom