• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2016 - HL3 releasing today. Left 4 Dead 3 and Persona 5 this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozium

64253048.jpg

Monooboe

I was real close to giving up on Enter the Gungeon, because it just stressed me out too much. I only played as the Pilot but decided to try the other before giving up and I'm so glad I did, because it got much more fun with the others. I think I got stressed out by the slow speed of the Pilot but now I'm playing with the Hunter who has the crossbow and suits my play style much better.

Also I've set a rule for myself, I have to close the game when I scream out loud in frustration.XD

Well, fuck China.

I still wonder what the government thinks the people will do?

In the end they just download the game illegaly (what a lot of chinese are doing). The whole censorship in China is totally strange though. You have 6 months, where its getting better and better, things like the Shanghai Free Trade Zone, then in the next 6 months its getting worse. Then better, then worse...

I still wonder what the government thinks the people will do?

In the end they just download the game illegaly (what a lot of chinese are doing). The whole censorship in China is totally strange though. You have 6 months, where its getting better and better, things like the Shanghai Free Trade Zone, then in the next 6 months its getting worse. Then better, then worse...
People pirate stuff, of course. What's more important is if they learned something from the materials their government don't want them to see.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
yeah im super into Bastion now. Another nitpick tho actually its really bugging me), you cant replay levels, and I feel like im missing items or crystals, especially in the ones with multiple paths and that you suddenly have to rush through.

Granted thats probably a game design and im too attached to my completionist ways, but still, its bugging me.

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
yeah im super into Bastion now. Another nitpick tho actually its really bugging me), you cant replay levels, and I feel like im missing items or crystals, especially in the ones with multiple paths and that you suddenly have to rush through.

Granted thats probably a game design and im too attached to my completionist ways, but still, its bugging me.

I'm pretty sure you can replay levels. Maybe you have to beat the game first, but I'm actually fairly certain you don't have to.

You know what's really great? When someone summons you, but doesn't wait for you to appear before continuing, so you have to spent your time running through the level trying to find them before they banish you back.

Fuck those people.

You know what's really great? When someone summons you, but doesn't wait for you to appear before continuing, so you have to spent your time running through the level trying to find them before they banish you back.

Fuck those people.

What happens if you just stay put and wait for them to come back for you?

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
Nice to see Stranger Of Sword City confirmed for PC, one more down. Now come on, XSeed or whoever, confirm EDF 4.1 for PC pretty pleaaaaase (hopefully the steamdb entry it still getting updates)

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Whatever items you miss in Bastion show up in the Lost and Found.

oh is that what it is? makes sense awesome. and you can farm crystals in that arena place I got now, neat again. Like I said, It was bugging me but I was also giving it to game design, which it was in the end :)

edit: wtf at GMG new design >_>

Pakkidis

REALLY hate waiting 2 weeks to sell cards. By the time my card is listed, the price is already fluctuated to the point where I can no longer sell it. I assume I have to wait another 2 weeks to resell it?

kurahador

REALLY hate waiting 2 weeks to sell cards. By the time my card is listed, the price is already fluctuated to the point where I can no longer sell it. I assume I have to wait another 2 weeks to resell it?

Just use BlueStacks to use the android Steam apps.
Last I heard it works.

They don't. I can see souls coming to me which means they're killing shit, so I try and head to that direction, but sometimes due to the level design it's not the easiest thing.

And then I get banished.

Bloodborne had that problem with invasions. There were all these dim lit and spooky sections with different pulleys and elevators and winding easy-to-miss staircases.

People would just try to run invaders off and it would work more frequently in that game that it did in any other Souls game I've played.

Granted, I haven't started DS3 because my PC is still a dedicated Stardew Valley machine right now.

giphy.gif

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (bobnowhere, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Army of Tentacles: (Not) A Cthulhu Dating Sim -- MB-46C1910314414221 - Taken by Chairmanchuck
Hack, Slash, Loot -- MB-DDBAB535B7FD8C6D - Taken by Baron_Calamity
DAMAGE CONTROL -- MB-F8496C5A7236F306 - Taken by fuzzy123
Morphine -- MB-7D861230518B5827 - Taken by rainking187
Bacteria -- MB-26E189AADC282A02 - Taken by Kuroyume

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom