• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2016 - HL3 releasing today. Left 4 Dead 3 and Persona 5 this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
wait free Bird Story? not only do I not own it but I actually want it :eek:

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Yep

Those bundles are usually pretty good

that's not a dog doctor in your avatar at all is it? its just some deformed 90s 3d model because thats from some random ass 90s game isnt it?

Jawmuncher

Despite mirrors edge following the Ubi formula with a ton of collectibles, looks like the main game won't be hampered by it. everything in the open world main missions kind of loops to the next so it never feels like you're wasting time getting from one point to another. As for the skill tree the base mechanics for traversal are there and fine so it doesn't feel hampered. Though combat probably needs the biggest boost from that. Starting out its rather basic and I've been forced to use it twice already. But seeing other videos and the skill tree looks like it gets better.

All in all while it's a beta and I probably aren't supposed to be talking about it, I say it's shaping up quite nice. I'm definitely a bit more interested in playing it now come June.

Digging up 45m² truly is a formidable exercise. It feels nice to work in/with nature, so I enjoyed it but man, I can sense all muscles becoming sore as heck tomorrow, ha.
Only the best movie of last year.
Yep, Sicario is awesome. Surprised me.
Better late than never, I guess..

5 hours in, the bosses so far are wrecking me, as expected.
Urge to finish NG++ I left at Anor Londo rises.
n2vvhlB.png

Uhumm...I would like to thank my job for the wonderful pay to allow me to buy games, all the bundle sites out there (you know who you are), my kids who enjoy buying games - in which Rhaknar laughs at me for playing, and lastly my parents. Thanks for the copulation all them years ago. Without that moment happening, I wouldn't be here to reach 4000.

Oh, and to honor my parents..As my 4000th game, I bought Stephen's Sausage Roll
lol and congrats.
I enjoyed each game so far. They all are unique and excel at different things.
And thankfully none is a bad game. Can't wait to play Bloodborne some day.

Rhaknar

Lego Marvel is surprisingly long, I'm at 7 hours still with 5 levels left (and these levels are long, its probbaly gonna end up in the 10 hour range) and im just playing the story pretty much ignoring all the collectibles and the 3678 side activities you can do

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Lego Marvel is surprisingly long, I'm at 7 hours still with 5 levels left (and these levels are long, its probbaly gonna end up in the 10 hour range) and im just playing the story pretty much ignoring all the collectibles and the 3678 side activities you can do

fun game though

im hyped for lego star wars

probably wont get 100% achievements like I did on xbox

Rhaknar

I and II are pretty nice too. They are free on their website IIRC.

Im more interested in the new one which I hear is more of a proper game and not a short little 2 hour joint

sicario is a terrible movie btw
No, zkylon, it's an excellent movie.
as someone who buys blu rays all of the time, ultraviolet is a step in the right direction. It's essentially cross buy for movies which is terrific.

Plus, digital movies are sold a ton of places, from itunes to vudu to the psn and xbox stores to amazon. so as a consumer you have options

not sure what the problem is here, especially when it comes to ultraviolet
Ultraviolet's clients varies greatly in quality, and most of them IP lock the movies. Can't believe I'm saying this, but iTunes is the best of the complimentary digital movie clients/services, from video quality to ease of use.

MUnited83

For you.
as someone who buys blu rays all of the time, ultraviolet is a step in the right direction. It's essentially cross buy for movies which is terrific.

Plus, digital movies are sold a ton of places, from itunes to vudu to the psn and xbox stores to amazon. so as a consumer you have options

not sure what the problem is here, especially when it comes to ultraviolet

*if you live in the right country

mp1990

Banned
Its 4-5 hours but there are reasons to replay it still. Different endings and some sidequest to do.

The first Momodora game was more arcade-esque, and definitely a far cry from the latter iterations. Momodora 2 is more on par with 3 and Reverie Under the Moonlight, but still a different tone from them. And even between Momo 3 and RUtM, there are some jarring differences, design wise; the former was more focused in being a platformer, while the latter is a full blown metroidvania, that draws lots of inspiration from Dark Souls. With that said, Momodora 3 is a way better realized game than its sequel, in my opinion (though you should take it with a bit of salt, since I haven't beat Reverie yet); the game design overall just feels way more tight, while Reverie seem to "chew more than it can bite".

zkylon

zkylewd
Yes, it was an awful sequel to an awesome first film.

Edit: Did you mean the game? People actually played the games?
yea i mean the movie

i liked kick ass 1, it was a good balance

kick ass 2 just felt like they didn't understand their own humor at all so it was just gross

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
The first Momodora game was more arcade-esque, and definitely a far cry from the latter iterations. Momodora 2 is more on par with 3 and Reverie Under the Moonlight, but still a different tone from them. And even between Momo 3 and RUtM, there are some jarring differences, design wise; the former was more focused in being a platformer, while the latter is a full blown metroidvania, that draws lots of inspiration from Dark Souls. With that said, Momodora 3 is a way better realized game than its sequel, in my opinion (though you should take it with a bit of salt, since I haven't beat Reverie yet); the game design overall just feels way more tight, while Reverie seem to "chew more than it can bite".

I enjoyed Reverie more but I liked the 4 games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom