• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2016 - HL3 releasing today. Left 4 Dead 3 and Persona 5 this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthea

You don't need to be in the right country to get Canada price on bundlestars. Just use a VPN.

I don't use VPN, because it's not safe, I also am one person not 4, although it might seem otherwise at times, so that is moot point anyway and I was just asking a question that's easy to answer for a canadian for example. You got problem with that?

MUnited83

For you.
I don't use VPN, because it's not safe, I also am one person not 4, although it might seem otherwise at times, so that is moot point anyway and I was just asking a question that's easy to answer for a canadian for example. You got problem with that?

It's plenty safe, and you can join a group buy if you're interested on the game. Seems really simple to me.

Deques

16.54 - M̱̱᷉i̱̱͚̱̚s̱̞̱ṯ̱̓e̱͏̱ṟ̫̱Glitch: » New Gleam Reward: Dashy Square Giveaway - 6 of 6 actions required - Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/461230/ - https://gleam.io/uoyIG/dashy-square- Source: FreeGameFindings by Tiago0: [Steam] (Game) Dashy Square - https://gleam.io/uoyIG/dashy-square

Freebie game

100 achievements? Why the heck no? :D

edit: and it ended already...

Anteater

Nioh sounds fascinating, the movement looks very stiff compared to other games from Team Ninja though

oh Ori DE is coming out tomorrow, tempted to buy it to play it this weekend

Phawx

The bundliest of bundle games

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Phawx, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

energy balance -- MB-B479A8E167FB0BFE - Taken by Lashley

Phawx

I'd be in for a 4 pack if anyone is hosting one but first I need to know what the fee for paypal is when sending money as a gift (I only have 10,23 USD balance). Is there any way of calculating it?

If you send money "to a friend" there is no fee provided your paypal balance has enough to cover the funds or you have your bank account connected.

Corpekata

Banned
I'd be in for a 4 pack if anyone is hosting one but first I need to know what the fee for paypal is when sending money as a gift (I only have 10,23 USD balance). Is there any way of calculating it?

There is generally no fee when sending a gift. You can test it yourself though by starting a payment to an email address and it'll tell you any fees before confirmation.

Deques

I could host one, the cost would be around $9.5 per head. Blame euro price

MUnited83

For you.
If you send money "to a friend" there is no fee provided your paypal balance has enough to cover the funds or you have your bank account connected.

There is generally no fee when sending a gift. You can test it yourself though by starting a payment to an email address and it'll tell you any fees before confirmation.
*if you live in the same country as the person you are sending the money to.

Razakin

So, apparently Lionsgate films are already on Steam, such quality movies with quality prices. Sheesh.
6vIK2RZ.png

At least Rocket League is updating so I can enjoy the new mode and try to learn a thing on two about the game.

I can't believe that this is a 2011 game. Yeah it's all thanks to mods and whatnot, but still, it's amazing.
That first encounter with the Silver Knight archers was totally hair-pulling though. So glad I'm finally done with it. Never again.

Arthea

Do you guys even use paypal? There is always a fee when sending money to a friend or family, there is no fee only when paying for goods, now how large is that fee depends on the method you are paying with.

Looks like gifts do not have a fee if you pay with PP balance so I am in. I am also in Europe but with a VPN you can buy it with the US price. Also, use the "gimme5" coupon for 5% off

it still has a fee, only a small one this way.
Unless it differs for different countries,

Rafy

I could host one, the cost would be around $9.5 per head. Blame euro price

I am also in Europe but with a VPN you can buy it at the US price. Also, use the "gimme5" coupon for 5% off.

I'm in BTW. 10 USD including the fee should be enough, right?

Do you guys even use paypal? There is always a fee when sending money to a friend or family, there is no fee only when paying for goods, now how large is that fee depends on the method you are paying with.

people should look into Venmo though i dont know how well it works for international folks

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
So, apparently Lionsgate films are already on Steam, such quality movies with quality prices. Sheesh.

Leprechaun was great - a young Jennifer Aniston's film debut! That being said, I got the entire Leprechaun collection (including "in the hood" 1&2, and the newly released Origins) to own in HD on Ultraviolet for $7. So all 7 movies I can watch any time I want for about 6€.

Steam's got a long way to go.

Ludens

Banned
Ouch :-/
Will need to give it a try later on

Is it down to different controls and mechanics being used that you're not used to yet or is it just really fucking hard?

Now I'm proceeding a bit, I think I learned how to play. The different thing from Souls game is in Ni-Oh there are combos, and you NEED to use them if you want to proceed decently.
The game is great, anyway.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
is steam down? I know its tuesday but seems quite early

Arthea

steam is too busy? Doing what exactly?

also I thought all of Europe has no access to movies, but that's not the case? I don't see any of those movies in my store, no Mad Max either

Makes sense if the first part was earlier confirmed for fall

Surprised they're leaving it so late though

If anything, Dark Souls 2 was the weird exception for how From handles DLC for their souls games. Both the Artorias of the Abyss DLC and The Old Hunters DLC came well after their games had been out. The real surprise is that they're even doing a big second DLC at all

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Makes sense if the first part was earlier confirmed for fall

Surprised they're leaving it so late though

this makes my decision to wait for dlc for ng+ seem... silly. Might jump into it finally after lords of shadow 2 then, because its been knawing at me.

edit: oh new devolver bundle games later right? hopefully not all stuff for me to gift out, pls ;_;

I'm finally going to start playing Valkyria Chronicles after chapter 2. I left this thing without playing for too long.

Some things, is the interception fire still more damaging at higher fps?

What about the tank going up a ramp? I remember seeing getting stuck.

Dark Souls 3 Director Has Started Working On New IP, Demon’s Souls Remaster Unlikely
Q: I know you said there won’t be any sequels and Dark Souls 3 marks the end of the series. But is this world really coming to an end? Is there a chance there would be some kind of DLC, spin-offs or tie-in novels set in this world?

A: Dark Souls 3 will be have several DLCs like previous games. But there’s absolutely no plan right now for any sequels, spin-offs or tie-ins. But I can’t say for certain the possibility is 0%.

For example, if a FROM Software developer come to me five years from now and beg ‘please let me make another Dark Souls‘. Then I will not rule out the possibility to let my subordinates start a new project.

What is certain for now is, to me personally Dark Souls is over. So rather than make another sequel, I think it’s time we take a step to a new direction. Development of a new IP has already begun.
Q: So we won’t be seeing a Demons’s Souls sequel or remaster any time soon?

A: We want to try making new things.
N-new armored core game, right?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
For example, if a FROM Software developer come to me five years from now and beg ‘please let me make another Dark Souls‘. Then I will not rule out the possibility to let my subordinates start a new project.

But what he really means is:

For example, when Scamco comes to us in the relatively near future and says ‘It's time for another Dark Souls‘. Then I will not rule out the possibility to let my subordinates start a new project.

Echoplx

That's kind of a bummer. I never got around to the DS2 DLC because by the time it all dropped, I had already put 60 hours in and didn't want to start a new character just for the DLC.

I mean you could back up your save and just load it up again when the dlc comes out, would lose all the ng+ stuff though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom