• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2016 - HL3 releasing today. Left 4 Dead 3 and Persona 5 this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUnited83

For you.
FF X-2 HD is probably a 2016 release. So there's the GOTY for you.

tumblr_ns2trmeiki1sjiojbo6_540.gif

Dishonored 2 as well. If it indeed releases this year.

I thought of it but I'm not sure if it's slated for 2016.
DeusEX should be pretty good as well.

Looking forward to more console stuff right now.
Persona 5 completely eclipses everything for me.
Also pretty excited for Horizon, the Last Guardian and Gravity Rush 2.
Also SMTIV Final but god only knows when that will come over, especially to Yurop.

Regginator

guys, i have had some weird issues with msi afterburner for a while now and it kinda annoys me now at this point. most of the times the on-screen display works perfectly, but sometimes it doesn't show at all. everything is set up accordingly, including the toggle hotkey.

is there a reason why it likes to do that to me? it's not a matter of hardware of software, because it works well in {enter random game} and then suddenly it doesn't show any more, only to be working perfectly again the next day. it's like it has a mind of its own.

Kaleinc

Banned
guys, i have had some weird issues with msi afterburner for a while now and it kinda annoys me now at this point. most of the times the on-screen display works perfectly, but sometimes it doesn't show at all. everything is set up accordingly, including the toggle hotkey.

is there a reason why it likes to do that to me? it's not a matter of hardware of software, because it works well in {enter random game} and then suddenly it doesn't show any more, only to be working perfectly again the next day. it's like it has a mind of its own.
I experienced OSD not working in some DX11+ games. Couldn't figure out why.

Regginator

I experienced OSD not working in some DX11+ games. Couldn't figure out why.

which is something i would understand theoretically, but in my case it's like the identical game where usually the on-screen display works and sometimes it doesn't work. for the life of me it doesn't make sense.

JarrodL

If we pretend that the true upcoming GOTY - Blood and Wine - doesn't exist, then the next candidate on Steam would obviously be Zero Time Dilemma (assuming it releases in 2016). Everyone who doesn't agree with me is obviously wrong and confused.

I hate to remind it yet again, but Stardew Valley is this year's GOTY already and it is a very tall order to beat it, close to impossible actually
nZCXalg.gif

JarrodL

Sarcasm? Stardew Valley will land on a LOT of GOTY lists.

Yep, light-hearted kind. And it's more in response to the notion that the GOTY has already been decided than the name of the winner. Although I won't deny I'm going to be surprised if a farming simulator visually reminiscient of RPGMaker style of games (I know it isn't one) manages to win the vote. But I have no doubt it's indeed a good game, and am looking forward to trying it one day.

Knurek

JaseC, or anyone else more knowledgeable than me:

root1eguj2.png

root24wumc.png

Are these two proof enough that nobody is working on the game, or can there be a developer branch that isn't listed on SteamDB and isn't accounted for by SteamCharts?

Vlad

Goddamnit, I got SO close to beating Crypt of the Necrodancer this time around. Got the final boss to one heart only, but then my partner got confused and died to some dumb mob. I'm kind of really mad right now, this fucking game gonna drive me crazy

If this isn't hell, I don't know what else is.

To answer your question about what is and isn't hell,
that isn't actually the "last" boss. There are two more characters you have to beat the game with to actually see the whole story. The one you unlock after beating the game with Cadence is quite a bit easier to use, but the last one is a pain in the ass. Good luck.

As soon as the NX home console flops I guess.

I doubt it.

They will have a handheld (or that NX "handheld"), that will save them. Doesnt Nintendo have that much money, that they can survive for years even if their plattforms wouldnt make any money?

Sony would probably first become a 3rd party for whomever than Nintendo.

MadGear

So, another console maker hoping onto x86 bandwagon?
How soon till we get Nintendo games on Steam?

I would absolutely love to see their classic virtual console games on PC, Steam or not. But then again, I wonder how many people would buy these games instead of just downloading them as roms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom