• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2016 - HL3 releasing today. Left 4 Dead 3 and Persona 5 this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lomax

Would My Computer just have another C drive when I install the old HDD into the new comp? From what google says Foobar does save everything but it's saying it's in %APPDATA%\foobar2000 which I'm not sure will display from a different location, I really just need my playlists more than anything.

Yeah you'll end up with the new drive as C: and the old one as E: You can get to the appdata stuff, just dig through the old windows folder.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
What's worse, H3H3 gifs or anime gifs?

oAHZgxl.gif

BHK3

Banned
Yeah you'll end up with the new drive as C: and the old one as E: You can get to the appdata stuff, just dig through the old windows folder.

Alright sweet thanks, wonder how much of a jump it's gonna be from my amd 7870 to this gtx 970.

Salsa

Soulflarz I can't quite follow like this, you should do a Lets Play of you playing a Sonic game so Google can go ahead and shut down Youtube forever

Soulflarz

Banned
Soulflarz I can't quite follow like this, you should do a Lets Play of you playing a Sonic game so Google can go ahead and shut down Youtube forever

I'd do a lets play of sonic generations

I beat that game like 6 times :V

I mean

my rig can totally do it, and I have a yeti mic
SALSA YOU ASKED FOR THIS

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
UWP even sounds awful.

Like it's the corrupt political party of some warlord-dictator that owns a salt mine that exclusively uses drug addicted child soldiers for labor.

Ozium

think im there tomorrow

gettin 8 pieces rather than 4 in each area seems tough

maybe i'll go for it

I've got 6-7 in each area, some of them are hard to find. Might end up using a guide, also got a lot of keys to get... but I wanted to finish the main thing before Gungeon comes out..

Tellaerin

Survival Horror?

Can you escape the maze designed to get you to purchase kitchenalia that you know you'll never use before they close the doors for the night and the ball pit consumes all?

Puzzle game. You have to try to assemble furniture in 3D with only a sheet of obscure pictograms to guide you.

catabarez

Guys Hyper Light Drifter ain't easy. The 30 fps thing isn't much of an issue except when the screen does a quick pan. Fun ass game.

septicore

I took my sweet ass time finding every collectable possible in the game but I'm finally done with Hyper Light Drifter.

Great game, had a blast playing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom