• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2016 - HL3 releasing today. Left 4 Dead 3 and Persona 5 this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click the image, then right-click -> copy image -> rehost?

2 spoopy for me.
bpIqrgn.jpg

Jawmuncher

A bit off-topic but...

I don't understand how MS is having so much trouble with their stuff on PC

"We want PC players, but don't care about giving them something they want"

I get it. They have to stay on the App Store, but at the moment every release has had some big problems (GOW amd issues, KI S3 Run rate for higher hz monitors). It's not a good look on top of the huge restrictions the App Store has.

Uplay and Origin are better than the App Store for PC games.

Ozium

I wonder what the Humble Bundle's gonna be today

The Humble Digital Homicide Bundle with all proceeds going towards the DH Legal Fund in their fight against Jim Fucking Sterling

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Scamco may have pulled a Squeenix and backed out of offering the full Dark Souls 3 OST with pre-orders. It was removed from the game's public subs yesterday after an as-yet-unknown app was added.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
oh yeah the Vive is out today, was wondering wtf was going on with the upcoming releases

Adry9

I don't understand how MS is having so much trouble with their stuff on PC

"We want PC players, but don't care about giving them something they want"

I get it. They have to stay on the App Store, but at the moment every release has had some big problems (GOW amd issues, KI S3 Run rate for higher hz monitors). It's not a good look on top of the huge restrictions the App Store has.

Uplay and Origin are better than the App Store for PC games.

Apparently game is running fine for him now.

Andy Kelly
‏@ultrabrilliant
Quantum Break is basically running fine now after being really sluggish and unresponsive earlier. Even on max settings. Very strange.

Andy Kelly
‏@ultrabrilliant
It was unplayably slow earlier. Felt like I was dragging the camera around. Now it's alright. So fuck knows. That's my analysis.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
fucking Enter the Gungeon is out on PS4

Valvepls

Rhaknar

why did I only get 1 HLD card if I played the game for 7 hours and finished it >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom