• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2016 - HL3 releasing today. Left 4 Dead 3 and Persona 5 this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUnited83

For you.
Oh wow

d3cbd257f7.png

sales seem fine for what it is?

zkylon

zkylewd

they're all falling victims of my sailorman charms (too bad this cutscene hanged my game and i had to replay the whole damn day twice -__-)

except jodi who hates flowers and other assorted garbage i gift her

fuck jodi

also i just realized you can't date shane

so disappoint

Salsa

I've got 6-7 in each area, some of them are hard to find. Might end up using a guide, also got a lot of keys to get... but I wanted to finish the main thing before Gungeon comes out..

I just feel like I wont go back to it if I get it done before collectin everything

maybe new game + I guess

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I just feel like I wont go back to it if I get it done before collectin everything

maybe new game + I guess

New game + is more of a hard mode btw, you only have 2 health and you start with all the sword and dash upgrades

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
Celtic setting is interesting but then I am envisioning a story about "struggling with trauma and psychosis" crafted by Ninja Theory and I cringe

Mash A to cope.

Holly! Windows 10 only?

Lol, you're right.
So it's gonna be a DX12 exclusive game.

------------------------------------------- >8

Who is this guy and why does it seem that everyone trust his words like he's a well known reviewer or something?
Guys, this port is really bad. I have a 4K ready rig (i7 3770, 16GB RAM, 2X980Ti in SLI) but I had to RMA my 4K display, so for now I'm stuck with my old 1080P one.

Well, at FullHD and max settings the game just doesn't run well at all. With GSYNC enabled it was a slideshow; when I disabled GSYNC it had stuttering all over the place, not to mention blurry textures (probably a left over from the Xbox One version) everywhere.

This looks like another disappointment for Windows 10.

Arthea

DS3 takes not one but two top bestseller spots (second one is deluxe edition).
And deluxe is bloody 90€, people are insane, they truly are.

OTOH Witness has a discount already? That would be tempting, but still too expensive for me and there is Dang to consider.

OTOH Witness has a discount already? That would be tempting, but still too expensive for me and there is Dang to consider.

10% isn't really a great discount, especially considering it's currently 20% off on PSN from what I'm told, but the game is solid and definitely worth playing.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
DS3 takes not one but two top bestseller spots (second one is deluxe edition).
And deluxe is bloody 90€, people are insane, they truly are.

deluxe is 85, not 90. its basically game+season pass price. its actually 80 with the discount for having another souls game, which everyone and their mother has.

Arthea

deluxe is 85, not 90. its basically game+season pass price. its actually 80 with the discount for having another souls game, which everyone and their mother has.

it's actually 85 with discount I think? lemme double check

edited: it's 81 with discount, I'll pay that much for any game only over my dead body

10% isn't really a great discount, especially considering it's currently 20% off on PSN from what I'm told, but the game is solid and definitely worth playing.

I'm aware it's a good game, I don't think that's a good price for this game, but that's just me.
I can wait.

Balthuk

April's Humble monthly included Avalanche 2: Super Avalanche, a roguelike platformer. I just gave it a go, clocked an hour.

The game asks you to keep climbing in order to avoid the ascending lava. You climb on top of falling blocks, and there are items,powerups,quests,enemies and bosses.
It isn't perfect in any way but in its best moments it feels like downwell climbing up instead of falling down.
The intensity of falling and acceleration of downwell is replaced here by the blocks falling faster and faster and you running around like a mad man in order to collect coins, avoid being squished by the falling blocks and killing enemies.
It is for me the definition of a podcast game so if you have some podcasts waiting, give it a go.

Ludens

Banned
Are you able to sell cards at the moment? I click ok but Steam loads for an infinite time, the confirmation message doesn't appear.

Ozium

Did u play danganronpa 1? Because the story in 2 is a continuation of the first

no but everyone says 2 is better so I will start with that

edit: It's only 5th of April and I've already bought Hyper Light Drifter, Enter the Gungeon and DanganRonpa 2... this month maaaan

Endruen

edit: It's only 5th of April and I've already bought Hyper Light Drifter, Enter the Gungeon and DanganRonpa 2... this month maaaan

Just don't do that man, you're going to be confused as fuck. Also, I think the first one is better.

Adry9

A bit off-topic but...

Andy Kelly
@ultrabrilliant
The Quantum Break PC port is giving me flashbacks to pre-patch Arkham Knight.

Andy Kelly
@ultrabrilliant
There's no quit option on Quantum Break's main menu. You have to Alt+F4 to leave the game.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
I wouldn't say that DmC combat is awful (Donte is, tho), it isn't particularly great or anything, but awful?
Is it hyperbole or something?

I didn't say DmC's combat is awful I said Hellblade's was. Comparatively it looks awful next to DMC and even worse against DMC:DE with it's great enhancements.

Arthea

anybody besides me has Polyology? I have a request if somebody has. There are like two people playing it, so nowhere else to ask.
I assume it's a unity game and I have horrid performance issues with this one, like fps drops bellow 10 or something at times (massive slowdowns out of the blue for no reason that I can see), when it is a very simple game. I wanted someone to check do they have the same problem.

edited: on second thought, maybe it's not a unity game, it has no unity logo, I think.

I didn't say DmC's combat is awful I said Hellblade's was. Comparatively it looks awful next to DMC and even worse against DMC:DE with it's great enhancements.

oh sorry, misunderstood

Tizoc

Well u can always wait for my giveaway of dr2 :p

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
It's pretty boring from what I have played so far. It's probably only worthwhile as a VR experience because in 2d it's not grabbing me at all. It also released to like no fanfare, mixed reviews and like no one actually receiving their preordered VR headsets on time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom