• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2016 - HL3 releasing today. Left 4 Dead 3 and Persona 5 this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catshade

This Tomb Raider 2 fan remake looks pretty dope.

tumblr_o4go1t14h01tslp1lo6_1280.jpg

I doubt it'll ever see the light of day though.

Oh god this screenshot is my childhood gaming nightmare: Tomb Raider 2 is my most hated game for a while just because of this underwater level..

zkylon

zkylewd
many thanks to bernardo and tuxfool for the birthday gifts (and everyone else for the good wisheses)

kind of a weirdo move to pair up for it but i'm not a judgemental person, i can totally see the two of u together

in other news, i left some half eaten onion rings in front of my computer and now my entire apartment smells like onion rings

it's kinda gross

also gross, 18 year olds

zkylon

zkylewd
it's not a generational thing, i just can't stand young people haha

they're like, have a future and stuff

it's disgusting

zkylon

zkylewd
we're not talking my age anymore

that information belongs in a secure vault thrown away in the depths of the ocean

Beat the second boss on Hyper Light Drifter, that was easier than the first one.

And I just realized there's some kind of stamina system .__.

Erekiddo

Wait, the connection issues to neogaf are a known issue? Was getting connection refused messages at work today and thought my IT group finally pulled the plug on my time wasting.

Phew.

Wait, the connection issues to neogaf are a known issue? Was getting connection refused messages at work today and thought my IT group finally pulled the plug on my time wasting.

Phew.

HTTPS is pretty borked at the moment. I'm sure they'll sort it out in the next few days.

Here I was initially thinking it was likely just some screenshots only, but sourcing the original thread there's already working gameplay footage.

Was there a GAF thread for this? Not that it needs such attention, if you know what I mean.

Wow, I haven't searched that far to the original thread.
I almost made one, but changed my mind after the general responses from similar threads in the past.

it's not a generational thing, i just can't stand young people haha

they're like, have a future and stuff

it's disgusting

I screwed my future in my 18. Chose a wrong major for my bachelor degree.

I should've been swimming in money right now.

zkylon

zkylewd
dark souls 2 is ok

not as good as 1

but i liked it a lot too

gta 5 is $24 on gmg with my birthday discount

ughhhhhhhh

I too am in the "waiting for a better PC to play The Witcher 3" camp. Refuse to buy/play it before I at least have something equivalent to a 970, if not better. Though I spoiled myself a little bit by watching a fair amount of Let's Play near the time of release (forget most of it by now).

I fucking love how I can't sell on the market cause I don't have Android or iOS.

You could emulate your way out. I am on the same boat though and I didn't think much of it until I lost precious cents not being able to sell my CS:GO cases when they were RAER

Or do like I did and change jobs to get an complimentary iOS device!

i think i'm cured of my blade and soul addiction, now i can go back to playing steam games.

all it took was enter the gungeon and huniecam.

I haven't put in enough time into gungeon to have a proper impression on it but huniecam is slightly disappointing- mostly because i had my hopes too high.

The hunies in the game are pretty homogeneous as the thing that differentiates them the most is the rate at which they consume alcohol/cigarettes. The art style kinda grew on me but i still hate those heart-shaped pupils.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom