• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2016 - HL3 releasing today. Left 4 Dead 3 and Persona 5 this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look what got a Steampage:

header.jpg

http://store.steampowered.com/app/438490/

Wait, where's Ressurrection?
I this one is summer, the first game should be this spring then.

kagamin

How good a BUY THIS GUYS are we talking? All I know is "Monhun with honkin' big fuck off weapons and underboobage".

The mechanics are quite different (obviously), it's more action based rather than the slow and methodical pace of Monster Hunter. You get a ground dash an air dash (no invincibility on them), and you can cancel some animations and such, my opinion on stories are throwaway so don't ask me there. :p

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Its similar to God Eater 1

Its kinda Monster Hunter-ish

kagamin

What is this game similar to? Anyone want to hype me?

More of an action game than Monster Hunter is imo.

The mechanics are quite different (obviously), it's more action based rather than the slow and methodical pace of Monster Hunter. You get a ground dash an air dash (no invincibility on them), and you can cancel some animations and such, my opinion on stories are throwaway so don't ask me there. :p

Ozium

HB veggie and zkylon

just got home did I miss any deals or bundles or anything?

also I went to white castle and bought food and they asked if I wanted to donate a dollar for Autism and I was like sure and then for donating a dollar they gave me a coupon for a free chicken ring sandwich which costs more than a dollar.. #whitecastle

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
HB veggie and zkylon

just got home did I miss any deals or bundles or anything?

also I went to white castle and bought food and they asked if I wanted to donate a dollar for Autism and I was like sure and then for donating a dollar they gave me a coupon for a free chicken ring sandwich which costs more than a dollar.. #whitecastle

Theres a new groupees pre order and a new bad bundlestars bundle

Ok, seems like the "bundle discount based on what you own" is totally fucked for some bundles on Steam.

So, I look at the Amplitude Endless pack:

Individual price of the 5 items you don't already have: $10.15
Bundle discount: 25%
Your cost: $7.61
Here's what you save by buying this bundle: $2.54

Great. Add it to my cart.

Now it goes to 6 items and costs $12.10. Seems it added something back in?
If purchasing for yourself, you will not receive an extra copy of: Endless Space® - Emperor Edition

Ok, so I guess I'm not buying your bundle then, Amplitude.
For $7.61, I'd have gotten it.
For $10.15 when I add the 5 items I don't own to my cart individually? Nope.
For $12.10 when I try to buy the bundle? GETREKT.

Rhaknar

Ok, seems like the "bundle discount based on what you own" is totally fucked for some bundles on Steam.

If purchasing for yourself, you will not receive an extra copy of: Endless Space® - Emperor Edition

Wait the price changes when you add it to the cart?

r3n4ud

Yup. The Broken Sword bundle the other day was the same for me.

neoemonk

My PC monitor is 2560 x 1440.

When I play games on the Steam link, should I adjust the resolution to match my 1080p TV? I'm thinking I might get better performance out of some games since my graphics card is aging if I render at 1920 x 1080, but I don't know how much better.

mp1990

Banned
happy birthday zky and veggie!!!!!

weird to think that in two weeks I'll be 18 and will acquire magnanimous knowledge in every topic known by mankind

right guys

Rhaknar

happy birthday zky and veggie!!!!!

weird to think that in two weeks I'll be 18 and will acquire magnanimous knowledge in every topic known by mankind

right guys

No you'll still be a dumb kid

Is anyone unable to connect to gaming side specifically? As in, this thread and off-topic are fine but gaming side displays a "problem loading page" error.

It's weiiiirrrd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom