• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2017 - Fly me to the Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah. Maybe sales were lacking. ;)

Might be. These are the old banners:

header.jpg

header.jpg

Any risk that the game will be removed in the near future?

I dont think so. The actual game, at least Hell Girls, doesnt really have any nudity besides some swimsuit stuff.

Seems China loves anime-games.
Most owners of the newest Senran Kagura are Chinese. I think that also has something to do that compared to the first game its available in traditional chinese.

Checking out some other anime-games, seems China is the biggest region for some of those games behind the US.

Also. Atelier Sophie and Firis also have the most owners from China. Nights of Azure together with America 33,33%.

Why would there be any difference if Aramis Stilton was alive or dead? In the default world, he's alive but insane and locked up in his manor having no effect on the world outside it.
Well, i hoped for something more high chaos
than just empty manor
, for example
manor that was turned to Howlers hideout or something more grim
. High chaos in Dishonored 2 doesn't fell like high chaos, levels and overall atmosphere remains the same while in original there was very noticeable difference between low and high chaos. Even amount of bloodflies guard remains the same regardless of your approach, while in first Dishonored there was significant difference in numbers of rats swarms and world become much more chaotic.

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
I like Hollow Knight.

But the White Palace has to be the least amount of fun I've had in a game in awhile.

Auraela

Banned
That dragon knight game looks interesting barring the over top anime nudity bullshit.

Steam gaf similar games excluding above ?

How's the PC port for Dragon Quest Heroes 2? Wary of Koei ports.

Weird. Basically, if you run it with big picture mode, it's decent: Locked 60fps at 1080p with everything on high, on a R9 290. if you don't, GPU utilisation isn't high and the framerate is like in the 50s fps when PS4 version is nearly locked 60fps.

Ascheroth

So it's been established that everyone is getting Tits next week right?
And that the heathens who still haven't bought FC and SC will buy the whole trilogy, right?
OK, good.

Next week is

fYWiLhf.png

just without Estelle, I guess :(
Btw I think Xseed said there won't be a trilogy bundle at launch, but they want to make one later.

Rizzi

Weird. Basically, if you run it with big picture mode, it's decent: Locked 60fps at 1080p with everything on high, on a R9 290. if you don't, GPU utilisation isn't high and the framerate is like in the 50s fps when PS4 version is nearly locked 60fps.

Weird.

So it's been established that everyone is getting Tits next week right?
And that the heathens who still haven't bought FC and SC will buy the whole trilogy, right?
OK, good.

I own the first two. I just haven't played them yet. :X

Cmagus

How's the PC port for Dragon Quest Heroes 2? Wary of Koei ports.

This is what I wanna know as well. I'm interested but I'm not gonna spend $80(can) if this is full of issues. I've been reading around it seems like it's either hit or miss with people, some people seem to have no issues but others are having issues with frame rates and running the game in general.

I have only played it in big picture mode and always start out at 60 FPS but after 30 minutes it's anywhere from 50 to literally 5 fps.
980Ti and i53570k

I tried to play Brave with my sister when it came out and as someone who was playing Infinity engine games when I was maybe 5 I got so infuriated with how bad she was at basic movement or learning controls lol.

Lanrutcon

I'm not going to complain about RE8 going back to RE4/5/6, but I do feel RE7 was a legitimately good game on its own (franchise be damned).

madjoki

Haven't heard much out of Eitr in a while.

That game was looking really good, too.

It's release date was updated to ~Feb 2018 on Steam, so I guess it will be while before it's out. Although officially I guess it's still 2017. Could also be because it has appeared couple of times on upcoming list, devs finally set it waay back.

No activity on Steam this year either (other than release date change).

Regginator

Man, Dark Souls III getting a steep discount seems to take an eternity, still waiting on 75%ish for the base game. Usually Bandai games get 50% within a ~4 months, and then 75% or something after a year, but apparently DS3 still sells well enough for them to hold the prices.

Tonton

Man, Dark Souls III getting a steep discount seems to take an eternity, still waiting on 75%ish for the base game. Usually Bandai games get 50% within a ~4 months, and then 75% or something after a year, but apparently DS3 still sells well enough for them to hold the prices.
Yeah at this point I think I'll only be getting it on next Winter sale at best

At least I don't think there will be a Scholar of the First Sin deal this time

Really enjoying Thimbleweed Park now that I'm a few hours in, if anyone else was put off by the excruciating self referential humor of the first 20 minutes stick with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom