• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2017 - Fly me to the Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.
cpotd88.jpg

Your username is incredibly ironic for this post.

I was just thinking but you know

405df845d0f7215bc48edbdcb525c951.png

If Valve was any other company, I think by now they would have made it a "Share on Twitter" function instead of Facebook.

kagamin

What's that costume and how does it look like on Lalafell? Already thinking about my glamours for Stormblood.

Inspector's Glasses, Suspenders, Invisible Gloves (Emperor's New Gloves technically), Void Ark Trousers, Augmented Shire Pankratiast's Boots.

Expeditions: Viking appears to be out now. The artbook/soundtrack/game bundle is slightly cheaper.

Also Jase was right, the Canadian pricing is Steam standard US price +10%.

He's saying "Waaaaaaaaaaagh!"

Edit: Maybe wait on buying it a bit, there's a launch discount that has appeared and disappeared several times. Ends on May 4th, so there's plenty of time.

10% launch discount at Humble + another 10% off if you are a monthly subscriber. Threw in my Witness cash and got it for under $19.

Anyone else can't wait to see the new Steam UI this summer?

If they don't allow us to search our libraries by user-tags they are crazy! It'll probably just be a different graduation of blue on the background.

Knurek

Anyone played Shardlight?

UKyVRbM.png

I'm getting the above error message and a hard crash everytime the game reaches main menu when using DX9 renderer.
The game works fine with DDraw5, but you lose the Steam Overlay (and Steam Controller) support then.

I've played a ton of AGS games, this is the first one I have this problem in. Anyone knows of a solution that doesn't involve losing all of Steam's QoL features?

Corpekata

Banned
I remember having some weird ass issues with AGS games a while ago, can't remember the fix though. I know you said you played others, but have you launched a different one and see if it does similar now?

Jadax

It's a great little animated film to watch. I bet you guys think Heavy Metal was lewd too....Well I mean technically it was, but the stories were so much more than just
tits and dangly bits

Uzzy

Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2 hitting STEAM on June 1st. About a week after the console version. Seems like ASW is still taking way too long with with PC releases.

Tekken 7 hits June 2nd.

Fighting game fans rejoice.

A week is a massive improvement on the old situation! But anyway, it's good news, two more fighting games for me to buy and never play. Neither are going to have cross play, are they?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2 hitting STEAM on June 1st. About a week after the console version. Seems like ASW is still taking way too long with with PC releases.

Tekken 7 hits June 2nd.

Also people who picked up Centrafiction and can't stand how pixellated the sprites are there are some fixes on the STEAM forum.

Comparison of the original look
http://screenshotcomparison.com/comparison/208181

Way too long? A week is nothing compared to before. Although you have to wonder, why delay a week? Its not like you do any significant work on it in a week :/

Tekken 7 hits June 2nd.

Me on June 1st

635965345332655400-686238379_cant_choose.gif

Most likely will be going with Tekken though. I gotta throw people into volcanos.

Momentary

Banned
A week is a massive improvement on the old situation! But anyway, it's good news, two more fighting games for me to buy and never play. Neither are going to have cross play, are they?

No they are not. I feel like Tekken will probably be more lively than what Super/Ultra SFIV used to have. I think SFIV averaged around 1500 concurrent players for years. I see Tekken 7 being that popular.

Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2 might have decent numbers as well since there isn't such a humongous wait time in between console and PC release. Cross Play would have helped this game tremendously though.

Uzzy

Most likely will be going with Tekken though. I gotta throw people into volcanos.

Baiken though.

Hotter than any volcano.

No they are not. I feel like Tekken will probably be more lively than what Super/Ultra SFIV used to have. I think SFIV averaged around 1500 concurrent players for years. I see Tekken 7 being that popular.

Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2 might have decent numbers as well since there isn't such a humongous wait time in between console and PC release. Cross Play would have helped this game tremendously though.

Yeah, Tekken will probably get decent numbers, and hopefully Rev 2 will get a few people too. It's just a shame that they lack cross play so it automatically splits the community.

Momentary

Banned
Way too long? A week is nothing compared to before. Although you have to wonder, why delay a week? Its not like you do any significant work on it in a week :/

Maybe they've got to add that 4K goodness to it.

Man I remember when Guilty Gear X2# Reload first hit STEAM... and now here we are with Centralfiction and Rev 2....

Speaking of Centralfiction, it is getting obliterated in reviews because of sprite issues and integrated graphic processors not being capable of running it well.

My GG Main since 1998.

vw0cURv.png

Maybe y'all can help me with getting SFV back to working.
I have tried:
Deleting the KiwiGame folder
Disabling my antivirus
Uninstalling/reinstalling graphics drivers.

zkylon

zkylewd
i mostly thought the character designs of everyone in tits except olivier were really lame but anelance was cool, i kept hoping she'd turn into a permanent party member

there's a few other characters that are ok too but eh

i wonder how much longer until tits 2 goes for sweet $10

Uzzy

i mostly thought the character designs of everyone in tits except olivier were really lame but anelance was cool, i kept hoping she'd turn into a permanent party member

there's a few other characters that are ok too but eh

i wonder how much longer until tits 2 goes for sweet $10

I'd spend $10 on tits 2.

Durante

That's rather stingy. I haven't played a game with as much content as TitS 2 in years, and it's excellent, and they are still patching it with significant improvements.

zkylon

zkylewd
I'd spend $10 on tits 2.

feels like the perfect number for that game

like, i kind of want to see where that story goes but i think the game part is pretty bad?

they should make an anime or something for ppl like me, i want voiced olivier

ArjanN

That's rather stingy. I haven't played a game with as much content as TitS 2 in years, and it's excellent, and they are still patching it with significant improvements.

Pretty sure he was just going for the innuendo. :p

Speaking of Centralfiction, it is getting obliterated in reviews because of sprite issues and integrated graphic processors not being capable of running it well.

I remember my great-grandfather speaking of integrated graphics.

Tizoc

Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2 hitting STEAM on June 1st. About a week after the console version. Seems like ASW is still taking way too long with these PC releases.

Tekken 7 hits June 2nd.

Also people who picked up Centrafiction and can't stand how pixellated the sprites are, there are some fixes on the STEAM forum.

Comparison of the original look
http://screenshotcomparison.com/comparison/208181
Wicked
One week after consoles isnt so bad imo
Hopefully there'll be a good price for it >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom