• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2017 - Fly me to the Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Dirt Rally and Inside as early unlocks for next month

Humble Monthly games:

The Witness
Layers of Fear Masterpiece edition
Black Mesa
Kingdom new lands
event 0
Tumblestone
Slime-san
Humble Original:Jawns

Next month:
Dirt Rally
Inside

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Dirt Rally AND Inside? holy shit

edit: yay for Event[0] an Layers of Fear, nice

Phinor

Dirt Rally and Inside as early unlocks for next month

Dirt Rally is game of the year class serious rally racing sim/game. For a second there I was surprised to see two games as early unlocks but Dirt Rally is mostly for a niche audience so it makes sense. I probably wouldn't even recommend Dirt Rally unless you own a wheel but I guess people have managed racing games with a gamepad for years so everything is possible.

C8009OqUMAE9q0X.jpg:large

PC release

oipic

Racing games aren't everyone's cup of tea, obviously, particularly rather hardcore rally sims, but Dirt Rally is magnificent. So very old-school in a Richard Burns Rally sense, so pure in what it aims for and achieves.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
weird that its 2 games as showcase, I mean, Dirt Rally is still full price that would have bee enough I think? Guess they think the Dirt name doesnt have mainstream appeal?

I mean im not complaining lol

C8009OqUMAE9q0X.jpg:large

PC release

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*cough*

I mean...that's cool I guess.
Wonder if they will try to do a simultaneous release of cold steel III on PS4/Steam.

Monooboe

Outside of The Witness I didn't have any of the games in the monthly, great feeling.:D How are the Kingdom games? If I remember correctly, didn't you Phawx recommend it way back?

cyba89

Crap, I bought Black Mesa during a sale a few months ago and haven't touched it yet, But Evont 0 and Layers Of Fear redeem this Monthly for me.

Already own both games from the next monthly so I'm not interested in that.

iiicon

weird that its 2 games as showcase, I mean, Dirt Rally is still full price that would have bee enough I think? Guess they think the Dirt name doesnt have mainstream appeal?

I mean im not complaining lol
Dirt 4 is set to release during the first half of June, so I suspect it's an easy marketing move for PC.

Any impressions of this month's games? I'm only familiar with Black Mesa and Event 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom