• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2017 - Fly me to the Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyoro SF

C8009OqUMAE9q0X.jpg:large

PC release

HA! Those two entries in the Steam DB... so they were Cold Steel all along!

Day one! 5000 extra voice lines!

So, Cold Steel on PC. We'll never run out of Olivier on PC at this rate

Wonder if Marvelous is doing the port or Falcom themselves are.

Tonton

5000 MORE VOICED LINES AHHHHHHHH
I DID WELL IN SAVING MY LUNATIC RUN TO PC

There is a ransomware out there, that forces you to play Touhou to unlock files.

Yes, really.

rensenwarepng.png

They even ask you to play the worst real touhou game this is true evil

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
So in the end what's the opinion on Darkest Dungeon? Last time I heard people saying that the RNG is bullshit

The RNG is as bullshit as you expect for the genre, the problem is that it gets very grindy later one and most campaigns were like 60+ hours if not more.

They added a new mode that keeps the difficulty but cuts down on the grind.

Teggy

Happy Birthday Zky. I hope they release a new skin for your cat girl in the League of Heroes or whatever.

Got my Yooka Laylee key
for Xbox

Aaron D.

Humble Monthly games:

The Witness
Layers of Fear Masterpiece edition
Black Mesa
Kingdom new lands
event 0
Tumblestone
Slime-san
Humble Original:Jawns

Next month:
Dirt Rally
Inside

Happy with the April batch.

Insta-bought it for Witness (bounced right off it), but the package was redeemed with Black Mesa, Event 0, and (maybe) Layers of Fear. The first two were 100% on my Wishlist.

gelf

Regretting going for this month's bundle, not much for me there. The Witness convinced me to take a chance but it turns out that wasn't my thing either.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Humble bundle for this month is really weak, and so is the starting games for next month's bundle too imo

Yup, one of the most aclaimed racers in years that still costs 50€ and one of the most aclaimed indie games in years that still costs 20€ is really weak indeed.

tumblr_o73k2jNSJ51ukes1io1_500.gif

Time for a true story. I ordered the Lionheart collector's edition of Trails of Cold Steel from Amazon in May 2016. It was lying at my friend's place for almost a year. I finally received it from him this week.

And today the PC version of the game gets announced.

Thank me. My curse is your blessing.

Shantom

Nice to hear Cold Steel 2 is coming to PC. Don't need to play the 20FPS Vita version now. Hopefully it's not too long after the first.

Pachimari

Wish I hadn't cancelled my Humble Monthly Bundle two days ago, I could have had Kingdom: New Lands (it's awesome!) and Event 0, but at least there's been some kind gaffers who've given me a free copy of Layers of Fear. :)

Also, I can't get hyped for any Trails game.

OneUh8

Happy to get Black Mesa and Event[0]. Both were high on my wish list. In fact just the other day I was thinking about wanting to go back and play through Half-Life and HL2. Need to check if Black Mesa is even finished.

Rhaknar

Happy to get Black Mesa and Event[0]. Both were high on my wish list. In fact just the other day I was thinking about wanting to go back and play through Half-Life and HL2. Need to check if Black Mesa is even finished.

its still Early Access at least so probably not.

Pachimari

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Pachimari, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Inside -- MB-569335AE14AD250E - Taken by Chairmanchuck
Here ya go.

[edit] Ah shit, I forgot to add a countdown and rules. Oh well, first come first serve I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom