• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2017 - Fly me to the Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

fantomena

No problem, another tip for Origin games is to shut down Origin entirely, add the Origin application itself to Steam, launch it from Steam and then launch the game from Origin.

You can thank EA for making things so complicated :p

Edit: Also disable Origin in game overlay.

Here's 3 pics, one with no controllers connected, one with DS4 controller and one in controller configs with no controllers conncted.

http://imgur.com/a/SkoXz

btw for the one that said i hated all games this year, i can prove i'm capable of love

f2n4hD9.png

I LOVE THIS MAN

also btw it's my birthday but my brother apparently did some dumb stuff with my credit card so can't make a dumb giveaway...

but seriously HE'S THE BEST

Happy birthday!

fantomena

Yeah that's the problem, you need to rebind all the buttons to be gamepad buttons for it to work (or load a gamepad configuration from the templates)

Yay! You were right! Got a template from the community, just have to recheck that the games I play have the right template, like Enter the Gungeon had a template where the right joystiq weren't in use and DS3 had a template/key binding where the right analog stiq were in use, but not R3 (press down on the stiq).

So right now, it seems to be fixed, so thank you so much. Really appreciate you helping me.

kurahador

Been doing C&C nostalgia binge for the past few weeks. Already finished Red Alert 1 and 2 and Tiberian Sun, now about to start Tiberium Wars for this weekend.

Man I miss C&C gameplay.

Uzzy

Been doing C&C nostalgia binge for the past few weeks. Already finished Red Alert 1 and 2 and Tiberian Sun, now about to start Tiberium Wars for this weekend.

Man I miss C&C gameplay.

Have you checked out Grey Goo? It's made by former Westwood Devs, and is pretty good.

Happy birthday zkylon!! Can't wait to get off work/classes so I can enjoy the humble greatness (or disappointment) and continue my persona 5-athon.

Grief.exe

Strong indication Destiny 2 coming to Steam

However several sources in the supply chain speaking to Gadgets 360 have confirmed that Destiny 2 for PC will use Steam. This should give PC gamers a sigh of relief. With Steam, GOG, Origin, Blizzard’s own launcher, and Uplay, we really don’t need another client

I was really surprised by just how meaty the dishonored 2 demo was.

And it even runs OKish on medium on my old 760, will probably put up the 30 euros for the whole thing

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
thats soon, I thought it was still in translation hell heh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom