• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2017 - Fly me to the Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pachimari

I'm getting so caught up in the GAF hype again that I'm probably gonna buy Bayonetta even though I wasn't that crazy about it when I had it for PS3, 360 and Wii U. Fucking lack of self-control.

Maybe I should get a refund for Persona 5 and then buy Bayonetta, The Sexy Brutale and Planet Coaster instead.

I'm getting so caught up in the GAF hype again that I'm probably gonna buy Bayonetta even though I wasn't that crazy about it when I had it for PS3, 360 and Wii U. Fucking lack of self-control.

I'm hoping they do a proper remaster. Watching videos on Youtube shows that it hasn't aged all that well, at least visually.

It wasn't a K-T game, I'm not sure if K-T want to talk to me anymore :p

It's because you upstaged them, didn't you?

Still, glad to hear other developers reaching out to you for guidance on their products. Hoping to have an announcement on that unannounced game soon.

Kudo

What if Nintendo is letting Bayo 2 to be released on Steam?

I don't know if they own it or not but if they do I don't see how it would make more sense to them than just porting it to their new console.
If they're washing their hands off Bayo it would make sense much like Devil's Third, but Bayo is highly acclaimed so if they really own it I don't see it that likely, would cost lot for Sega at least. Not entirely counting it out though.

People keep saying this but I don't think they do. Much like how we were never going to see Lego City on anything but the WiiU.

Yes Nintendo did provide majority funding, and published the titles and thus never saw ps3 / 360 ports, I don't believe they own them.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...l-101-will-remain-exclusives-insists-platinum

"We're a development company... Nintendo gives us money, we make Bayonetta 2 and Wonderful 101, and they sell it," Kamiya explained.

"So if Nintendo says 'We're putting Bayonetta 2 on PS3 and 360' it'll come out on those platforms... So ask Nintendo about it..." he quipped.

Not to mention Nintendo owns the copyright.

Y'all need to believe more.

Fine, how's this for your britches:

What if....the unannounced game Durante is working on...happens to be Bayonetta? He had a lot of positives to say about SEGA EU's port of Valkyria Chronicles on his PC Gamer article. Maybe they took notice.

Wait, so SEGA is going to remove 8-Bit Bayonetta from store after countdown? What this "Last chance to download 8-Bit Bayonetta for free before she disappears to Inferno." means, if this is free-on-demand package and can't be tied to your account? Am i something missing?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Wait, so SEGA is going to remove 8-Bit Bayonetta from store after countdown? What this "Last chance to download 8-Bit Bayonetta for free before she disappears to Inferno." means, if this is free-on-demand package and can't be tied to your account? Am i something missing?

Free on Demand packages stay attached to your account. It's just that games registered using them disappear from your library when uninstalled unless you own DLC. The behaviour is a holdover from when all free content was dumped into the "Steam" package that is automagically registered to accounts upon creation. You'll be able to reinstall the game at a later date by looking it up on SteamDB or bookmarking steam://install/567090, provided you don't voluntarily remove the FoD package from your account (I'm assuming Sega will change it to "Unavailable", in which case it'll be gone for good if you remove it).

Ganado

It is tied to your account, just not tied to your library. You should be able to use this link when it's gone.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Any idea on when it ends?

t1491922800z0.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom