• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2017 - Fly me to the Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1357196.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

K7GXagI.png

Mystery Gift -- MB-21E1CBAD4A340CE8 - Taken by Nomadic Sparks. 14 entrants total.

t1491927744z1.png

Tizoc

Even more reason for them to get legacy ports onto Steam at a faster rate then so they have enough to fill out these bundles without using repeats.

More then ever though I suspect much of the blame lies with Sega Japan rather then Europe for the slowness though.
I have always said that sega eu, and at one time us, have their hearts at the right place, it is sega japan that is holding them back

madjoki

FreeSync support in Scorpio is little weird. How many TVs supports this technology, i thought it is only for monitors.

I'd assume since it will be official part of HDMI 2.1, it will get more support and I'm sure TV manufactures would like to sell expensive sets to console owners.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
wonder how much shock tactics is. I might take a bullet on that one if its on the cheap end, im that much of a xcom fanboy

Engadget should've stopped short on the Bayonetta reveal if they thought the Nier A Tomato was a shoddy port. They have no idea what they are talking about.

NeoRaider

Really happy that Bayonetta is finally coming to PC.
2 amazing Platinum games on PC in less than a month... wow.

I am still hoping for Bayo 2, one day, maybe...

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
how fast will Bayo be the top seller later? 10 minutes?

MadGear

FreeSync support in Scorpio is little weird. How many TVs supports this technology, i thought it is only for monitors.

Speaking of Scorpio, I'm still surprised that thing isn't just an HTPC disguised as a console, it would have made so much more sense to me. I really don't know why anyone would still want to own an Xbox console.

Bayonets Steam confirmed - Engadget broke embargo - https://www.engadget.com/2017/04/11/bayonetta-brings-heel-guns-and-hair-fights-to-the-pc/

4k, deluxe version at not extra cost till 25th April, extra PC graphical option etc

Hardly a surprise anymore but still: Yay :D

Pachimari

So I got TMNT: Mutants in Manhattan, Transformers: Devastation, Metal Gear Rising, Bayonetta and soon Nier: Automata. Do PlatinumGames have any other games on Steam? I mentioned all of them didn't I?

Tonton

So I got TMNT: Mutants in Manhattan, Transformers: Devastation, Metal Gear Rising, Bayonetta and soon Nier: Automata. Do PlatinumGames have any other games on Steam? I mentioned all of them didn't I?

There's Korra and don't try to pretend it doesn't exist when you got TMNT

Pachimari

There's Korra and don't try to pretend it doesn't exist when you got TMNT
I'm not pretending. I forgot about Korra. Can't even remember if I own it.

you never played them and you own em? cmon, you should check them out, they have an easy mode btw
I got it on PS3, 360 and Wii U, and I only played it for 30 minutes on Nintendos platform.

I'm gonna give it a real go now that it's on Pc.... I promise..... really....

While I am happy that Bayonetta is coming out today on PC, I can't help but feel bad that Bayonetta is going to take some if not most of the spotlight away from Cosmic Star Heroine and The Sexy Brutale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom