• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2017 - Fly me to the Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoRaider

I hope that Deluxe won't be more expensive than 30€/$.
What do you guys think??

I mean 20 would be great but i know that it won't be that cheap.

Nah I beat Bayo 1 on 360 and beat Bayo 2 on WiiU. Tried to play Bayo 1 recently and forgot it had QTEs worse than anything I've ever played before so I dropped it.

ooh ok. i like bayo 1 better as an overall game but yea those QTEs are the fucking worse, you fuck up and its GAME OVER, TRY AGAIN!! who thought that was a good idea?

bbd23

well I was only planning on getting Little Nightmares this month but now I might have to pick up bayonetta and the sexy brutale

Tizoc

well I was only planning on getting Little Nightmares this month but now I might have to pick up bayonetta and the sexy brutale
This reminds me that inshould make my little nightmares giveaway. Hope it is still cheap @gamesplanet

Jawmuncher

ooh ok. i like bayo 1 better as an overall game but yea those QTEs are the fucking worse, you fuck up and its GAME OVER, TRY AGAIN!! who thought that was a good idea?

Yep, and failing them can cause a lower rank even if you did well on everything else before hand. Made me so mad.

NeoRaider

^ Doesn't mention fps. Only 4K support.

Its a pretty old game at this point so it shouldn't be too surprising if its only 20$.

Yeah, but till 25th they are selling Digital Edition only i guess. Which will be more expensive later. So idk.
Also they know that ppl will buy anyway so...

NeoRaider

Confirmed 20€ for Deluxe! (Later it will be more expensive)

icg99Hd.png

Buying!

Robert from Zeboyd Games stated on Twitter that Humble purchasers of Cosmic Star Heroine should find their Steam key in their accounts.

If you bought Cosmic Star Heroine from Humble Store, you should be able to get a Steam key for it now.

Can confirm mine is there. I know some of you lucked out on the $10 Humble widget price for the game.

I want to know what the people who said it wasn't related to Bayonettaon PC are feeling now. If I had timeI could quote and make a wall of shame. lol

With the Bayonetta picture in the background people still said it's not about Bayonetta?
People were being dumb as shit and saying oh is gonna be a PS4 or Switch port even when it was pointed out that the countdown was found via Steam achievement.

ALSO VANQUISH NEXT

Not a 3 year wait this time...

prudislav

some wonderfull releases today .... Crawl , Yooka, CSH, Planescape EE, Sexy Brutale and now even Bayo??
Also dont smaller titles like Aaero, Shock Tactics , Cryptocracy or A Rose in the Twilight

Insane day

NeoRaider

^ They are delisting 8-bit game in half hour. So maybe that's when Bayonetta will be available. Or usual time, which is 2 hours and 30 minutes from now.

People were being dumb as shit and saying oh is gonna be a PS4 or Switch port even when it was pointed out that the countdown was found via Steam achievement.

ALSO VANQUISH NEXT

Many ppl thought that it's about Bayonetta 3 announcement...

Vanquish i'd totally buy on PC.
You and I both, a game that needs 60fps more than anything.

Any idea when the Bayo Steam listing will go live?
About 30 minutes I think.
^ They are delisting 8-bit game in half hour. So maybe that's when Bayonetta will be available. Or usual time, which is 2 hours and 30 minutes from now.

Many ppl thought that it's about Bayonetta 3 announcement...
People are definitely idiots.

yuraya

Both Sega and Capcom deserve credit for not overcharging for releasing their PC ports. Unlike Square who overcharges big time for the old FF games or even KTecmo who price everything much higher than they should.

Nzyme32

Bayonettas great but who do I have to bug to get Ninja Gaiden Black on steam

Never played Black, but loved the original that was on the OG Xbox. Would definitely pick it up on PC, but the likelihood of that it the near future is slim. Tecmo have to actually "git good" with PC versions to be successful, only then would they consider it

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
ESO Gold edition is 50% off again, and its free to play until the weekend it seems

also Bayo is 20€?

I want to care about Bayo Steam release but I want Sega to actually start releasing new games on Steam like Yakuza 0. Plus, what's next? Another 2 year wait until their next port of old titles?

Tizoc

ALSO VANQUISH NEXT

To be fair we just waited 17 months after their last release in 2015
As they are working on multiple projects, it mans they are taking longer to do the port job
Maybe they dont have enough manpower for the porting process

While I am happy that Bayonetta is coming out today on PC, I can't help but feel bad that Bayonetta is going to take some if not most of the spotlight away from Cosmic Star Heroine and The Sexy Brutale.

And Planescape Torment too. I know it's been available on GOG forever and maybe some folks are too young to care, but that game really does have one of the best stories ever told in gaming. I hope it doesn't get lost in the crowd.

Tizoc

I want to care about Bayo Steam release but I want Sega to actually start releasing new games on Steam like Yakuza 0. Plus, what's next? Another 2 year wait until their next port of old titles?
It was only delayed by 5 months and it isnt like there werent a slew of good games released between nov. 2015 and march 2017 that you can play inbetween.
There are many cool games releasing on steam this year too, so even if their next release is in may 2018, you are bound to have more games to play at the time of that release

Jawmuncher

17.46 - Mr. Robot 🤖: #41431 » [Steam Store] Added Game: Bayonetta - http://store.steampowered.com/app/460790/ - http://steamdb.info/app/460790/
17.47 - Mr. Robot 🤖: #41432 » [Steam Store] Purchase Enabled Game: Bayonetta - 19,99 € / $19.99 - http://store.steampowered.com/app/460790/ - http://steamdb.info/app/460790/

All that time, and the banner looks like shit.
At least the game is on steam .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom