• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2017 - Fly me to the Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ascheroth

Website shows 3 hours to me :X
The countdown timer uses the time zone of your system. As Sega Europe is based in London, I'd go with what those in the UK are seeing:

t1491922800z0.png

If you change your time zone to a region where the countdown timer has already run its course and reload the page, you're slapped with a 403 Forbidden error.

Hektor

I see some of you guys already have fun with that new thread about Crash "exclusivity". It's still funny to see those claims about "this is playstation series, there is no sense in releasing it on other platforms" while last Crash games was multiplatform and released on Xbox and Nintendo consoles. Sony's brand warriors are the worst.

In these threads you can easily tell who cares about the Crash Bandicoot franchise and who cares only about muh exclusives

Wok

Crawl is out of EA. It is a neat little game to play locally with friends.

I answered Marco's question on the Steam forum of Aviary Attorney. I thought it was suspicious so I archived the page just in case. Now that the message has been deleted, I guess my suspicions were not too wrong.

I'm still following the forum of AA because the devs promised an update and then disappeared, and they keep doing this, popping up every 6 months. I'm also waiting for a larger discount.

Pachimari

Okay at first I enjoyed reading all of this text in Dishonored but some of these books/articles are damn long to read through. And I hate leaving books to themselves in games, so it's gonna be a little bit of a struggle playing through the game.

I really should get around to buying this game. I've been pushing it enough. So we're getting gokarts, security guards and new coasters, and for free? Nice!

Valley is 5.59€ if you already own Slender (who doesn't?).

I should buy this one too. (I won't ever get around to it though) =(

cyba89

So Humble Platinum Games bundle with Bayonetta 1&2, Vanquish, Metal Gear Rising, Nier Automata and Wonderful 101 today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom