• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2014 - Everybody loves iDLEM@STER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Yesterday I bought Over 9000 Zombies! at 33% off only to receive two -50% coupons from the devs today. Just my luck.

how you dont just wait for everything to go on sale is beyond me. and I mean proper sale

Thank goodness I did this right. I was almost a complete ass and registered it to myself since I'd only played it on Wii U.

Anyways, figured I should post this here http://steamcommunity.com/id/kraddchogarr if any of you wanted to add me. I don't really do multiplayer games but hey, more friends is always nice.

A giver of Shovel Knight is a friend o' mine. Everyone should have a chance to play the game, its really such a solid platformer.

Ozium

Yesterday I bought Over 9000 Zombies! at 33% off only to receive two -50% coupons from the devs today. Just my luck.

I got the coupon yesterday and bought it a few hours ago.. I saw that you bought and assumed it was because of the coupon..

You used up all your luck on dat CS:GO Case!

diablogod

Just want to thank gaf so much for all the giveaways. In my limited time here I have won:

Wizardry 6 & 7
Thomas was Alone
Ys: The Oath in Felghana
Metro 2033 Redux
Gun Metal
Rogue's Tale
The Desolate Hope
100% Orange Juice
4 Elements
Freddi Fish 2 The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse
Pool Nation
ReignMaker
Litil Divil
Injustice: Gods Among Us

I have also given 41 games at this point. Thanks again everyone, you keep this thread fun I'm always checking the new posts.

iosefe

Fingers crossed that this works!

So hey I forgot to have the autorepost. I'll try to keep posting it over tomorrow, but if anybody wants to put it on new pages I'd be very indebted. Live and learn and all.
might have been good to put no lurkers on, not a requirement, though

24 hour raffles make me so anxious

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
how you dont just wait for everything to go on sale is beyond me. and I mean proper sale

The game's base price is $7.99 and I crafted the -33% coupon just days ago, so it was cheap enough and I figured it'd still be a little while before a deeper discount rears its head.

Milamber

Mouse controls in TitS is very well done. I exclusively use it over everything else.

God, I want to get back into Pure Pool, I want to level up and beat some guys online.

iosefe

God, I want to get back into Pure Pool, I want to level up and beat some guys online.

i still remember the days when Pool Nation was the only Pool game on steam...

hqdefault.jpg

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
"The first round of DLC has been released on the Steam store."

Do we have the next Train Simulator in the making?

yeah, I noticed that "first round" thing too ... yeah - it's gonna be ... interesting

and all the DLCs cost more than the game itself already ;)

Tellaerin

DYNASTY WARRIORS 8: Xtreme Legends Complete Edition

looks like that "complete edition" wasn't that complete after all ... look at all the DLC!!! O_O

The best part?

The first round of DLC has been released on the Steam store. Weapons, camp themes, music, in-game wallpaper and various costumes to choose from. More to come later this month.

I think that train simulator may have a new challenger soon. >.>

Edit: Thoroughly beaten by Knurek. >_<

H2Yo

Free coupons to a good home:

75% OFF Defy Gravity
75% OFF Pressure
66% OFF Age of Empires® III: Complete Collection
75% OFF Blast Em!
75% OFF Shufflepuck Cantina Deluxe
50% OFF Garry's Mod
75% OFF Return to Mysterious Island
50% OFF Velocity®Ultra

Start a trade with me on steam if you want any of them.

saunderez

Free coupons to a good home:

75% OFF Defy Gravity
75% OFF Pressure
66% OFF Age of Empires® III: Complete Collection
75% OFF Blast Em!
75% OFF Shufflepuck Cantina Deluxe
50% OFF Garry's Mod
75% OFF Return to Mysterious Island
50% OFF Velocity®Ultra

Start a trade with me on steam if you want any of them.

I told you, totally a fools errand trying to give away coupons in here. That Age of Empires III one is pretty sweet though. Pity I already have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom