• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2014 - Everybody loves iDLEM@STER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Jase for the input.

I want to write more about it later but man steam gaf, I'm lttp but Knife of Dunwall and Witches of Briggmore should be a standard of how single player dlc should be done. I've been amazed at the quality and production value of both expansions.

Thorgal

Is steam down for every one?

Yes ,STEAM is down .

everybody-panic-and-run-around-screaming.png

What the fuck is this shit? I get home from work, looking forward to an educational, highly instructive afternoon of Dota and this is what I find?

Beelzebubs

What the fuck is this shit? I get home from work, looking forward to an educational, highly instructive afternoon of Dota and this is what I find?

Got 31k people trying to watch a competitive CS:GO stream and the servers are down. People are getting impatient as they have money on the line lol.

Asgaro

No, just Project Nevada, Sky mod and high res textures

It's possible this can help. I played Fallout New Vegas last year with around 40 mods. Could play for hours on end without crashes...

FNV4GB is a tool to load Fallout New Vegas with the Large Address Aware executable flag set so the entire 4GB Virtual Memory Address Space can be used by the game. This is useful when using lots of mods.
http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/35262/?

An updated version - by the same author - can seemingly be found here http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/55061/?

(But I only have experience with the first link myself.)

And I don't know if it's still relevant since it's possible this adjustment is included in stuff like the Script Extender (which is already used by a lot of mods), see here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/916373-pc/66924688

redlacs

hit them

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

hitman: codename 47 -- MB-9FBC70DCD5E607A8 - Taken by Sparrowhawk. 2 entrants total.

t1407704878z1.png

Thorgal

Hmm odd

Idlemaster is reporting 0 games with cards yet there are a few games i do not have even tried yet so unless all those games really do not have any cards to offer something seems off.

louiedog

Hmm odd

Idlemaster is reporting 0 games with cards yet there are a few games i do not have even tried yet so unless all those games really do not have any cards to offer something seems off.

Steam is currently having issues so that may be why Idle Master isn't finding any.

Today, I coinstar'd all of my change from the last year.

Totally up with $20 in gamestop credit. Bought a Steam card.

BELIEVE

Coinstar is pretty great for giftcards. There is no fee for using them.

Cheddahz

Banned
kinda ot, but i see that ffxiv has a steam wallet payment option for subscriptions, is it a automatic one or can you manually pay for it each time your time runs out?

kinda ot, but i see that ffxiv has a steam wallet payment option for subscriptions, is it a automatic one or can you manually pay for it each time your time runs out?
There're two options. You can set up a recurring subscription, or you can pay for time in increments (which would be the manual option you were talking about). I opted for the latter.

Cheddahz

Banned
There're two options. You can set up a recurring subscription, or you can pay for time in increments (which would be the manual option you were talking about). I opted for the latter.

alright, well if i can just for it in increments, then looks like i'll be getting back into the game!

i would just order a time card off of amazon, but it's suppose to take two to three weeks for it to show up (and that's through amazon as the seller)

Zia

Sorry guys, I just walked through the door with my computer that's been in the shop for two weeks. So of course Steam is down. My bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom