• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2014 - Everybody loves iDLEM@STER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lomax

I have never opted to not buy the whole thing in a BaB, but I'm really not trying to have yet another text-driven WW2 strategy game on my account... So do I have to pass some money threshold to be eligible for bonuses?

No, every purchase gets all the bonuses, so you can make a bunch of minimum purchases if you want and each one will get copies of the bonuses. Can be worthwhile if the bonuses are really good, which they sometimes are.

BruteUA

bought Lili and Isomer from groupees along w/ an OJ to raffle but they are still processing my amazon payment (amazon took the money, but it will take a while on groupees end or something)

Swap out Lili and Isomer for Bloodrayne, and this statement applies to me as well.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
oh interesting, august 14 is when I find out the date I will disapear from Steamgaf... oh well, I had a good run

Mono

Thanks! There's a really nice deal on GamersGate for The Walking Dead games right now. I don't have the 400 Days DLC and it's on sale seperately; looks like it's the lowest it's ever been!

oh interesting, august 14 is when I find out the date I will disapear from Steamgaf... oh well, I had a good run

What? Oh no! :(

Turfster

Deadfall Adventures 75% off.

Still 10€.

Nope.

I'm not even mentioning Deadfall any more until they drop the base price, because from all I've heard, it's definitely not worth the current base price =p

Thanks! There's a really nice deal on GamersGate for The Walking Dead games right now. I don't have the 400 Days DLC and it's on sale seperately; looks like it's the lowest it's ever been!
Be careful, they're not all steam keys.

aku:jiki

No, every purchase gets all the bonuses, so you can make a bunch of minimum purchases if you want and each one will get copies of the bonuses. Can be worthwhile if the bonuses are really good, which they sometimes are.
Cool, thanks. Guess I'm getting Lili and Isomer!

Are you setting a wedding date so you can finally get started on your beatiful future with Laharlot?

CZm3sbp.png
CZm3sbp.png
CZm3sbp.png

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I'm not even mentioning Deadfall any more until they drop the base price, because from all I've heard, it's definitely not worth the current base price =p

I can confirm that the game is complete and utter shit.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
ITAD is handy for its wider net, but unless I'm missing something its historical data doesn't go back further than late 2012, so Steam Sales may the better resource* if you're interested in the pricing history of an older game as it has data dating back to late 2010.

* Steam Prices stopped being overly useful when the admins decided to limit historical data to the past 9 months or so in order to reduce server strain, but at least it supports various regions whereas Steam Sales is limited to the US.

derExperte

Dementium II HD -80%

Getting interesting but with the Be Mine bundle running, who knows, everything could happen....

A Story About My Uncle 50%

Yakkue

I encountered a strange bug when trying to delete games from my wishlist. As soon as I reload the page, they are back. Anyone here having the same problem?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Lol, oh!

SteamGAF is going to be a barren wasteland come February.
DAT WITCHER 3 HYPE

but witcher is on steam, youll at least see people there. You havent seen me when there is a wow xpac yet, I honest to god disapear from the face of the earth

lets just say Im missing one of the sale badges because I skipped one of the xmas sales because...there was a new xpac out. I literally did nothing else on the computer, I didnt even check deals lol

Shame about no Steam key for Bloodrayne on Groupees bundle. Mostly because cards of the game sell for quite a bit (and I also have it on GOG).

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
I encountered a strange bug when trying to delete games from my wishlist. As soon as I reload the page, they are back. Anyone here having the same problem?

If you use Enhanced Steam, it's a bug that was patched with the latest version. You could update ES or remove the game from your wishlist in the client.

I bought that bundle as well and was looking for how to get my key and came across this thread. It sounds like the Desura key will give you a Steam key for it.

Ooh, thanks for the heads up.

Rhaknar

goddamn you night of the rabbit, why dont you ever go 75% :(

Ryne

I really should pay more attention to bundles, noticing a lot of the games on my wishlist were in past bundles (like Avencast, which is now a weeklong deal for 2.50)

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
MAGIX Audio & Music Lab '14 Premium isn't cheaper anywhere. Best I can do is buy 24 second-hand keys and sell them to make up the $50, but that'd only save me a few bucks. Notsureifwant.jpg.

Rhaknar

Dark Matter is the one that abruptely ends and they give you a .jpg for an ending because they ran out of money during development correct?

Hugstable

Banned
Now that my Dishonored game is coming to a close, gonna have to be at that point again where it's hard to figure out what game I"m going to play next. I might just finish Dark Souls, Play TiTS again, or Wolfenstein (I think I need a break from Single Player First person games for a bit though since I just finished Dishonored and I already play CS:GO all the time -_-)

but witcher is on steam, youll at least see people there. You havent seen me when there is a wow xpac yet, I honest to god disapear from the face of the earth

lets just say Im missing one of the sale badges because I skipped one of the xmas sales because...there was a new xpac out. I literally did nothing else on the computer, I didnt even check deals lol

How was Mists of Panderias raiding? I stopped playing after my guild had a falling out after we completed most of the Hard Mode Raids for Cata Xpac Release. WoW was fun but I just don't think I have it in me to play an MMO anymore, even though I still will check out FFXIV someday sooner or later just to play with it for a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom